It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So i came across this video (30 minutes) that explains very well how the banking system works. Im putting this video up because it took me YEARS to understand how the banking system in America works.
I personally already knew most of the information that this cartoon covered but, if you (like me) tries to explain to other people that are unaware of how the banking system works (or it's difficult for you to make examples and stuff) you can just show them this 30 minute video.

When this video started my 11yr old sister walked into the room to tell me she was going to hang out here for a bit while my mom mopped the floor around the house. She laughed at a few parts of the video and was also startled in a part or two. when the video finished i asked her out of curiosity...

ME: did you like the cartoon?
SISTER: it was like whatever, but i have nothing else to do.
ME: what did you understand from it?
SISTER: ummm...*thinking*.....that BANKS ARE EVIL?

she kinda made a face of confusion and wasn't sure if she was right or not.

that MADE ME SMILE! for my little sister to have that concept that "banks are evil" (at age 11) makes me feel proud in a way. she's still too young and cannot grasp much of that information at one moment but, that is out of the ordinary, for an 11yr old to have that concept in her head already.

PLEASE SHARE!!!!

edit on 27-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I saw this video about a year ago when it first came out. I believe they're selling the dvd for like 5 bucks? Pass it along and hopefully you can open some eyes. It's definitely easy to understand and fun to watch.

join