It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's No Wonder We NEED Tighter Airport Security.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I am in no way advocating some, let me say again, some of the searches and other things that the TSA has done over the past few years. Yes there have been some violations and other just plain stupid things done by the TSA, I admit that. It's not a perfect system.

However, as long as people are trying to do stupid stuff like this, we need security in all airports. I know people are tired of hearing it, but we do live in a different time than our parents and grandparents, we're just not all "Leave It To Beaver" anymore. It's sad actually.

Sure you're not advocating the intrusiveness of the TSA. That's why you completely ignore the fact that the Argentinian security stopped the man from boarding the plane with his animals in order to advocate - nay in your histrionic words "NEED" - tighter security, because the security that exists in Argentina now that was clearly effective in its job means all airports everywhere "NEED" tighter security...

...but hey, it's not like you're advocating tighter security, only declaring that we "NEED" it because people still dare to board airplanes with a lot of animals. It's doesn't matter that he was stopped before boarding, we "NEED" tighter security because he had the audacity to even try.

I suppose what we "NEED" is thought police.

<< 1   >>

join