It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone I'm new and trying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hi there
HI I am new to ATS and I'm also pretty useless at putting points across or discussions but I feel
it was time I joined, I'm a guy who has too much on his mind at times and maybe too much of a opinion
but I'll let you guys be the judge of that.

I have watched a lot of posts pop up on here the last 6 month or more maybe and I must admit I have
had many laughs and many thought provoking moments because of these, In this time I have also noticed
many beautiful souls and wise people that have spoke many wise words on here and thats why I felt I must join
to give credit where credit is due and love where love is needed

I feel the love coming through here and at many times I have felt the need and urge to join to put my point
across but alas I have been living in fear and afriad of doing such things of the way I may be judged or
blamed for my thoughts

But now the state the planet is in ANY love spread has got to be good love and I believe a lot of people
need just that LOVE. All over this world, life IS precious but not many people realise that.

I hope you don't mind my opinion as I will respect yours

sorry for such a poor introduction of myself I know it may seem depressing (it's the way I have been a while)
but that being said I have never had so much love and hope for man and his ways as I have seen through this
site, I love you all and hope the best for us all

judge me as you wish
destroy me as you see fit
but know you can never own my soul
and then you shall see I can never be defeated... nor should you

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi and welcome
Enjoy your new forums and the many nice people here

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hi...welcome to ATS! I like what you have to say...it is honest and humble.

You presented yourself very well.

A very good first impression!

I hope you enjoy your stay here....speak up...say what is on your mind....we want to know!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I too was a lurker then I joined. I seldom post anymore...I prefer to read instead.

cheers
res

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS RAY1990..There is alot of nice people on this site your going to enjoy it..Don't be afraid to say whats on your mind in the forums its just a website be polite and you will do fine
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
omg I just read your intro on the recent threads list and I thought is said:

"Hi everyone I'm new and dying"

I am glad to see it is actually a tr instead of a d....

Welcome to ATS

edit on 27/12/2011 by Thurisaz because: grammar

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Yes, all life is precious and as far as I understand it all lives have come here for the next few years. In another dimension time is already way past this year so what will come has already happened in that dimension.

In this world good and evil is always balanced and the good force will soon take over this world. Where are the good people in this world? I don´t see many of them in the news. After a looong search I found Falun Dafa and those people practicing that are the best ones that I have met, the most kindhearted people.

I guess that is a reason I started practicing Falun Dafa Qi Gong, a free of charge form of Qi Gong which was introduced in China in 1992 and spread to 100 million people in seven years. It is all about cultivating your mind and body and assimilate to the highest law of the Universe in daily life - Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmboop

thanks and much welcome to you too Zmboop hope you enjoy your time here

also thanks for the warm welcome everybody
I appreciate it

edit on 29-12-2011 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Welcome to ATS RAY1990!

Hope you enjoy your time here. Hope to see you around the boards more often too.

new topics

top topics

join