It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will be re-Elected...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am not in the USA so please forgive me for my humble outside opinion.

Latest Op Poll shows a dramatic increase in popularity towards Obama Admin... eek!

and a big downslide of public Op for the Republicans... (fargon bastadages) Oh sorry, just my outside opinion here...but I was utterly and flabbergasterly disgusted with the way the Republicans were dilly dallying around with the livelihoods of those receiving welfare. EXTEND THE WELFARE you shmucks!!

and I was ahgast when I saw the Republicans all standing there smiling while hundreds of thousands of People across the USA live in fear because they may lose welfare soon and all those Repubs were all dressed nicely and with their fat bellies... SMILING !!

Well enjoy your holiday period you shmucks... Republicans have just dug their own grave. This was an important issue that they tossed back to the President...

How most unfortunate.

It is pathetic, how bloody sad for the majority of USA citizens... !! There isn't any real competition!!!

Maybe it is a deliberate strategy so that Obama will get in again?

edit on 27/12/2011 by Thurisaz because: sp

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think Obama will get another 4 years. For all of his faults, the nation isn't going to choose some right-wing nutjob. Obama is doing a good job for the banksters and corporate interests, no need for a change. One-term presidencies are a thing of the past unless some harsh agenda needs to be put through in which case a president will be sacrificed.

Ron Paul is going to get massacred in 2012. His rise has taken the establishment by suprise but they are catching up now. Unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
....the nation isn't going to choose some right-wing nutjob.

One-term presidencies are a thing of the past unless some harsh agenda needs to be put through in which case a president will be sacrificed.

Ron Paul is going to get massacred in 2012.

I like what you have written! esp about the one term Presidencies... stability is very important.

Did you see the latest (yesterday) on what the Republicans did or didn't do about extending the welfare? I will try find a news source about it and post it herein.

If I were a Republican I would not have been smiling. I would have hung my head in shame.
After I watched it, it actually seemed like they were deliberately sabotaging themselves!!!

President Barack Obama has been urging Congress to extend and expand the tax cut. He also wants lawmakers to vote by the end of the year to continue expanded unemployment benefits.

Reducing Benefits

The Republican bill includes changes to the way the unemployment compensation system works. It would “gradually reduce” maximum benefits from 99 weeks to 59 weeks. The bill also would require recipients of unemployment benefits to be actively looking for work or trying to get a high-school diploma. Under the bill, states could require drug tests as a condition of receiving benefits.

edit on 27/12/2011 by Thurisaz because: News Article

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
its a win-win situation in my opinion

-ron paul gets elected-win
-ron paul loses, another warmonger gets elected- we revolt -win

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

what your suggesting is revolultion if Ron Paul doesn't win?

bit like Occupy Protests? they have failed so what hope does a revolution have?

And at the end of the day... what if Ron Paul just doesn't have what it takes to be President?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So we just give up and let them burn our nation and constitution into the ground???

BS... We fight. And we have a candidate who is willing to fight. Ron Paul.

People are waking up to how everything the media says is BS.

People are waking up to how the media is owned by the globalist banksters and warmongers
example: NBC - owned by GE, largest "defense" aka warmonger contractor in the world.

People are waking up and starting to see that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who has faithfully executed his office to "defend the constitution."

We see through the lie on the nightly propaganda "news" casts.
We see through the lieing polls bought and paid for by special interests which don't reflect reality.

And that scares the crap out of TPTB.

Ron Paul scares the crap out of TPTB

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You do realize Obama voted FOR TARP when he was a senator and Ron Paul voted against it.

You do understand how that started all this MEZZ in the UeZ.

TARP took the taxpayers money and gave it to banks, DIRECTLY.

TARP was GW Bush's baby in fall of 2008.
edit on 20/1/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I am not US Citizen so don't know the ins and outs of it...but just from watching the media
footage about this issue, I felt disgusted.

Perhaps the media is biased? Not sure, but if Bush's re-election was anything to go by I would not be surprised if Obama is re-elected for a second term.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was re-elected either. Yes, the media is biased, VERY much so.

top topics

join