Ron Paul is there to rock the boat, and give rights and freedom to the American people, all the others are there to give money to their banking masters.
My question to Ron Paul supporters:
1) Did you know he was so unsuccessful in his Congressional career?
2) Are you happy with his success in Congress?
3) Do you think he could get anything done as President if he can only get one irrelevant bill passed in his 14 year career as a Representative?
1. Yes. And it doesn't matter if you pass stuff or not, it only matters WHAT you are trying to pass.
2. Yes, he's told the TRUTH to these SOB time and time again and voted for the constitution time and time again, and that is success.
3. As president, he cannot get bills passed... but he sure as hell can stop any crap the sellout congress tries to pass.
The less government does, the better. And just alone with executive orders along with a competent attorney general, he can do a lot of stuff.
Even if in his 4 years he would just bring the troops home, end the war on drugs and release the non-violent drug offender, cut Homeland Security department, and block any bailout of the banks and kick Bernanke out, that would still be a thousand times better than Obama or Bush.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)