It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the show begin.The Christmas Earth directed CME,a sign for the New Year.28th December.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Christmas day and a gift from the Sun.Sunspot AR1386 erupted 24th December and December 26th .
On 28th another CME will reach the earth on 29 and 30 December.A gift for the New Year.

TextDecember 25, 2011 – SPACE - Dec. 25th began with a pair of magnetic filaments erupting in the sun’s northern hemisphere followed by a sequence of C-flares from sunspot 1385 in the sun’s southern hemisphere. Both halves of the sun are rocking on Christmas. Coronagraph images from STEREO-A and -B suggest a possible Earth-directed CME A filament of magnetism connected to sunspot AR1386 erupted during the early hours of Dec. 24th. Extreme UV-wavelength cameras onboard the Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the picturesque blast. –Space Weather
source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

TextCMEs TARGET EARTH, MARS: December 26th – The odds of a geomagnetic storm on Dec. 28th are improving with the launch of two CMEs toward Earth in less than 24 hours. According to a forecast track prepared by analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the cloud should squarely strike Earth’s magnetic field on Dec. 28th at 20:22 UT (+/- 7 hours). Another CME could deliver a glancing blow a few hours earlier on the same date. The double impact is expected to spark mild-to-moderate geomagnetic storms at high latitudes. –Space Weather
source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

A sign for 2012?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well... The Sun is burping storms at us and Anonymous is preparing to burp the Encyclopedia 'Secrecia' to the world on the 1st of the year. Oh yeah....2012 is off to a raging start and it isn't even technically here yet. We really have a year of this?

By Dec 21, we may be looking skyward and demanding our doomsday. We'll have earned it by then.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

We really have a year of this?
With all the earthquakes ,storms,CMEs and other weird phenomena , I don't know what will have,but we must stay vigilant.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I smell the following conspiracy:
They (TPTB) secretly fired a missle into sun to produce a CME so they have a excuse for shutting down the internet when Anonymous starts their "game"... sneaky bastards...

Back to topic:
I think this were some small ones but I´m no expert. I dont think this will do much to earth but its only my opinion

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I think this were some small ones but I´m no expert. I dont think this will do much to earth but its only my opinion
Just a show for the New Year and a training for the next year.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
im no solar guru....

but that just looked like a Ra fart.

nothing to see here folks.... just a wee bit of gas.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
How is this anything different from any other time?

The sun throws out flares all the time, many of them towards earth....

Nothing catastrophic has happened yet so..........

I dont see why people get so worked up

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I totally agree with double-U rabbit...I was thinking the same thing. If this is any indication of 2012, we are in for a heck of a ride. I caught myself thinking, and I'm not proud of this, that MAYBE there is something to the Dec. 21 end-date, lol.

Every single time I see videos of the Sun like the one above, I just feel a sense of awe. It's like I can just feel the power behind those flares. Well I suppose a nuclear reaction is pretty powerful. It's just cool how that giant mass of gases manages to stay contained in its sphere, despite the raging reactions happening in its interior.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Ra fart
If has a .......then he must have a dia....ea next year.

edit on 27-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: a

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have never seen the Northern Lights. It's on my bucket list. I really wish I could see them. Here there is a lot of air and light pollution and every time we have a chance for Northern Lights, it rains. Expecting rain again tonight and tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Nothing catastrophic has happened yet so..........
And let's pray not to happen,though....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Cool i will look up in the sky and see if there is any nordenlights!!! (Happy new 2012 from Sweden)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ultraplayer

Happy New Year for you too from....Above Top Secret!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I totally agree with double-U rabbit...I was thinking the same thing. If this is any indication of 2012, we are in for a heck of a ride. I caught myself thinking, and I'm not proud of this, that MAYBE there is something to the Dec. 21 end-date, lol.

I'm with you. There is a long way to go to convince me of the Dec 21 date. (Y2K was downright embarrassing...I'll never forget..lol) At the same time, it's hard to argue things are getting about as wild as we would have said they should be in Dec of 2011, if asked a few years ago. We're about on schedule when looking at it that way, eh?

I'm stocking up my carrots and digging deeper.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I have never seen the Northern Lights. It's on my bucket list. I really wish I could see them. Here there is a lot of air and light pollution and every time we have a chance for Northern Lights, it rains. Expecting rain again tonight and tomorrow.

I know how you feel. I always wanted to see them but live in an area where they don't normally occurr. Then I unexpectedly ended up in Goose Bay, Labrador, for an overnight stay and got to see them for a very short period. I would love the chance to see them again and get some photos maybe.

Vince

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinceg

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I know how you feel. I always wanted to see them but live in an area where they don't normally occurr. Then I unexpectedly ended up in Goose Bay, Labrador, for an overnight stay and got to see them for a very short period. I would love the chance to see them again and get some photos maybe.

Vince
its always cloudy and rainy here as well...wish i could see the auroras

new topics

top topics

join