It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMPs and solar flares...what better false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
just a thought:

with all this talk of 2012 and solar flares and coming martial law...what better way for TPTB to lock the planet down than to tell the world about a giant solar flare directed at Earth that just randomly popped up and will hit the Earth in 24 hours and probably take out all electronics...and then 24 hours later...send off an EMP to kill all civilian electronics.

i mean...in 24 hours...there wouldn't be enough time for the people who did know the truth to get it out to the 99%. they could track and "detain" all the terroristic rogue astronomers in the world for that 24 hour period, too. they could cover their tracks for 24 hours and once the switch was thrown...it would be hell to get the word out that it was a false flag and by then..martial law would be rolling in top gear.

or just do it to the US and turn it into a prison continent. i mean...like some other country is gonna invade the US just to save the US citizens.

why not cash in on the old solar cycle 24? oldest trick in the book! make em afraid...make it happen...make em give up all their freedumb.
edit on 12/27/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/27/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh I agree, sadly there's a plethora of ways to do it. I think the EMP would be particularly effective over nukes or biological weapons. But who knows. I imagine people are going to sit on their asses arguing and worrying about it when it happens. Then the big..

OH SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Begins.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If it ever came to the point where "TPTB" required a false flag event to initiate martial law and take "full control", then I would think that an EMP attack is likely the best method to utilize.

Minimal deaths except things like "transportation incidents" (i.e. airplane crashes, car accidents, etc), and they effectively eliminate en masse all of our modern "necessities" of life that we rely on on a daily basis.
No more communications, no more transportation (that relies on electronics anyway), no more electricity. Even when you hook up your generator, that electronic switch coffee maker on your kitchen counter still won't work.

The populace would be screwed by the mass chaotic disorder that could ensue, and many (not all) would be begging the government to step in, take control, and save us from our "American Idol" induced incompetence. Suddenly "TPTB" are looking like the good guys for instating martial law and helping and saving us...

As well an after-effect-benefit to "TPTB" to using this methodology, is that once thing start to "get back to normal", the economy would certainly flourish as no one has any of the items we used to have, and we want them back. Everyone needs new vehicles, new blenders and coffee makers, new alarm clocks, and electric toothbrushes... TPTB would make even more money selling our daily life items back to us...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
First of all, why would any government, however demented, want to destroy their own infrastructure? Wouldn't the NWO shock troopers need communications devices? Wouldn't they need to pump diesel fuel into the locomotives that will haul the cattle cars to the FEMA camps? NOAA (and other agencies) issue solar activity warnings so that the potentially economically vulnerable sectors can take steps to protect themselves. Why warn them if you're trying to take them out?
edit on 27-12-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yeah, I have tried mentioning this kind of scenario in a number of threads but most people don't really get it. They can easily lock in on false flag attacks, designer viruses and aliens but the notion that a solar event could be used to shut down global communications just goes right over them.

It could be done so easily, too. Announce said solar flare, throw the switch on satellites and ground connections, shut down any number of main-stay power generating plants and the nation is suddenly silent. No cell phones, no internet... no electricity. It would be a dream-like situation for those in the marbled halls of authority because we the people would be silenced and left to depend on the daily print newspaper again.

The flow of information would once again be a one way street. The postal service would again become very popular. Our voices would be limited to things like 'Letters to the Editor'.

The concept is so possible that it staggers the mind when even imagining it in today's culture. The greater part of the population has no concept of what it was like to even have to get up to change the channel on their TV sets, much less be left to speaking face-to-face as a means of communication. Health and bank records would become inaccessible and so too, your ability to get your doctor to remember your name or your bank to cash a check. Forget the plastic cards... they would be useless... valueless.

It's a nightmare scenario one might expect to see the conspiracy minded take to heart. it is far more possible than even ET landing on the White House lawn... and would have the same effect because it renders almost complete control to those in power.

We've just be trained too well to question these things. We don't trust them when they talk about terrorist threats but... let NASA call for a severe solar storm and we immediately bite hard.

PS - There would not have to be any real, physical destruction involved. Power plants and communication grids can be taken down from a computer screen.
edit on 27-12-2011 by redoubt because: addendum

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
EMPs don't destroy electronic... It destroys magnetic sensitive electronic devices...
Your smartphones wouldn't be affected
Most electronics outside here (embeded on cars, ATMs, etc...) wouldn't be affected...
Your computer would still work... even if the pulse was triggerred just in front of it...
It would just report you an HDD failure when booting if you have an HDD... if it's an SSD, you're safe...

People overestimate the damages EMPs can do... in fact, in 10 or 20 years, it will simply have no effect at all, since magnetic storage will probably be obsolete...

btw, all your old video / audio tapes would be completely erased too... but they are already obsolete...

link   
Not to give TPTB any more ideas but what about HAARP setting off the New Madrid Fault also (especially after some very public warnings about it being due by prominent seismologists)?

link   
reply to post by DJW001

First of all, why would any government, however demented, want to destroy their own infrastructure?

They wouldn't have to destroy anything.

Just flip a switch. Send in select personnel to take over the power and communication centers and just shut them down while blaming the sun.

Easy as that.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Just flip a switch. Send in select personnel to take over the power and communication centers and just shut them down while blaming the sun.

But they already control the power and communications centers.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by redoubt

But they already control the power and communications centers.

Imagine one day when CNN and Fox tels the nation they have 24 hours before 'solar storm X' happens. Think about all the chatter here.

Now imagine day 2 and there being no internet, no cable TV, no cell phone service, no ATMs and no way to use your debit card, no gas pumps that work (they are all digital now) because the com grids and power stations have all be reportedly taken down by a solar flare.

Wow. Now you have a nation of 300 million who can't talk on ATS, can't send emails, cant text, can't buy anything even though they have money in the bank,,,

The nation's currency value would be in the hands of those banks and the government. And it would not matter if some one discovered that it was all a ruse because there would be no way to tell anyone except your next door neighbor.

By the time things were supposedly repaired, TPTB would have us all barefoot and gagged.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Imagine one day when CNN and Fox tels the nation they have 24 hours before 'solar storm X' happens. Think about all the chatter here.

When has Fox or CNN ever reported a CME before it actually hit the magnetosphere? The only time they report one is after it knocks out a satellite and causes a loss of cell phone service, causes a blackout or results in particularly spectacular aurorae. Folks here at ATS are forewarned because we monitor solar observatory and space weather sites ourselves. If Fox or CNN reported on solar activity before it had any effect on Earth, people would grow suspicious; there might even be a panic as people withdrew cash from the bank and hoarded supplies; just the opposite of what a coup would want.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I am thinking that the solar flare news might not be a false flag, here is my reason. There is a site that I am sure most of us know and watch that constantly tells us what the weather in space is including what is going on on the sun. Two days ago they were telling us of solar flares heading directly towards earth. Yesterday during sunrise I started having problems with certain channels on cable. As the day wore on I began having problems with more channels. When the Sun set all of my channels were back. This morning as soon as the Sun rose I started loosing channels again. At 10:40 AM USA Eastern time I am loosing more channels. If this isnt caused by solar flares what is it caused by. Wish I could start a new thread about this but I dont have enough posts. Hopefully someone will see this. I dont think solar flares are a false flag folks.

top topics

join