It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Xmas Gift Makes Girl Cry [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So this young woman gets Ron Paul's Liberty Defined as a gift (not sure from whom- dad? brother maybe?), and this is how she reacts...

Original Video- posted 12/26

The Young Turks Report on the video-

I hope this girl isn't of legal voting age- b/c psychologically/emotionally/intellectually, I'd say she's closer to a 5 year old.

edit on 27-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

where? no vid here....
oops just came up watching now.

Watched it and she could at least read the whole book before crying......Also I happen to agree with RP passage in the book that Israel is an apartheid state, (If you read the UN's definition of the word) en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Clearly this woman has some problems upstairs....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

haha, yeah sorry bout that... I accidently hit 'return' on my keyboard after writing in the thread title...

but I digress

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

where? no vid here....
oops just came up watching now.

Watched it and she could at least read the whole book before crying......Also I happen to agree with RP passage in the book that Israel is an apartheid state, (If you read the UN's definition of the word) en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

This is the problem. Many Americans are informationally (new word) irresponsible. They have the power to vote but have no idea what they are voting for. That woman read the first line or page and wrote the book off never having absorbed the supporting evidence. This sense of absolutism will prolly be the United States undoing. Oh how the sheep "bay"
edit on 27-12-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yah we know.

Completely staged.

Her name is Emily Schrader. Shes a Rick Perry supporter and a zealot supporter of Israel.

She's in full damage control having over the past day removed her linkedin and twitter pages.

California State Chair Students for Rick Perry
June 2011 – Present (7 months)

USC President Christians United For Israel Nonprofit; 51-200 employees; Public Relations and Communications industry
2010 – 2011 (1 year)

edit on 27-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Completely staged.

Yay for facts! I can believe anyone would think that this was genuine...

It's the election season, people. Look BEHIND every story.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What am I missing here? Why is she so upset? She can't be Jewish if she's celebrating Christmas. Or was that Hanukkah

a·part·heid (-pärtht, -ht)
n.
1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.
2. A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.
3. The condition of being separated from others; segregation.

So the the current state of Israel and its treatment towards the Palestinians (according to this young Sarah Bernhardt) ISN'T considered apartheid?

This whole friggin WORLD is in a state of apartheid.

I seriously don't understand her reaction. Can someone break down her emotional breakdown for me?

Thanks in advance.
I think.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Yah we know.

Completely staged.

Her name is Emily Schrader. Shes a Rick Perry supporter and a zealot supporter of Israel.

Wow! How the hell did you find that out? Or has this been around for a while now and is just common knowledge among many? In any case, thanks!!!!

So, this is more election dribble is it? A bunch of grown adults using false advertizing to gain support!

Is THIS what the campaign dollars buy? Bulls**t television commercials? Is this where our country's is at? Making absolute bulls**t videos about other candidates?

Is THIS why is costs millions of dollars to run (win?) for president????

Although I am obviously a staunch Ron Paul supporter, I highly doubt Dr Paul's people would ever stoop this low as to either make fun of another candidate and/or use actors to drive a point home.

I am disgusted.

edit on 27/12/11 by masqua because: Trimmed big quote to relevant bit

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Isnt it videos like this with the info we know about it the ones we would want to make viral just to help support the cause. The fact thats she is doing damage control is a a surefire sign of an attempt to keep things quiet. Well im sayin f*** that! if these people want to put vids like that on the net then lets use it to our advantage. Ron laul WOULD do the same. Use the facts against thine enemy. Not a fabrication and we clearly can see she is running for the hills.

Im makin a mock video.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Wow, you my friend are an Ignorance Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Funny how things change when you get the full story. Its like the Paul critics are counting on the ignorance of the masses.
Thanks for this. I wish you could get a flag too!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why isnt this being shown all over the TV to show what dirty tricks they are up to? Iam sure if this was broadcast the Perry campaign would take a hit.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Funny how things change when you get the full story. Its like the Paul critics are counting on the ignorance of the masses.

I feel like I just dropped in on an episode of the Twilight Zone!
Why are you acting this way towards someone who is explaining what's behind this video?
Why is s/he ignorant?

What the HELL am I missing (again)??????

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Isnt it videos like this with the info we know about it the ones we would want to make viral just to help support the cause.

Who "we"? What side are you on?

I am getting a major headache from this thread. I have totally lost any sense of semblance.

All I got so far is the Original Poster ltinycdancerg presented a video that s/he thought was real.
Only to find out (if true) by gladtobehere that it's a fake made by a supporter of Perry and Israel.
And now gladtobehere is now being called ignorant by sparrowstail (for reasons I'm not understanding) only to have mthgs602 wanting to make this viral.

Like I said, I have a major headache now and I've only been awake for an hour

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by mthgs602
Isnt it videos like this with the info we know about it the ones we would want to make viral just to help support the cause.

Who "we"? What side are you on?

I am getting a major headache from this thread. I have totally lost any sense of semblance.

All I got so far is the Original Poster ltinycdancerg presented a video that s/he thought was real.
Only to find out (if true) by gladtobehere that it's a fake made by a supporter of Perry and Israel.
And now gladtobehere is now being called ignorant by sparrowstail (for reasons I'm not understanding) only to have mthgs602 wanting to make this viral.

Like I said, I have a major headache now and I've only been awake for an hour

I'm with you Human Alien. I don't think some people are understanding what transpired. Maybe it's too early and they are still trying to wake up...lol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

I'm with you Human Alien. I don't think some people are understanding what transpired. Maybe it's too early and they are still trying to wake up...lol

Oh good. I'm not alone after all. Thank you NightGypsy. Thank you VERY much.

But I think you're being way too kind and too lenient. You're giving them the benefit of not being fully awake where I'm thinking the chemtrails have finally kicked in!

But seriously....thank you! I really thought I was getting too cynical even for ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by sparrowstail

I feel like I just dropped in on an episode of the Twilight Zone!
Why are you acting this way towards someone who is explaining what's behind this video?
Why is s/he ignorant?

What the HELL am I missing (again)??????

You aren't missing anything. I am impressed at how the real story was uncovered.
It seemed that the OP was to make Ron Paul look like the bad guy for reducing this poor girl to tears and once the whole story came out, it looks more like a smear tactic. Perhaps I am missing something here.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You're missing the 3 posts above yours that explain everything. It's STAGED.
second line

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I highly doubt Dr Paul's people would ever stoop this low as to either make fun of another candidate and/or use actors to drive a point home.

Really? Some Ron Paul supporters act like they're in a freaking cult. I wouldn't put anything past die hard supporters of any candidate.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why would this vid be considered staged? She acted the way a Perry supporter would act. She showed the Perry supporter's mindset. Perry supporters would not get the fact that she supports Perry.
edit on 27-12-2011 by earthdude because: (no reason given)

top topics

join