It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Mate: The Military's Plan and You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Well put and thought out. One thing tho. If the ET's that are doing what ever it is they are doing to help wake our consciousness and do whatever it is that that will do. I find it hard to believe they would stand static and let their hard work be all for naught.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

Sgt Secret, Let me ask you this: Col. Cognito, your brigade commander, orders your company captain who selects your patrol leader. Lt Lotsayessir to send a squad lead by you to apprehend an alleged "insurgent" family in Iraq or Afghanistan and if they resist in any way you are authorized to use deadly force to eliminate the potential threat. What would you do? I am sure that you would follow orders as you do not have any intel to the contrary......

edit on 27-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Now I am sure that you will still say that you wont arrest US Citizens....but what about foreign troops operating on us soil under the aegis of the United Nations?? Now do you get it?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

U.S. Northern Command

The US Army MP, William Millay, who warned his mother and family in KY of the imminent "End of the World" after witnessing the buildup of North Command troops from his base in AK was immediately arrested for suspicion of espionage.

And subsequently silenced....

With the Patriot Act and the recent legislation declaring our Homeland a battleground...and activation of the Camps.

Come On Folks....what does it look like to you ?

Now forget about it...and go watch your Television !
Because everything is Ok....Ok....?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

The water in this cauldron is starting to get hot..are those bubbles?
BTW, what teams do you think will be in the Super Bowl this year?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The pieces are in play and the strategy is obvious but we are not yet at "CHECK"
let alone "CHECKMATE". How can an average chess player beat a real champion?
Change the Rules (of the game).

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Oh by the way you said you could see the soldiers and the choppers flew for over a hour within 2 miles you must have some great pics to share.

Let me guess no one had a phone.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

For a guy who has been around awhile replying to a "newbie" you should be ashamed. Nice welcome mat buddy. Guys like you make me sick and make this place a joke. You don't agree with the posting move along lil ones. Stop behaving like children and grow up.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Oh by the way you said you could see the soldiers and the choppers flew for over a hour within 2 miles you must have some great pics to share.

Let me guess no one had a phone.

For a guy who has been around awhile replying to a "newbie" you should be ashamed. Nice welcome mat buddy. Guys like you make me sick and make this place a joke. You don't agree with the posting move along lil ones. Stop behaving like children and grow up.

Ah- kay: theres 20 minutes of my life I'd like returned:
Some times people need an outside perspective: Especially when they base alot of their internal dialogue on:

well "we KNOW the extraterrestrials are doing X;
"The govt is nothing but "black ops": spooks troopers and spies!;
and I'm starring in my own Jason Bourne mental movie!!!"

And encouragement from here doesn't help.

Look: I don't much like the direction we've been headed in for the last 15 years or so....

Will there come a time Blackhawk troop carriers will be sent to hunt down individuals by name?

"possibly". (After you become a big enough thorn in their paw by actually inflicting casualties).

Merely ranting on the net or buying a hunting license...uh, I'd have to say "you" ( Who ever you are are not that important or dangerous), it's unrealistic.

Y'all have fun; scaring each other though .."boo".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I too lived in the country way out there.....
We had no electricity or telephone, the TV worked on one channel but it came in so poorly it was unintelligable.
We didnt reallt listen to the radio either....
One day the Army drove up about several hundred feet from my cabin....they detrucked themselves carrying their individual weapons, and spread out along the edge of the road......
I freaked!
I grabbed my always loaded twelve guage semi auto ( cougars abounded there)and started angling for the back door all the while trying to herd the old lady and two boys out behind me as i cover the front of the cabin and watched as the twenty or thirty troops all in unison pulled out their dicks and urinated on the roadside..........
Welllll.....i uh learned a valuable lesson that day...........
So be careful now yer awake and dont take things too personally yet.....
Keep the faith though...you have the right slant i thinks.....s

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Maybe it was the police and they thought you were running moonshine or operating a meth lab? Military dont use Cessnas as survellience aircraft and UH-60`s are used by the DEA.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

The plane was department of conservation, The helicopter was something else, there was no markings on it?
and no meth labs, just a few artillery pieces that have been around for over 10 years, that are legal that everybody and their mother knows about that are in clear view

edit on 27-12-2011 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
reply to post by hawkiye

if you properly read what i had said, it would start as isolated incidences, and most likely unreported initially,
we know how well trained these people are because we've watched them for the last 10 years being trained in Iraq and Afghanistan to do just what they are going to do here, the difference is , is most people will respond to them like deer in the headlights because they just will not get a grasp that this is really happening to them and the fear of the law, or whom ever getting reprisals for us defending ourselves, these jerks have bamboozled us so long with bs that we're terrified to fight back, its nothing more that a super bluff, except now they can do it, and do it with precision on their own turf with unlimited support, with unlimited materials and firepower to seriously shock an awe without worrying about us shooting down their aircraft without missile defense systems and communication jamming systems, they have it all, right here at home less than 100 miles away in any given direction, so how the hell do you fight back against that??? they can run drones 24hours a day with satellite backup, AWACS back up, or some new thing we've never before seen back up that they are manufacturing right here most likely in your home town that your loved ones are assembling???, do you see where I'm going with this??? its going on and going to occur here, this is what they've dreampt of pulling off since after WW2 , now whether we've created this through our own paranoia is really here nor there, the fact remains that the threat is real, just as it was in Germany prior to WW2, literally verbatim, difference being a 10 fold technology. as far as my ET rant on the subject, i still hold that as a pretty sound opinion, there just couldn't be any other fathomable reason for such hast, seriously
edit on 27-12-2011 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

Like I said how did the insurgencies in the middle east fight back and manage to survive and are still fighting? Why have they not been wiped out if our military is so devastating? They do not have unlimited resources they would be fighting their own supply lines. No modern army has ever defeated and indigenous population on thier own soil despite superior fire-power and technology. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again.

And if they start doing this crap here in America do you think every military personal is going to support it? Some of them are going to ask themselves gee if we are doing this to the folks in such and such state then who is doing it to my family in in my home state? A percentage of the military will side with civilians and bring some of the military toys with them. Many veterans also have the same training etc etc.

Your painting the picture that there is no defense against this is just not realistic and very myopic. If it does come down to such a scenario then it will be hell on earth but it will not be a walk in the park for the military especially in America. The land mass it far to big to control even with drones and with a rifle behind every blade of grass any traitor who fires on his own countrymen would be a target 24/7. They would not be facing peasants with AKs. they will be facing Veterans who have the same training as them and know thier tactics and people who stalk and hunt deer elk and turkey every year for fun. People ho have machine and technology shops in thier garages and barns

There is 3 hundred million people in this country. If just 1 percent stood up that is 3 million people that is exponentially more then we have in the military. America civilians also own enough guns to arm several countries. Lets hope it never comes to such a scenario. Things will get worse but I doubt it will get to this point the monetary system will collapse first then how will they pay soldiers? In the mean time try to enjoy life friends family and loved ones. There are worse things then dying for freedom!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

****ATTENTION: PLEASE READ!*****

This thread has now been moved to The Gray Area. Let me remind everyone what this forum is for:

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large

Therefore, all attacks against the OP or anyone else for that matter, all off topic posts, all Terms and Condition violations that are made from HERE ON OUT......shall be actioned by staff. If this message is ignored and further violations are made, the thread may be closed and posting bans may be handed out.

Debate & discuss the TOPIC not the MEMBER.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I too lived in the country way out there.....
We had no electricity or telephone, the TV worked on one channel but it came in so poorly it was unintelligable.
We didnt reallt listen to the radio either....
One day the Army drove up about several hundred feet from my cabin....they detrucked themselves carrying their individual weapons, and spread out along the edge of the road......
I freaked!
I grabbed my always loaded twelve guage semi auto ( cougars abounded there)and started angling for the back door all the while trying to herd the old lady and two boys out behind me as i cover the front of the cabin and watched as the twenty or thirty troops all in unison pulled out their dicks and urinated on the roadside..........
Welllll.....i uh learned a valuable lesson that day...........
So be careful now yer awake and dont take things too personally yet.....
Keep the faith though...you have the right slant i thinks.....s

Wait you just said you had no electricity then said the TV worked on one channel and you had a radio. Last I heard it takes electricity to run those...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You were in the woods cutting firewood when you saw a suspicious plane circling you then later a helicopter a few hundred feet above the deck.....

You got near one of the Mexican Drug Cartels operations.

They've got airplanes, helicopters, military machine guns and other weapons they liberated from the Mexican Military.....and they've brought it into the US.

Give us some coordinates in Google Earth and maybe we can find their drug lab / weed plantation near you.

The US Military won't touch those Drug Cartels....CIA's kinda in the cahoots with them along with some powerful Politicians.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Dang Ace you beat me to it.

ATF/DEA looking for the patch of pretty green plants. I'm in southern Ohio. I see it all the time. When I'm out hunting and they fly over when I am coming from my stand I wave to them. If they see me they wave back. Seems to me pretty nice folk. If you're not growing patches of illgotten gain.

Oh and Op. Please take some sort of communication device with you. You never know when you might get hurt using a chain saw or a hunting accident.

Be safe my friend.
edit on 27-12-2011 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
when and if they start rounding folks up the veterans of this country will not stand idle
most vets live in the boondocks and have sufficient abilities to detect outsiders
the rural parts of this country probably have more vets per county than the big cities
most NAM vets are well armed and very independent not very social because of the treatment received upon return home
as we are at war constantly more vets are created so the roundup will be difficult at least
most vets love this country and despise the government so i for one do not believe the cake walk scenario that most envision
we fought for this flag the world over imagine the fight we have left to protect us and ours
most families with veterans have many generations of service combined , the family with 3 generations of living veterans will be difficult to round up in my opinion
so if this was the plan why train 2 more generations of veterans who will fight not flee
just my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join