It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I mean it, I'll leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's right, if everybody doesn't start agreeing with me.... I'm leaving ATS.

If the mods don't start shutting down the threads I don't like... I'm leaving.

If the mods don't remove the posts that I don't agree with... I'm leaving.

If people don't start respecting the fact that I am far more intelligent and exceedingly more knowledgeable on any and all subjects... I'm leaving.

If people do not become willing to be swayed by my opinions and bias.... I'm leaving.

I mean it... I'll leave... just try me... you'll see... I'll do it!

If people continue to post threads on subjects I don't like, find interesting or agree with... I'm leaving.

I understand that you, the inferior, desire to push the buttons on your keyboard, this is alright, as long as you align your opinions, views, interests and beliefs to match mine, if you don't... I'm leaving.

Really... I'll do it... I'll up and leave.

Furthermore, if I don't leave and this negative behavior continues I'll be left with no other options, and I will begin to add derogatory phrases and negative labels in my post replies, such as...

... "anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size knows I'm right"

... "Hitler wouldn't agree with me either"

... "any morally sound human would agree with what I say"

... "only a paid shill would disagree with what I have to say"

... "oh, your one of them"

... 'I know your type"

And I'll start to throw around some labels too...

... 'chemmie"

... 'rabid republican'

... 'conspiracy nutter"

... 'worshiper / savior"

... 'brainwashed"

... 'asleep'

... "ignorant"

... 'alien loving freak"

And if forced to, I will derail your your useless thread by pointing out any grammatical errors, I will demand sources and pictures for every statement you make.

My only goal is to make things better for you. So, you now see, it will be much less painful for all of us if you just conform to my ideals, I ask, can't we all just get along and see it my way?

I stand for everything that is good and right in this world, if you are not with me, then you are against me and against all that is good and right in this world.

....and remember, before anyone replies, I have my hand on the door knob and I'll use it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to play Captain Obvious this morning, but the sign out front says "Above Top Secret - Deny Ignorance". It doesn't say "Burger King - Made your way".

It's always a shame to lose anyone...but if you insist for those reasons.. well... don't let that door swing back on ya, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Just be sure to watch that the door doesn't hit you on the ass on the way out.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey OP.

My name is Jack, and I like you. You seem cool, and a funny guy who spends your free time looking at threads on this site. You sir, are the sense of humor that lacks in this world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I'm sure it's fun making threads about the government and such, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don't be a stranger. Just laugh with me too, I'm pretty cool. I was the editor of my school newspaper, and use to make topics relating to the government 'conspiracies', and use to go off at people who didn't like my articles.

You are awesome and should stay in this site. Thank you for listening to me.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Hilarious thread.
We all see it so often with many people on here. Though pointing it out to them (even so obviously) will not change them. Nice try though.

Let me be the first to say,,,,Pics of you walking out the door or it didn't happen.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Attack of the trolls!

Oh, I think it goes, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheeRipper
Hey OP.

My name is Jack, and I like you. You seem cool, and a funny guy who spends your free time looking at threads on this site. You sir, are the sense of humor that lacks in this world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I'm sure it's fun making threads about the government and such, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don't be a stranger. Just laugh with me too, I'm pretty cool. I was the editor of my school newspaper, and use to make topics relating to the government 'conspiracies', and use to go off at people who didn't like my articles.

You are awesome and should stay in this site. Thank you for listening to me.

Thank you, your simple act of praising and agreeing with me leads to the obvious conclusion that you sir are a man of great wisdom, intelligence and insight.

PS. I just gave you your very first star... but lets keep that just between us.... on the downlow...

edit on 27-12-2011 by deepred because: (no reason given)

PPS. There are some that say you are a troll ! I will never believe it, as long as you agree with me and say that I am cool and funny you will never be a troll to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

But aren't you showing your frustration over people who become frustrated?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
reply to post by deepred

Yes, but the point is MY frustration is justified, where as the frustration of others is not.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Don't give him any stars dude, he is a troll and his post is a troll comment, just check 4chan for the same posts etc..its a well known copypasta

edit on 27-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this. I cannot possibly conjure a reply that this thread deserves...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepred

Originally posted by steveknows
reply to post by deepred

Yes, but the point is MY frustration is justified, where as the frustration of others is not.

That contradicts everything you just said in your post!

but alright, don't let the door hit you on the way out! ( so totally JK brothaman!)

but yea, i mean, people come to ATS to share their opinions, and some can be..well..very opinionated.

just laugh it off, the good outweighs the bad..well it use to.

hang in there!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by deepred

Don't give him any stars dude, he is a troll and his post is a troll comment, just check 4chan for the same posts etc..its a well known copypasta

edit on 27-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

If someone agrees with me then they can not possibly be a troll, on the other hand, if someone disagrees with me they most certainly are a troll.

PS ya I checked his profile...weird.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
you forgot "sheeple". i love that label. it always hits me in that special spot when i see it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
you forgot "sheeple". i love that label. it always hits me in that special spot when i see it.

I purposely left that one out, as I did not want to offend anyone

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Nice !

Am I right in assuming your posting is all about how other members react on this site, when the general populous disagree ?

Definately made me laugh, especially when I read the replies (Shhh I think some people think you were being serious).

Nice way to illustrate a frustration, there are many on here who believe themselves to be all knowing, and over inflated.

What misguided souls we are as a race, maybe one day we will realise that sometimes there is more than one answer, and it isn't always the one we believe to be the most true

Please shut the door quietly on your way out !

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Let the door hit you on the way out.
I wanna hit you.
Imo, you need it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Let the door hit you on the way out.
I wanna hit you.
Imo, you need it.

From the few words I have typed on a computer screen you have formed an opinion of me that leaves you desiring to inflict physical harm on me. Why?

What part of the human make up decides that it is acceptable to inflict physical injury upon those we don;t agree with?

If I didn't know better I would think you WANT me to leave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join