It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I'm going to take a little Break From ATS Until After The Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
reply to post by superman2012

It doesn't matter if you take a break until the election, there will be millions of threads afterwards about how the new "savior" didn't stick to his promises either...unless RON PAUL GETS ELECTED!!!! RON PAUL 2012!!

But what happens if your "savior" Ron Paul doesn't save you? what if he is whipped into shape and made to conform just like the predecessors??

You can't really believe that TPTB will let him be a rogue president do you??

Let me stop..thanks for the reply Cheers Coco

Wait, it seems that you don't mind discussing Ron Paul and his supporters as long as you get to throw in terms like "MILITANT and SAVIOR" this is something a hypocrite would do, are you a hypocrite?

You complain and make threats of leaving because there is too many Ron Paul threads, yet YOU start another one. This is something a hypocrite would do, are you a hypocrite?
edit on 27-12-2011 by deepred because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Thanks for showing me what Ron Pauls supporters are all about..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
reply to post by deepred

Thanks for showing me what Ron Pauls supporters are all about..

You are welcome, and now you have something to aspire to.

I find your veiled attempt to label Ron Paul and his supporters with derogatory labels such as militant and savior as insulting to the collective intelligence, and your threat of leaving if ATS members do not impose a form of self censorship in regard to the topics you do not like is self-centered and childish.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hate to see anyone leave ATS under circumstances like this. It seems that it would be just as good to stay out of RP threads. If you accidentally jump into one you can always jump right back out. ATS has a lot more to offer then the RP threads or any of the other political threads. I just believe that a lot of Members are very enthusiastic about RP, and this is the place for them to show that enthusiasm. And of course people love a good political debate.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I understand your frustration totally.

I have purposely and personally branded this 'Ron Paul' person even more unlikely to get into office than that Trumpeting Trump buffoon.

I have not read one thread about the guy since I started seeing that name here, over and over and over. Every sighting of that name in a thread here makes him more of a joke to me.

Anyone who has that kind of rabid following must be a republican. the most disturbing thing is I keep seeing things like 'all republicans are a disgrace except for Ron Paul' etc. What?? So the sun shines out of his arse but if we vote him in he will still fill the White House with a-holes and criminals. That's ok though, because he's Ron Paul !

Hiltler was insanely popular in Germany and was voted into power by his admirers. The fact he was the leader of the Nazi party didnt put people off because they hadnt tried to take over the world and exterminate all jewish people yet. I'm guessing that wasnt something offered as an incentive to voters to support him.

So, here's some of you considering voting in the same party of organised criminals whose embezzlement of funds has caused an economic disaster that is still ongoing and who falsified evidence to deceive the UN into allowing military action against countries for financial gain under the banner of humanitariansim.

The republican party is finished. The only way RP would ever become president is by becoming democrat or going independent. There is no way the republican party will regain the majority in the US no matter who they have. The secret is out. They are at it. Milked America to line their pockets and killed thousands to make it not look like corruption.

They wage election campaigns like it is the schoolyard. Winding people up and making noise about # all and generally acting like a bunch of poo chucking apes. The whole Obama birth certificate debacle a perfect example and proof of their willingness to lie, purjer and deceive their way back into office. It's pathetic and most of us with IQ's bigger than our shoe size will not be voting for these crooks ever again. Period.

Some of you are so pissed off at Obama you would happily take any replacement. Knock that off before it gets you killed.

Stop hero worshipping this human tape loop that is always telling you what you want to hear. Read some history you'll quickly see how dangerous that can be and how often it happens.

Don't get fooled again.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
don't let it get to you. like you stated "its my ATS too." don't let the redundancy that this site carries drive you away. i would like to note i am a firm paul supporter but i agree full heartedly that its gotten pretty redonkulous lately.i believe the mods need to step up their game and start curving the repeat threads. but as a smart man once told me "Do what you want." i wish you the best in whatever you decide.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Awwwwww itscocobaby, Hey don't leave us over the amount of Ron Paul threads just ignore the political forums i know its all getting a bit old i think they need a Ron Paul forum were there is 2 threads going just on him its to the point his threads are takeing over ATS and its a shame..But don't leave us you will be missed by many if you do ..hugs ,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

SC1! I guess I should have mentioned that I usually go to the new topics page..mostly so I can see what other members are thinking about todays current events..and all the recent threads as well..I'll check in from time to time..have a great new year friend Cheers Coco

<< 1   >>

join