It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Mate: The Military's Plan and You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ive been trying to gather my thoughts ever since Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, The Patriot Act, The Twin Towers #1, 911#2, Wall Street, The Bailouts, The Stimulus, The Firing Of All The Prosecutors At The Justice Department, Anthrax, The Complete And Utter Treason By Every Facet Of Government , A Poser, And The Military's End Game, and have formulated and concluded the outcome of what comes next as the military moves into position to NAZI us.

2 weeks before the Nazi Bill Passed the house, i had went to town to get my free farm deer hunting tag at the local grocers, where they had developed a problem with my ID and had to call it in to a special number to get authorization to complete transaction.....this for me was the trigger, second day of deer season an observation airplane circled the farm for over 1 hour never going outside a 2 mile radius and always turning into me as i moved along through the woods, that evening after hunting, the same plane returned, except within 10 minutes of its overfly, a US military blackhawk helicopter flew at low altitude "less than 100ft" directly over myself and other family members at a slow rate of speed and within 5 minutes after this maneuver, flew directly back over us, at about the same speed or lower with the cargo doors open and with an entire crew visible.... we were unarmed and were only cutting firewood.

I do believe that had i or any other family been armed, the helicopter would have deployed their crew, as this staged OP was underway manipulated through the department of conservation. As i said, i knew something was contrived when i went to get the tag and was suspicious from that point forwards....

Now what we will start witnessing is isolated incidences of helicopter maneuvers over rural communities throughout the country where deployments and captures will take place, they will not start in the cities first. they know that the heavies are rural and where their drone assessments are vital to their target lists, they have been collecting since the patriot act. they will clear the outer perimeters first to ensure they don't get caught in a pincer movement when they go to lock down the cities, air superiority is the advantage and what they will use in literally every case scenario, because no ones going to ever suspect them moving in with that speed and luxury, no need for anyone on the ground when you have thermal drones to be your eyes and ears

through a coordinated effort and the use of over 100,000 troops and equipment, their goal is to collect as many heavies as they can dragnet over a short period, most likely a 5 day period, running 24hours a day, throughout the US to ensure their ground superiority so its safer for them to lock down the cities.

what will occur is, in the event that the current president or one of the chosen candidates looses or wins the game as planed is "CHECKMATE", because their not going to lose their war card and their not going to allow for their establishment to be successfully threatened and destroyed by their cattle.

Now i don't have your answers regarding what you need to do to take yourself out of the equation, other than gather all the cash you can get your hands on and leave this country as quickly as possible, do not go to Europe or Canada, you might consider south africa or new zealand or deep south america preferably Brazil where their drone surveillance and military presence is nil.

what i will tell you is that the only way you can hide from their drones is under major cities and deep in natural caves where they cannot see, other than that you have Zero escape unless you are so well dug in and have everything you ever needed to live hidden for the next several years after they've petered out on their dragnet and everyone is chipped and secured.

you do know that this is what their intention is?, when you are captured you will go to detention where you will stay for no less than a year and work hard labor and be debriefed and chipped, then once you've been cleared they will release you back into the system and locked into their security grid..any asset you ever had including any real estate you ever owned will be forfeit, they intend to seize everyone's asset's and deem that all the lands are solely owned by the military/corporation and everyone else that has no value will be liquidated.

on the nutty side of this , and you can take this with a grain of salt and call me a nutter, all of this is going down because our awakening is becoming too progressive because they cannot control the extra terrestrial presence that will shortly be unfolding the truth, this is one of the major factors in why they took over all of the radio signals and have been dumping aluminum all over the planet, to jam their signals from our conscientiousness, our masters will go to any length to conceal what they have known for centuries, and what now is coming, this is why they are all in agree-ance and why nothing will stop them, it has nothing to do with economics, it has everything to do with control..its easier to un-arm and chip you so you're easier to ( corral / harvest) ?????? This i haven't worked out quite yet but its along those lines.

but what i first said is the plan, watch the sky's for choppers and inform everyone you know to keep an eye out and stay informed and get the hell out before they lock the gate

edit on 27-12-2011 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Paranoid much? I see you just joined ATS. Either your load has shifted or you are trolling. That is how simple I see things at this point. But if it is not the latter you need to relax and look around things are not that bad the army is not coming for all the hunters.

To be honest I think ATS sometimes is not a good thing for certain people. It is what it is.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
something alot of people dont realize is the military is full of regular people. we are not out to get citizens and yes we do have these conversations..the 'what would you do' types. we have mothers, fathers, children, and friends and we would not just show up at your door and drag your grandparents away because we are 'told' to. yes i am not in some 'secret' branch of the military and can only speak for the larger mass of everyday service members.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Oh by the way you said you could see the soldiers and the choppers flew for over a hour within 2 miles you must have some great pics to share.

Let me guess no one had a phone.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

I understand what you're trying to say, but what you haven't grasped quite yet is they have no intention of using the regular military other than perimeter security and guards, they have divisions of highly paid and highly trained contractors that are on with the objective....ITS A GO

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Oh by the way you said you could see the soldiers and the choppers flew for over a hour within 2 miles you must have some great pics to share.

hahahahahaha you are mean, but yeah wheres your pics?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I never said that, try reading with comprehension

So a plane circled you for a hour withen 2 miles a chopper came so close you could see the guys inside twice and you have not a single pic?

*SNIP* No one had a phone handy?

edit on December 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: PLEASE READ THE T&C....no profanity allowed.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I understand what you're trying to say, but what you haven't grasped quite yet is they have no intention of using the regular military other than perimeter security and guards, they have divisions of highly paid and highly trained contractors that are on with the objective....ITS A GO

i have no doubt something like what you are talking about is a 'go.' ive looked into it often and am not completely in the dark. my only point was not all members of the military are evil and going to bust in your house and take your guns etc etc, hell most of us HAVE our own guns at home and i would like to believe wouldnt enforce something of this nature.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I know nothing of alien influence or the like, but the idea the US Government is going to soon crack down on it's own people is not only rational, but literally a matter of time now. So it doesn't matter why you see this crackdown coming... it is. People should wake up to it. People should rise up and smash these people down before they do it.

People are fools.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

some of us don't carry phones or cameras when we hunt or cut firewood at the house, who are you?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

it doesn't matter you need to leave, they will lock the door, we financed the whole thing

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

some of us don't carry phones or cameras when we hunt or cut firewood at the house, who are you?

I do hunt and cut firewood often and it is the time I want to have my phone the most. I think you are a HOAX and this last reply proves it. I am done here thank you for outing yourself.

I am sure other hunters will say the same thing. Also must hunters know that it is illegal to hunt close to your home.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I wasn't truly attempting to suggest our patriot military would be totally involved, what i know is that there are a majority that are active with access to every form of hardware including aircraft that will come to their senses and give the enemy a run for our money, this is to be expected and appreciated, but then their are the others who just love abuse and the horror who would love to revenge themselves on us...the contractors

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Also if you were at home would you not have enough time to walk inside and get your phone or camera? Something kinda stinks here sorry I said I was done then it hit me you were at home and the plane circled for a hour and the chopper came so close you could see the guys inside.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join