It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush AWOL, Refused Direct Order, Suspended. (UPDATE: Documents may be forged)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

For what it's worth James Carville is a former Marine Corporal. You can see his boot camp picture here. Just click on his biography.

BLITZER : I want to switch gears briefly. You served in the Marine Corps. I think you achieved the rank of corporal in the Marine Corps. You served during the Vietnam War, although not in Vietnam.

CARVILLE : I said I may be the highest-ranking military official in the Clinton administration.

[...]

CARVILLE :...OK, I had a cousin that committed suicide as a result of what happened in that war. I had a brother that drank too much as a result of what he saw over there. I was riled with guilt because I served and never had to go. pearly-abraham.tripod.com...

"The town I grew up in was so small that the biggest industry was jury duty," Carville said with a grin, recalling his Louisiana hometown. After flunking out of Louisiana State University, he said he joined the Marine Corps and eventually obtained the rank of corporal. "Which makes me the highest ranking military official in the entire Clinton administration," he joked. www.news.cornell.edu...

From his official site FAQ

Does he ever offer any career advice?

He is generally reluctant to offer specific career advice such as "here is what you ought to do". James is not comfortable telling people what path they should take in life. ...it is difficult for James to offer specific advice when his path was hardly one to emulate. He almost failed out of Louisiana State University and only after a kick in the butt in the Marine Corps did he take seriously a need to turn his life around.

[edit on 04/9/10 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Grady,

That little Red-Flag you have...Is that a Medal, or a ribbon?

This whole thread, it's a keeper.
Denial at it's best..

Space
funny, Space

I watched Dan Rather tonight and he is so pompous and such an old timer newsman I doubt he'd be flat out lying to the world about this. I'm sure the investigation they're leading carries the weight. Mr. Rather is well respected (by the older folks) so I wonder what this will do to Bush on the polls? I do think he'll come down a few notches...We're so easy to pursuade

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.nypost.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.mediaresearchcenter.com...

www.weeklystandard.com...

www.newsmax.com...

CBS is in deep doo doo.

Dan Rather is going down with the ship.

And last but not least, Kerry, haha, John F. riggin Kerry. What a guy. Now you all KNOW someone, some BUSH HATER, just could not contain his/her anger, someone in the Kerry camp, forgot to take their meds one morning, and in a fit of frightening rage, likely using some Nostrodamus quatrain to justify it, came to the grand conclusion, a forged document could do it, yes, a forged document, and Dandy Dan, ultra liberal that he is, would surely believe it to be true, Dan would WANT to believe it, would HAVE to believe it, and air it, and CBS, and Dandy Dan would be instrumental in the toppling of the evil BUSH EMPIRE, and John Boy, and his sidekick, John Boy ll, would be catapulted to the Presidency, HI HO Silver, and awayyyyy, saviors of "America", ending the WAR, and everybody would live happily ever after......

Problem is, the forged copy of the document is FAKE.

They cannot produce an original BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.

Dan is in the hotbox, where his liberal little butt belongs.

I can just see 'em down at the DNC, scrambling around like hornets trying to cover this one up, HAHAHAHAHA

and HILLARY, drinking Pina Colada's, and celebrating, feverishly scrawling notes on "how not to win an election" HAHAHAHAHA

Lead, Follow, or GET OUT OF THE WAY

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I watched Dan Rather tonight and he is so pompous and such an old timer newsman I doubt he'd be flat out lying to the world about this. I'm sure the investigation they're leading carries the weight. Mr. Rather is well respected (by the older folks) so I wonder what this will do to Bush on the polls? I do think he'll come down a few notches...We're so easy to pursuade

Dan Rather? Respected??? Only by the DNC!! He is known in the industry as THE MOST politically biased newsman in the business, bar none. For God's sake, he gives speeches FOR the DNC, and he narrates their new attack commercial on the president called "Fortunate Son". How the HELL could you believe a thing the man says???

Some people need to be whacked in the back of the head with a two-by-four before they understand that you don't turn your back on the man holding a two-by-four....

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock

Originally posted by Nerdling
I do believe these are fakes, but they're fakes not made by democrats but by Republicans. This is one very very obvious fudge up and if you're hiring someone to do a forgery they're not going to sit and type away on MS word. Bush has too much to gain from this.

I was waiting for this kind of unfounded accusation. Knew it had to come soon. First, can we wait until we have a definative answer to the forgery question before we turn this into a vast right wing conspiracy? And second, if forgery is proven, can we perhaps wait until some some evidence is found befoe we place blame?

You mean like the unfounded accusation that the DNC did it? Are there no mirrors in Republicant land!?!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as mentioned by Bley
Kerry has only chance here to separate his campaign from the actions of a few loyalists.

Not going to happen as long as Kerry continues to give campaign jobs to past Clintonistas, ie: those loyalists, such as....

It wouldn't surprise me at all ifin' those cropped up Bush National Guard "documents" weren't masterminded by Mr. James Carville...you know....the man who has masterminded/devised the most dramatic political victories of our generation......

seekerof

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Seekerof]

You mean as opposed to Bush, who recycled the whole Bush 41 administration? Even the convicted felons!?!?
Damn that Kerry! Why aren't felons working for him!?!? He'll never win that way!!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by Seth Bullock

Originally posted by Nerdling
I do believe these are fakes, but they're fakes not made by democrats but by Republicans. This is one very very obvious fudge up and if you're hiring someone to do a forgery they're not going to sit and type away on MS word. Bush has too much to gain from this.

I was waiting for this kind of unfounded accusation. Knew it had to come soon. First, can we wait until we have a definative answer to the forgery question before we turn this into a vast right wing conspiracy? And second, if forgery is proven, can we perhaps wait until some some evidence is found befoe we place blame?

You mean like the unfounded accusation that the DNC did it? Are there no mirrors in Republicant land!?!

And I said that the DNC was responsible when? I belive I have been saying all along that this is about CBS and Dan Rather and no one else.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Too bad Republicans weren't so concerned with forged documents when they were waving around pure pieces of crap saying uranium went from Niger to Iraq.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join