It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now forty years ago Women were more beautiful inside,their souls..and Men more Naive...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think I want to take me some curses.But I think now 40 even 20 years ago, women were different, more and more beautiful fine inside their souls ,and the men were more naive and agreeing certain things easier.The family was the base and the rules were respected,instead of evolving we go back every day.I don't say that women are to blame or men, but abnormal development of the society, lack of education.I don't see any rules today,everything goes around on other morals(wonder what those are).I think somebody's got an answer for that, but I think in the same time that we can rebuild the base of the society,the family.

Why women aren't as 40 years ago,that beauty....
edit on 27-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: ago

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You catch some flack for this topic... not that it matters....

I think generally people lived more natural lives 40 years ago, so both men and women were more naturally in tune with themselves. Even then it was getting corrupted though...if you really want to roll back the clock to simpler times I say go neolithic when we were hunter-gatherers. The agricultural revolution really screwed up humanity in the head, and we've never really recovered.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Dear diamondsmith,

But I think now 40 even 20 years ago, women were different, more and more beautiful fine inside their souls ,and the men were more naive and agreeing certain things easier.The family was the base and the rules were respected,instead of evolving we go back every day

In my 50's with three daughters. Women were gentler 20 and 40 years ago. Men were more respectful then also. Family had more meaning before the 70's. Homosexuality was illegal and states regulated the type of sex you could have. Women and minorities did not get a fair shake back in the day. Good and bad in the past. The question for every generation is the same, what do you do with the time you have. Peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You catch some flack for this topic... not that it matters
Yeah,I know I will take me some kicks.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

what do you do with the time you have
Or how the society has evolved,these days we have no rules for the young family to follow.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Or how the society has evolved,these days we have no rules for the young family to follow.

society doesn't exit, it is an abstract scientific concept. i for one have now way of telling what men and women where like 40 years ago. however i doubt each person is now worst, and thank the lord that you live now, for in you theory it will be all much worst 40 years down the road.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Dear diamondsmith,

It is not about rules, it is about learning, growing and caring more about others. It is about our hearts. The first failure of society is always the same, it is letting government determine how we raise our children. Too many rules and not enough love. My opinion. Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It is not about rules, it is about learning
My Dear Question,The rules now days are not adapted to the society,Though I didn't live those days,I read a lot about those times and for example I think women were more elegant in their behavior as in the way they dress act,walk, talk,love,lie and so on.Women and Men they were not only following the rules but they think rules,and the first rule is to fight with your self before break any common sense rule.But this is just my opinion.

edit on 29-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: and

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dear diamondsmith,

My Dear Question,The rules now days are not adapted to the society,Though I didn't live those days,I read a lot about those times and for example I think women were more elegant in their behavior as in the way they dress act,walk, talk,love,lie and so on.Women and Men they were not only following the rules but they think rules,and the first rule is to fight with your self before break any common sense rule.But this is just my opinion.

I think the biggest change that I witnessed in the last 40 years was the destruction of the family unit and the elimination of societies ability to have social consequences for personal actions. There are no longer social consequences for adultery for instance or for having children without being married. I stopped watching television when I could no longer find examples of healthy families or honorable fathers. Once we separated love from sex, both men and women reverted to doing what felt good rather than that which is right. Peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

doing what felt good rather than that which is right.

I am asking my self many times what is good and what is right these days.But I find no answer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well whatever my sentiments on the matter, you are hardly alone in your view. Just look at how people are throwing themselves into reenacting the 40's and 50's. Even teenagers are donning their rose tinted specs and appreciate a time when family was the center of community and girls weren't vomiting in the streets with their knickers round their ankles.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

reenacting the 40's and 50's
Yes I saw that,especially on dressing and behavior habits,what is behind the walls ...you never know.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Dear diamondsmith,

I am asking my self many times what is good and what is right these days.But I find no answer.
[/quote

It is about being of service to others. That is what is right. Giving more than you get is about defining yourself beyond the cookies of the world. We exist, what can you do with it, to make the universe better? If you help one, you have added to the amount of good in the universe.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am 65 and I wouldn't go back to the way things were 40 years ago for anything.

The thing about "the good old days" is selective memory.

We need to move forward in the way we want our lives to be - - not backward in time.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

not backward in time
I understand that,but I am referring to the principles.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

not backward in time
I understand that,but I am referring to the principles.

So am I. I do not want to re-establish role models.

Should we go back to "mom at home and dad doing the discipline when he gets home"?

Children should be nurtured and raised (not just grow up). But who determines the style of nurturing? And who does the nurturing?

I'm going to raise a child to live in their future. What is that future? Competitive - personal appearance - self-protective - physical health - intelligence.

Everything evolves. Society changes and evolves. One must find the good and create changes for themselves and their lifestyle in their world. We can not go backwards.

Today we are witnessing a struggle between organized religion and increasing personal spirituality. To me that is a positive evolvement.

Today we are seeing homosexuals being accepted into society. That is a positive evolvement IMO.

Today we are seeing many more stay at home fathers. I consider that an evolvement.

Why doesn't your thread title say both Women and men with more beautiful insides?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That is a positive evolvement
The battle between poverty and the evolution of society in which to come is the result failure rules.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

That is a positive evolvement
The battle between poverty and the evolution of society in which to come is the result failure rules.

What kind of poverty?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A new report says the poverty rate in the United States last year was the highest since nineteen ninety-three. The official rate was 15.1 percent, up from 14.3 percent in two thousand nine. Poverty meant yearly income, or earnings, of less than twenty-two thousand three hundred dollars for a family of four. The American recession lasted from December of two thousand seven to June of two thousand nine. Since two thousand seven, the poverty rate has risen more than two and a half percentage points.
source(www.voanews.com...

and combined with other things...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

A new report says the poverty rate in the United States last year was the highest since nineteen ninety-three. The official rate was 15.1 percent, up from 14.3 percent in two thousand nine. Poverty meant yearly income, or earnings, of less than twenty-two thousand three hundred dollars for a family of four. The American recession lasted from December of two thousand seven to June of two thousand nine. Since two thousand seven, the poverty rate has risen more than two and a half percentage points.
source(www.voanews.com...

and combined with other things...

Then stop reproducing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join