It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do YOU think will happen to humanity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If we manage to get over democracy and capitalism and everything that can be contained in this category called BS i think our chances will grow and our species will survive a long time from now on.

For now we need to take cover from the BS mentioned above and try to abolish it and fast.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Humanity?

Mankind holds within it's own collective hands many methods of self-destruction.

One of those will become more than apparent in the not too distant future.... It will not be the end of humanity, it doesn't have to be, and can be avoided... It isn't nuclear, or chemical.

The choice was and is always ours.... If the human race survives the next century it will be miraculous.

"There will be pestilences"

Question is, will mankind (humanity) survive itself?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
good question. I found this some time ago (do not agree 100% with this one but it is nice to watch):

My opinion - hm, we are a suicidal race , and the bad news is we can achieve pretty much everything we dream to achieve, including annihilating ourselves. I hope a small trace of humans will still survive, restart everything and hopefully learn from our mistakes (uh, do not have enough faith in this one either). Hopefully sometime in the future, we will find ways to increase our intelligence as a race, and higher intelligence maybe would stop all this cycle of self destruction.. or help us doing it even better?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

There will be a new heaven and a new earth, all things will be made new, and there will be no more death.

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
“Yes, I am coming soon.”

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The same thing that's been happening for 50,000 years. War and peace; life and death. A little advancement to make the lot more efficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join