It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One gets what one deserves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think I understand what you mean, and I believe you have something positive to tell us but your saying it in a negative way. That's where the negative responses came from.

I'm one of the people who were down in the pit so to say. Ive done stupid things, made them worse and refused to clean my own mistakes. Ive been in that dark place, where you actually feel you can't do anything, and you begin to accept that the world is a terrible place and you have been misunderstood.

Today my life is better again, cause Ive chosen to change things. How messed up I was, I picked myself up and started to get my sh*t together. It was a long and painful road, but Ive learned enough, mostly that it was my mistake, Ive made the wrong choices. The mistake others around me made, was helping me. The moment I changed was the moment people stopped helping me.

The homeless guy your talking about, I guess he is for a long while now. At the point you start asking for money, and they give it to you, your brain starts to think: "Hey, if i just ask, I can at least get enough to get some food (or booze or drugs)" The more it happens, the more he get used to it. I believe in your idea, if people stopped giving him money, he has to find other ways to come around. There come's another choice though, and not a nice one. Will the homeless man go and find a safe shelter to throw his life around and make things better, or will he start robbing people to get some money?

So yeah, it's all about choices eventually...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

At what point at all in my thread did I say I wanted my money back? I said the opposite many times.

As for the people starving to death and getting what they deserve, these are weak arguments. In one way, yes, they are. No doubt you're thinking about Africa when you say this. Think about the oil and minerals that are in Africa. What do the Africans do? Well, we can't speak for every country and every group, but it's very well known that they live like warriors without any concern for human lives, burn 'witches' alive and just generally do not do much to help themselves.

Ouch - that hurt. Now people will fling the sentences about how 'white' companies have invaded them, stolen their resources and the like. Well, that may well be true (since one cannot deny history, and I am not doing so); some will also say that I am racist, which is utter tripe so drop that one immediately. The fact is, we all, as a race, started as a flint and stone tribe. We all had no knowledge, but some countries were more incliced to explore, make boats, make the most of their land and do things. They got what they deserved - they sold crops etc. I have always wondered what another mindset in Africa (of ANY colour, before those claimants of racism jump in), such as Argentinian, or German, or Japanese, would have done in Africa? Think about it - Australia isn't Africa but it's similar in the sense of baron landscape, hot summers and desert. But somehow, they now have a few cities with generally very acceptable people. Why aren't they burning whiches alive? So, do 'starving children and families' deserve to be starving? Well, no, NOBODY deserves to have ANYTHING negative in life - from illness to malnutrition, but we can generally avoid both by, as a race of any country and as history has proven, educating ourselves.

I am not the reason for starving countries. I am not the reason for incurable illness. However, I am one small voice (and crikey how small I am) in the world who is saying something. Even if it offends people, being offended by facts is very stupid. Everybody has a chance, whether individually or as a race. Unfortunately, if all you want to do is not try to make change and/or allow people to burn witches, or take over your land without fighting to the death (as is happening around the world now and good on them; Egypt for example, and I would be first in line if someone wished to take-over England I can assure you), then you will live with what you deserve.

Yes.

You get what you deserve, in terms of what you can control. If you eat crap, you will look like crap. That's what you deserve. If you eat well, you will look well. But, yes, sometimes an illness gets in the way but that's what you were dealt. I have no hair and 3 false teeth (!!!) I don't look like a 'freak' of nature since I have a tan (think Bruce Willis
) and my teeth look fine, but I was handed that and I didn't like it. If I get cancer, I'll do my best to have it removed but if I die from it, that was my hand and so be it. Who am I to dictate nature's intentions?

However, what I CAN control, and what I CAN sow, I will fairly reap in reward.

And if people have a problem with this way of life, then I do indeed feel sorry for you.

The TV is great, thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DB340

erm in your OP you said

To the homeless man: I want my fiver back. Go and do something with your life
So you did say you wanted your fiver back.........remember jokes and sarcasm do not come across well on the internet.
Like mescalito says you have a good point but they way you have brought it across on this thread really doesn't do you any favors.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DB340

Your posts come off as nothing but an excuse. You excuse yourself for not helping others as you think they deserve their lot in life. Go ahead have faith in your ability to reap what you sew. To me it looks like you are sewing weeds.

Too bad compassion for others must seem so foreign of a perspective to you. You are all about yourself and unfortunately, there is a whole planet full of who think like you. You folks are the reason our society is in decline.

Did you ever consider that if you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem?

Love others, dude, love. Love till it hurts then love harder.

Listen, I'm not saying you are a bad person. I just think your ideology lacks compassion and I can not grasp how horrible life would be without it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DB340

Before I read the rest of the thread (because it will mess with my train of thought), I think that you hit on a lot of good points.

My favorite quote of all time is, "There are no victims, just volunteers." Its taken out of context, but to me it speaks volumes alone. I do believe everyone over the age of say.... 16 gets what they deserve. (Age may vary dependent upon maturity and independence.)

At this point, the most common argument is, "what about people who get mugged? raped? murdered?" - to them I say, "We live in a sick world with sick people, but still, I volunteer to get out of bed in the morning; I volunteer to leave my house; Therefore, I volunteer for all things life has to offer, even the bad things." While I may not directly deserve the bad things, I do believe its a balance. I believe in karma, I just think karma has really bad aim sometimes.

I will volunteer to suffer, if it prevents someone else from doing so, and I may even be deserving, for some infraction that was important to everyone but me.

As for the bum? You did the right thing for YOU. Your gift, while awesome, was completely selfish. You didn't do it because you wanted to help him out, you did it because you felt guilty that you had a new television and he was snubbed. In reality, he makes anywhere from $30 to $300 a day, and if he doesn't - he needs to pick a new corner. Panhandling is a business like any other. You got competition, you gotta advertise, and of course the 3 most important things, Location, Location, and Location. Odds are pretty good he didn't "choose" to be there - but now he is there he's making the best of it. And thanks to people like you (and me, cause I give), he's making a reasonable amount of money. Unless of course he's a drug addict - I have no compassion for those people, but that would extend my post to the point no one would read it. His thanking you for allowing him to have a xmas, doesn't sound like a drug addict so its irrelevant.

So anyway to sum it up - yeah he probably deserves what he has (or doesn't have) - which means in some way he also deserved the money you gave him - and while your act was selfish, 2 people benefitted from it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Peace ♥

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DB340

I notice you have replied directly to posters - but not me. Is that because you cannot answer my questions and so chose to ignore them. You could reply and say you have no answer. You chose to ignore my name - who I am and my questions but posted personal answers to others.

Hmmm...

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

if it helps you at all Amanda, I read your posts about Charlie - sad thing to happen... but what happened to him is not limited to homeless people. People can very well be bludgeoned to death in their own homes, in their own beds, no matter how much they're worth.

I do also appreciate the points you made in your very first post about injustices done to children. Its a shame, it really is. IMHO, in some situations, children are being punished for the sins of their parents. Parents should be held accountable. If you live in a place where its even remotely possible that your child will be forced to mine diamonds - you should probably consider a life of celibacy.

There isn't much we can do about it unless its in our own backyard. Best we can do, is support charities that make it possible for those people to understand the reprecussions of unsafe sex, and provide them with condoms.

As a blanket rule, no child deserves to be hurt, which is why I set the age at or around 16 (give or take) when they start making their own choices. Meaning simply, at some point, we have to allow our children certain freedoms to make their own mistakes... being disfigured or even dying can be a huge hazard at any age, but as a parent you can't keep them sheltered forever.

So while all your points are valid, to me they are separate issues from the OP. He's speaking of a grown man, and questioning why that man is there. OP fails to take into account that any opportunities afforded him, may not have been available to the homeless man, or as others have said, medical issues could have put him there, or even the downright crappy economy.. None of that matters to me, because we don't know, nor can we ever know (unless OP plans to go back and interview him).

Fact is, he's there now. And if the OP thinks people get what they deserve, then by his own logic, the bum totally deserved every single penny the OP handed him.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Thanks for responding.

I do believe I have stayed on topic - people/adults making choices. I gave examples where the adult made a choice to harm another human being - a Child - disfigured for life - the choice the adult made to cut the fingers off the Child has now changed all the opportunities that Child had.

I am on topic and you are missing the point - I presented an example of a Child being permanently disfigured via the choice of an adult. The Child will be disadvantaged - as if he isn't already - so he becomes a beggar because no one will hire him and what he can do is limited - how on Earth can you justify that he made choices that gave him what he deserved? Unless you are a psychopath, sociopath or narcissist - you must see the situation in its entirety.

The Child chose not to be slave labour paid next to nothing to work under inhumane conditions - wayyyyyy different to stacking shelves. The Child was trying to stay away from unhealthy - dangerous and unrewarding work and for that - his fingers were hacked off. He was trying to make decisions - just as the OP suggests.

As for the celibacy you suggest - and condoms will solve the problem - are you living in a dream? There are cultures on this planet where Women are little more than property and if the man wants sex then he has sex and if she gets pregnant fine - some cultures see many Children as a sign of virility. The Women cannot escape. You really must read more and learn about the planet you live on - before you start telling people they are off topic.

As for opportunities - the OP states the wealthy lady chose not to help. The OP chose not to help and then reneged and gave what he could and then questioned his actions.

The OP only had plastic money on hand and this only is a clue as to how mind controlled he is - the cabal/illuminati/whatever want everyone to have plastic money as opposed to the folding kind - why? So they can completely control the populous.

Just think - what an evil picture - only plastic money - how could anyone give to a poor person - or a charity or a busker? No one could practice kindness or give a spontaneous gesture of help. Please realise how limited your thinking is and realise that is exactly where the powers that be want you - unable to expand your thinking and to develop an intellect with depth - a depth that gives everybody their own unique character.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Unfortunately, you fell through the net of personal responses. I can handle anything you write to me so don't take offense or think I am avoiding your comments. Do you honestly conclude that I give up easily considering how much flank I'm taking against how much I am taking time to respond and explain myself? Think about that.

Your current responses, however, have riled me a little bit so I shall have a cup of tea and continue to answer your post with a more controlled mind.

Tea finished. I now intend to pull your responses to pieces. You should enjoy that because it's all about you.

First of all, before I start quoting your sentences, I must say that I think your understanding of the expression 'You get what you deserve' is only being understood in its negative context. Such as, when something bad happens, we always say "Well, he got what he deserved". I would invite you to think about this expression being used also in a positive light... such as my TV (I had to write that!), your computer, another member's nice car, somebody's bonus at work, etc... My TV, I shall reveal, only cost £300 ($400 or so). That's what, just under a week's work for an average office/shop job. Hardly expensive, right? I'm a translator as I have said, so I could make this in 10 hours if I work quickly on a job, but it doesn't happen every day, and sometimes a week or two can pass without work. So, as you can see, I am not loaded but I live a teeny bit in the 'comfortable life' bracket. I just wanted to clarify this for my own mind's sake. So, people have nice things because they have earnt it or they can afford to pay it off on their credit card without going into debt the next month.

Now your direct responses:

- "...how on Earth can you justify that he made choices that gave him what he deserved?".
He did not. But, like I and others have said, you get what you deserve only applies to human intervention and what is within our control. If you have taken the time to read all my responses (which I know you haven't, but I'll clarify that in one of the points below), you will see that I wrote that even I could get cancer and die, leaving a lot of people upset (even devestated, if I may be so bold), but I didn't deserve it. Hell, my life is full of kind acts. I even saved a woman once at a bus stop when I was living in France when everyone else stood around and did nothing when she hat a fit and collapsed to the ground and started drooling. Fortunately, I am not like the masses. Nobody deserves the negative things, that's a fact, but a lot can be done to avoid them either through ones own efforts or the efforts of others (such as was mentioned above, by the family not having kids who they know will end up working in minds and potentially dying). The same can be said for ANYBODY who has kids who can't afford them because they can't even afford themselves. The poor kid does NOT get what it deserves and it has NO choice, because it is beyond his control. However, if you do have a handle on the situation, or can create an opportunity, you would CHOOSE to leave such an environment. If you didn't, you would remain, and thus get what you deserve - a sh*t living quality.

- "There are cultures on this planet where Women are little more than property and if the man wants sex then he has sex and if she gets pregnant fine".
Again, this has been going on forever in some countries. What are the woman or men who are not so inclined to behave in such a way doing about this? Nothing. To say "What can they do? Nothing", is not an answer. They could group together to fight off the men. They can ransack police stations demanding intervention. They could collect weapons and one night, kill those dangerous men when they come. You see? So whilst it's horrific and if I could kill those men, I would happily do so in defense of the women, they are 'deserving' (reaping: doing nothing whatsoever, not even one thing - and if they are, then more power to them and good luck) what they 'get' (raped). They could also demand from government through mass protest to be given morning after pills. It might be easy to say but, over all the generations who have done nothing - come on... what do you expect? You must fight back as best you can in times of war and/or unwanted confrontation.

- "The OP only had plastic money on hand and this only is a clue as to how mind controlled he is".
This is a cracker. Fortunately I wasn't drinking my tea when I read that. I don't live in credit as I wrote earlier on. I buy what I can afford and I buy what I want when I can, if I need/want. I live once and I'd like to enjoy some nice things while I can (because I am reaping what I have sown).

- "Just think - what an evil picture - only plastic money - how could anyone give to a poor person - or a charity or a busker?"
What?

edit on 28-12-2011 by DB340 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I appreciate your words and understanding. Interesting responses.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You still have yet to reply to the following of what I posted, indicating to me that perhaps you didn't even read my entire post, or maybe just skimmed over it:

"Your logic can be applied to virtually anything - after all, you claim that everybody ultimately has some sort of "choice" - were the victims of the Rwandan genocide then getting what they deserved? The native americans? Holocaust victims? After all - "they could have chosen to resist hard enough to prevent it", according to your logic.

Blaming the victims for their own suffering is just a way to absolve yourself of any social responsibility. "They're getting what they deserve because their choices led to this, so it's not my responsibility to deal with." It's a dangerous position to hold and I for one consider it to be unconscionable. "

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Hi there,

I did, I just happened to press 'reply to' for another person but I actually had your words in mind. I copy/paste below:

You think I'm going to tune in and watch garbage? I bought it mainly for films and for my partner to enjoy too. If you read my opening thread, you'll see that I wrote half the reason the world is in the state it's in is because people are living the life they deserve; fed utter tripe through music and TV and papers. Why? because they tune in, they buy and they read.

Read a book? I've spent my life reading. I think it's a little unfair when people start grouping together against me in your little cosy cyber living rooms, all drinking beer and feeling you're all on the same side because some 'troll', you might say, is causing upset on a forum. Isn't it nice to have support of others and feel invisible to individuality because of this cyber 'gang' culture. Gang does not have a negative conotation in this context, I'd like to add. I'm merely stating how, because it's easier to take the side of the masses rather than speak out and be an individual, you feel more superior and more able to make brusque, somewhat rude, sarcastic statements from behind the cyber group you have become part of in this thread.

At no point have I written about being selfish or arrogant. Nor have I said I really want the money back. Nor have I said I never do good, kind acts. In fact, if you'd take the time to read rather than tag along to this cyber group which you feel you can so easily join rather than standing out and being individual and stating your own ideas rather than those of your new collective, you would see that I have written about many good acts I have performed, do perform and will continue to perform.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think the 'richest' people do things and say nothing. To call attention to a kind act is not an act of selflessness rather a stroke of ego.
Just do. Don't think.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Did anybody read the success stories? Tell me if you did. You all seem to be very quiet about that!

Here is a new one that I found randomly on the BBC and thought I would post since it is a prime example of someone who will not end up homeless or poor, I should think.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This boy is young. It doesn't matter how poor or not his parents are. It doesn't matter how good his schooling is. The fact is that he made a CHOICE. He created an opportunity. He is now set to reap the rewards. Just imagine, he could have simply thought about it, done nothing, (maybe someone else have the idea and create it, thus lose out on success), finished his GCSE's, maybe not gone to college to do A Levels and spent his life in simple jobs making simple money and yes, perhaps being happy, but living a life which he deserves; meaning, he gets out what he puts in = not much.

However, he did make an effort. He created a program - well, just listen and read. I don't need to write it all here. Imagine, he could have been a homeless person one day. But, somehow, much to the mystery of some of you here, he had an idea, created an opportunity and now is reaping benefits of what he has sown.

Is it hard to understand? Not really.

Before you all retaliate, I'll do it for you to save your time, and answer simultaneously! I'm kind like that.

Let's say this boy is blinded by an accident. He can no longer write code or he'll have to ask someone else to do it. Maybe that person is not trustworthy and steals his code without his knowing and goes on to make a mint on this new design. Does the boy deserve this? Absolutely not. Is it his fault or choice? Absolutely not. BUT, BUT, BUT... sometimes in life, we are dealt massive blows. Other times, we are given windfalls out of the blue. You cannot base life on negative occurences. You cannot make connections between uncontrollable events and human intervention where conscience is at play.

Maybe yes, he did deserve to be blinded by a freak accident because he was sodding around with checmicals in a science lab at school? Maybe he was drinking and played with a handheld sparkler on new year's eve and is blinded by his stupidity. Yes, he then deserved his result through his actions. But, freak actions are what you wake up to and are part of life. Don't try to hide from them.

As Don Juan said in Journey to Ixtlan, and I quote:

"The thing to do when you're impatient is to turn to your left and ask advice from your death. An immense amount of pettiness is dropped if your death makes a gesture to you, or if you catch a glimpse of it, or if you just have the feeling that your companion is there watching you. Death is the only wise adviser that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do , that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you that you're wrong; that nothing really matters outside its touch. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet."

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DB340

Yes, The Rothschild Family so deserves to own trillions of dollars and control so much of the worlds wealth, while everyone else works for them.

Good Call

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DB340

If you truly believe that everyone gets what they deserve, then concurrently you also believe that whatever one gets, they ultimately Deserved.

If someone gets Mugged, they deserved it.

If someone gets killed, stabbed, shot, raped, beaten, etc.... they deserved it.

IF someone is born into wealth, it is because they deserved it....

If someone is born into poverty, it is because they deserved it.....

Do you really believe this?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The system the op is referring to is called "The Cast System"

Research it op, India uses it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DB340

I am going to be succinct. I don't mind how you earn your money or what you spend it on - that is not my interest and I never even mentioned your income or purchases. You do not have to justify yourself to me I am here to discuss in depth - the psychology and human behaviour involved in the posts. You seem to be missing this point and that is why you feel you are getting a lot of flack.

Kill the dangerous men - the Women are married to them - they run away they get dragged back. In some African nations the Police don't care or take them back to their husbands. Sometimes the Women are only 12 or 13 years old. How on Earth does a Child run away - leave a country - make decisions - they are vulnerable. I have read articles where the 12 and 13 year olds try to run away and are forced back to the arranged marriages - and then they consider suicide because they are between a rock and a hard place.

The morning after pill? Are you living in the same world as the rest of us? In some African countries the government does not even give the people food! You need to read widely and learn about how hard life is for some of your fellow human beings.

Plastic money does not refer to credit - your assumption is staggering - you need to ask probing questions before you assume. Plastic money refers to only plastic cards for transactions - no coins or folding money. When everything financial and all money based transactions are conducted with only plastic cards - you are completely controlled by the powers that be - and they have obviously got you right where they want you. Completely controlled with plastic cards for money and unable to think with depth.

I will leave this thread now because I can see that you are needing to learn more about life and about your fellow humans before I can communicate with you - without your assumption clouding the discourse.

Good luck and whatever you do or think of anyone who you perceive to have given you a hard time - keep showing kindness to others. Know that kindness can never be misinterpreted and never be wrong or evil and most of all kindness in never wasted. Giving a few dollars to a homeless person is always a good thing - and if they buy booze - so what - I am sure it helps to ease the pain - a wealthy person might buy booze it's just that they have a house and clean glasses for their alcohol. Same s**t different smell.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

If you truly read my words rather than just my opening post and the odd counter-arguments from others, you would see that COUNTLESS times I have explained that "getting what one deserves" is with human involvement. Outside acts which we cannot control are just part of fate. How many times do I need to write this? Honestly?

Make an effort, I beg you, and learn more about my stance. It's nothing to do WHATSOEVER with people deserving to die. I've written it literally about 30 times in the last 2 days. It truly is staggering the hypocracy around here; being told to research and 'mature', yet people can't even spend 15 mins quickly reading into my own posts over 4 pages? Staggering, indeed.

I will research the 'system' mentioned here.

The Rothchilds indeed may well control the system and whatnot, but the purpose of those people (I notice you only picked the one involved in conspiracy - very topical of you, well done - what about the other 'normal' people? What about the BBC article I posted? DO they not count?) is to show how they came from nothing - a lot of whom lived on streets. They did not take handouts and created opportunities.

This African debate, on the other hand, is so beyond the scope of this thread that it beggers belief. How can we find connections between 'you get what you deserve/what you put in, you put out', and people being forced into sex? Of course they don't deserve it, but unfortunately I can't do much about that, can I? What have YOU done about it? Am I the only solider on the side of debate here? On the side of doing? I'm sure not, but it sure feels like it. Very easy to bash me, talk down to me like some outcast (which I most certainly am not) and assume I'm some arrogant, selfish little brat? My goodness.

After all these endless threads, the facts remain:

What you put in, you get out eventually. Sometimes bad things will come and sometimes good things will come which are beyond your control. That's life, and I am very sorry if you have been raped, forced into marriage, unable to get away from deprivation, work in forced labour, have terrible parents and school lives which make you contemplate suicide, were invovled in a terrible accident rendering you disabled in some way... I genuinely am absolutely sorry from the bottom of my heart. But tell me this... is like always and only about the negative things? Should people give up after one set back? People fight back from the absolute brink of death from whichever cause, and battle on for a wonderful life, albeit a little diminished due to a disability. On the other hand, people who have everything miss out on so much in life through lack of human interaction, lack of drive because they don't need to be in the game of survival because it's all in the bank or family already. I feel sorry for these people.

I have put in efforts in music, magic, language, aviation... all very different. I have rewards and only the aviation side did I have a little financial aid (which I paid back through money and kindness). Now, I entertain others and help two groups speaking different languages to communicate. My entire world is based around kindness, giving and working with people. I happily work for free or far beyond what I am being paid, simply because I don't really want their money - I do it for the enjoyment. Thus, what I put in (free time), I get back (more work).

Further to what I said in the paragraph before last about being sorry for negative things., this discussion is really, really really not about things beyond human control. It is about things WITHIN human control. People can work tirelessly for a successful life and then be struck down in some awful way. Opposite side of the coin, one can do nothing, spend £1 on the lottery and win £50 million pounds. Now isn't that sickening? Yes. That's life and if you're not okay with that, you might be in the wrong place.

You all make out that only "I" should be giving to charity, helping starving kids in Africa, killing off dangerous family members for other's protection etc., but I simply cannot.

On the other hand, I have always wanted to spend some time in a poor country and help out so perhaps one day I'll create a video blog of what I am doing/will have done in such a place. Maybe you lot could do the same.

I know people need help and it's not all down to their OWN decisions and actions, we all need help, but the fact, again, will never change: What YOU put in, YOU will get out. You REAP, what you SOW.

And that, will never change.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DB340

Karma has a weird way of coming back to you

I gave some of the other posters here a star, and then I say to you some similar thing you said to that lady in your post:

"The Proudest people, have the kindest hearts, Merry christmas."

And then I wonder if I did the right thing with those stars that I gave away, did they really deserve to get those stars with the choice of words that they decided to use in their posts? You reap what you sow!!! One gets what one deserves!!!

"To these posters I say: Give me back my stars! Go back to your jobs, stop wasting time on ATS! Slackers!!"

I let you know before hand that if you disagree with me, I will reply with an angry tone... by the way why are you judging me?

(clueless)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For every dynamic successful endeavor, There are countless other failures that have caused people their lives, limbs and freedoms. You seem to read a lot, maybe expend it to wider selections...

By the way, try not to presume to know everything there is to know about someone or something, sometimes you can be surprised by the increadible details and strive certain homeless people possesed before they failed and fell.

Scenarios most normal people would probably do much worse in, should they be place in such similar unfortunate situations.

I hope others would try not to judge them to harshly, criticize their poor choices or their lack of luck and ability, at the very least, not with a board stroke to group all failures...

You seem like an amazing individual who is exceptionally confident and capable... why not try out some of the harder scenarios yourself?

Don't let your amazing hidden talents you never knew you might have go to waste by not even bothering to make the choice of trying! You deserve that chance, and the rewards, if any...

You might turn out to be the best of us all, and even beat beethoven by making better music even when deaf, and hopefully not end up like the countless other unsuccessful poor deaf, homeless and dead musicians...

Go ahead risk it, but try not to gamble away too much and lose your house.

Smart people may get their deserved rewards, while the dumber ones lose everything.

However, no one stays young forever , one loses more then intelligence in old age, and then, they may lose everything... while some young cocky yuppie comes up to them gives them money and say to them:"You reap what you sow, one gets what one deserves." at the same time thinking "that homeless guy will probably spend it all on booze anyway, instead of going to the library to read books...."

Why is the world such a cruel place... I wonder...

Perhaps some different light reading, like the 'Judge Dread' comics, Judge, Jury, Executor and.... Guilty

..... I know, I know,... I Judged you before I even got to know you well enough.

Give it to me Karma! please be gentle.... punish me, not my family...
edit on 28-12-2011 by ixiy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join