It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Mate: The Military's Plan and You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

this had nothing to do with hunting, it had everything to do specifically with me, and for your information i can shoot deer off my front porch or out the window legally if i choose. its a farm in the COUNTY.........BYE

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Personally, I'd stay focused on the government and less on the military.

They really are your best friends in this.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow

you still here??? i thought you left??? now i guess you're just a troll???

Your hard to resist. I am tired so this will be the last one for tonight at least if it is still going tomorrow I will chime back in.

If you give me a good reason why you dont have some kind of pics I will listen more. You could have just walked inside?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

you still here??? i thought you left??? now i guess you're just a troll???

thats weird you called me a troll too. anyway not sure where you are from but hunters actually do usually carry phones, its one of those 'in case of emergency' type of things if you haven't figured that out yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

It doesn't matter...CHECKMATE

There is no checkmate. Not for those willing to fight for freedom.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The plane i seen started while i was 200 yards from the house in early morning, when i was cutting the trees i was 100 yards at the edge of the woods in the yard at dusk when the chopper appeared from nowhere at tree level, when they returned i was running the chainsaw cutting a limb off the tree ....give it a brake dude, you might hurt yourself with your ignominy

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

OK, you had better start tomorrow then

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Dude, I hear what you're saying and it's nearer to the truth than one might think.

Those that say you are paraniod need only look at past examples to see how capable the government is at deceiving its people, troops included.

Remember their motto. ''Audacity, always Audacity.''

The minute you think that the US would not have the audacity to do such a thing is the minute they do exactly that.

I hear you are new here. Welcome, mind the trolls, disinfo spreaders and general a-holes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Your scenario is certainly plausible right up until I read the below...

because our awakening is becoming too progressive because they cannot control the extra terrestrial presence that will shortly be unfolding the truth, this is one of the major factors in why they took over all of the radio signals and have been dumping aluminum all over the planet, to jam their signals from our conscientiousness,

That will make people dismiss any credibility right there.

Not that I necessarily agree that's how it will go down however the important point you bring up is the drones could be a real problem They are already using them in some civilian police forces. The problem is even with all the great technology it will not be just a checkmate as you surmise.

All that wonderful technology couldn't weed out the insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan and those guys were mostly robe wearing peasants with AK's and it wlll be even harder in America where there is a rifle behind every blade of grass and plenty of military people will defend our soil and bring some of those toys with them if it ever comes down to. The potentially most well armed well trained and most resourceful guerilla army reside right here in America. You'd be surprised what can be created in garages and shops across America with today's technology.

I doubt it ill come to a show down such as you describe because the monetary system will collapse before that happens. but who knows and it is good to be prepared.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

if you properly read what i had said, it would start as isolated incidences, and most likely unreported initially,
we know how well trained these people are because we've watched them for the last 10 years being trained in Iraq and Afghanistan to do just what they are going to do here, the difference is , is most people will respond to them like deer in the headlights because they just will not get a grasp that this is really happening to them and the fear of the law, or whom ever getting reprisals for us defending ourselves, these jerks have bamboozled us so long with bs that we're terrified to fight back, its nothing more that a super bluff, except now they can do it, and do it with precision on their own turf with unlimited support, with unlimited materials and firepower to seriously shock an awe without worrying about us shooting down their aircraft without missile defense systems and communication jamming systems, they have it all, right here at home less than 100 miles away in any given direction, so how the hell do you fight back against that??? they can run drones 24hours a day with satellite backup, AWACS back up, or some new thing we've never before seen back up that they are manufacturing right here most likely in your home town that your loved ones are assembling???, do you see where I'm going with this??? its going on and going to occur here, this is what they've dreampt of pulling off since after WW2 , now whether we've created this through our own paranoia is really here nor there, the fact remains that the threat is real, just as it was in Germany prior to WW2, literally verbatim, difference being a 10 fold technology. as far as my ET rant on the subject, i still hold that as a pretty sound opinion, there just couldn't be any other fathomable reason for such hast, seriously
edit on 27-12-2011 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
so you bought a hunting license
you saw a light aircraft overhead
you saw a blackhawk
you connected the three; add in some"Aliens..."stir and serve chilled?

Let's look behind the scenes:

You buy your license. The state "Dept of natural resources" computer issues a permit attached to your name.

"they" launch a light aircraft (O.K:. Our DNR has'em ... ):With the mission planning:
"Lets go see if Jim-Bob Overalls happens to be out hunting his forty"? " the "light Aircraft" spots you cutting wood on your property :

"They" inform "the Army"( guard;, whatever; some evil covert govt agency made up of "automatons") Who puts together a mission?;
Gets a fresh flight worthy crew; a fueled&serviced blackhawk.

To go see if Jim-Bob overalls is hunting his land or just cutting wood?

You are either awfully important: OR
(Arnold Schwarzenegger starring in your own ACTION MOVIE)!

Sorry, you are "tilting at windmills"
Or just Being paranoid.
Or full of what your shoveling...

Please don't shoot at passing Blackhawks until they make their intentions clear. Then by all means defend yourself.

edit on 27-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I just want to point out that lack of pictures is not evidence of a hoax or lie.

I drop my phone off as soon as I get home, usually don't pay attention to it until I leave for work again. I hate having a digital leash, and while I recognize the value of having a phone/camera on my person all the time - I also value my independence, privacy, and interruption free time.

I leave my phone in the house when doing yard work, working on cars, etc. It's a big bulky PITA and I'm more comfortable without it.

Seems to me childish to focus on this one thing and run with it. Some here are building a case based on their own assumption and nothing more - according to the old saying that makes you an ASSumer.

OP - I will say your story does seem a little out there, but not impossible. To satisfy any doubt you should try to carry your camera for a few days and see if it happens again. Also can you please provide some background? Is there a particular reason "they" might be interested in you?

I'm in Northern Utah, we've been seeing fighter jets practicing maneuvers or something, flying low and fast. We are near Hill Airforce Base, but have never seen this type of activity before.
edit on 27-12-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since when are deer hunters "heavies". They "may" have been doing a test on communications basd on licensed firearms. That IS possible. But to deploy if you had been hunting instead of cutting firewood?

Then what are you suggesting? They'd swoop down on ya and go gansta?

Doubtful. Possible, but doubtful.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

I appreciate your posting and I applaud your service to the American people. It is enlightening to read.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mickd1337

Don't get too wrapped up in it( the "O.p."I mean) my "bs" meter is pegged.
100,000 people bought licenses that day or in the days before. What makes "Jim-Bob Overalls" so important as to require all those gubbermint man hours/aircraft flight hours and fuel???
Filing of flight plans and scheduling crews and aircraft; on the "off "chance He is in the woods that particular day????????????

Added:: More specifically: How would "they" know what days he would be hunting and where.?Or would "they" put a flight crew and aircraft on "standby"; sitting ready for the call from the light "spotter"aircraft????????????? It strains credibility.

Hemay have seen A couple of low flying aircraft;. It's far more likely it was DEA SPOTTING A MARIJUANA PATCH(his or someone elses)(BATFE spotting a moonshine still?) Than tracking an innocent gun owner (hunter)!

edit on 27-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 27-12-2011 by 46ACE because: added

edit on 27-12-2011 by 46ACE because: structure
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What state do you live in? Are you in a border state to mexico?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join