It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu: We Defend Ourselves! (Ron Paul right a-g-a-i-n)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not only did Ron Paul predict the 08 global economic crash, housing bubble and credit default crisis. He predicted them 6 years before they happened. Not only did Ron WARN us about the blowback that was 9/11 and warn us of the dangers of allowing Iraq, Libya, Iran, Patriot Act, TSA, and countless other issues that directly affect our freedom.

But he was right about Israel, hell, even their prime minister agrees.

Call Ron Paul an anti-semite, go ahead. This is the last chance to get it out of your system because if you read this thread and watched this video, there is no excuse to CLAIM that Ron Paul doesn't support Israel's sovereignty.
edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Though I am skeptical about that video with Ben. I mean the way I see it if Ben actually did say that, those are all F U's to the U.S. Government. Therefore he never mentioned the U.S. Government, he just started off with by saying "My friends you don't have to" there are no specifics about him talking about the U.S. Government. So where do we go from here?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Though I am skeptical about that video with Ben. I mean the way I see it if Ben actually did say that, those are all F U's to the U.S. Government. Therefore he never mentioned the U.S. Government, he just started off with by saying "My friends you don't have to" there are no specifics about him talking about the U.S. Government. So where do we go from here?

He says "You don't need to send American troops to Israel, we defend ourselves". Who sends American troops to Israel if not the United States of America?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul....you sir make too much sense which is why the establishment hates you and why the people love you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I know I said that, but I meant it another way. Was he actually insulting us or was he actually praising us? I mean he basically stated everything the U.S. has done for them. So what is the actual message? Israel is scum, and we thank you, but we don't thank you for helping Israel get on their own two feet?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyway Ron Paul is right, let countries define their own destiny.

Israel included.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
when i get a chance i'll see if i can find a link to netanyahu's entire speech.
i wonder what else he mentions.
doubt anything about the american financial support or weapons israel recieves..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok, I am just going to say it. I tried to beat around the bush to make it seem less offensive, but whatever. Even if Ron Paul cuts ties to Israel, how is that going to stop all the Financial, and Entertainment companies from giving money to Israel that they make off the American people? I just think this video was meant to blow smoke up Ron Pauls ass, and to throw it in the American peoples face. He said American troops which are basically normal brave people who work for the Government.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Ok, I am just going to say it. I tried to beat around the bush to make it seem less offensive, but whatever. Even if Ron Paul cuts ties to Israel, how is that going to stop all the Financial, and Entertainment companies from giving money to Israel that they make off the American people? I just think this video was meant to blow smoke up Ron Pauls ass, and to throw it in the American peoples face. He said American troops which are basically normal brave people who work for the Government.

I don't think anyone cares if you privately support Israel or any other country financially. If you want to donate your hard-earned money to another country you should have the freedom to do so. I don't have a direct quote from Ron Paul, but I do have a faint recollection of something he said in that regard. It's the tax-payer money that the Government spends so freely to support this or that country which I think most people find troubling. Private funds are private. It's your business what you do with it so long it doesn't hurt anyone or break laws.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
just the fact they have to force you to give them money thru taxes or send you to jail, shows that the majority of the people don't agree with what the government spends on.

to top it all off, the rich want you to pay for all of the government's spending, while they lobby to keep all of their money in the bank.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think the point of all this is, Ron Paul wants Israel to be Israel. Not what America wants Israel to be.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
when i get a chance i'll see if i can find a link to netanyahu's entire speech.
i wonder what else he mentions.
doubt anything about the american financial support or weapons israel recieves..

No need. I found the complete transcript for those who would like to read it.

Benjamin Netanyahu's speech

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Open minded people read/hear that and consider Ron Paul's words, to conclude there is actual common sense at work here. American need not prop up Israel when they don't need it. We don't need to 'aid' them when they're frankly, in better financial shape than we are.

The sheeple see this common sense approach as outright ANTI-Israel which is absurd on the face of it, when Israel agrees themselves. It sounds good to attack Ron Paul with tho. Then again, I've seen stories recently trying to portray Netanyahu as increasingly isolated and out of step. Hmmm... Perhaps he has reason to be coming off a little touchy and riding a bit of an edge.

Perhaps even Israel is realizing they are in the neghborhood we've been conquering nations in lately, and they aren't necessarily immune when we're seriously suggesting places like Syria and Iran. Obama doesn't seem particularly friendly for Israel taking comfort in really being different and he sure isn't paying much attention to Congress lately (See: Libya
)...so, Indeed. Bibi may have real good reasons to feel just a bit uncomfortable.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well Netanyahu is correct, they do not need our help. Yes we should be friends and we can trade with them too. This is from a common sense stand point. Besides, they have a protector thats greater than anything earth could provide and he is the last thing any of their enemies wants to tangle with.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

We SELL them weapons, just like we do to Saudi Arabia, Canada, Jordan and dozens of others.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thanks for posting this. It is this type of thing that will not be circulated on MSM. I have to wonder how long Netanyahu will live after making these statements. This is the type of talk, honest and against the grain, that gets leaders killed. I think that with this kind of dialog our new president RP (hopeful) and him would have great diplomatic relations. It is of course, the warmongers, do not like this kind of thing. Maybe he is taking this que from Ron Paul? Maybe it is a way of reaching out for a better world? Only time will tell. Hopefully more world leaders see what is happening here and start balking the puppet masters. One can only hope!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I disagree with Ron's STATED premise that America tells Israel what to do.Ron is wrong on that.

Israel is rogue or waits for it's chance to be, and only playing by the 'rules' as much as it has because of the influence, connection, and aid they get from us. I refuse to accept the message of 'we can handle ourselves'. No you can't, you need military AID , financial AID, our 'friendship' (which is not supported by any Treaty) our MEDIA influence, and access to lobby us through AIPAC.

The only reason you exist 'peacefully' is because the world knows we back you and vote with you on U.N. council votes, to the aggravation of almost the entire world. And the reason you are saying you don't need our help is because you would like the breathing room to go completely rogue and destroy all those around you who blink at you wrong....if you had the chance...backed by our blessing.

Netanyahu saying "we don't need your help" should actually SCARE more than inspire.

I don't care if Ron Paul was 'right' on this, it's a play on words and I wish Ron Paul would morally and verbally call Israel the F out. But that would end his career, life, in a heart beat.

So he as a Non-Interventionist takes the logical position of no AID, and "out of the Mid East". I agree. But this video makes it seem like

1) "See folks, even Netanyahu says he wants to be left alone, Ron was right"
2) "Yay, see, the Israelis love us and agree with PAUL"
3) "Let's make a video with a Terrorist Zionist to prove that one of the Elites in charge agrees with Ron Paul.

Or a variation of the 3.

The video is more nauseating then applause worthy IMO. Sorry. I just can't appreciate quoting NETANYAHU to make a Pro Ron Paul argument.
edit on 27-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul "predicted"?

Like every dang Progressive I know predicted all those things as well?

God, he must be a Genius!

... not to dismiss this clear-thinking, but I think it's a bit high to pile things to say that knowing we were on track for a Stock Market crash after seeing Team Bush in action (or in-action when it was their friends), was a clear sign to anyone that we were headed off a cliff.

And the PM of Israel is a huge neocon jerk -- only there they call it the Likkud party. I see nothing about criticizing a government as anti-semitic or racist.

>> But, RP is a clear step up from the Average Republican candidate, who doesn't seem to live in the same Universe as I do, much less recognize any problems.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Well don't you think you're jumping the gun abit? Getting scared just because one country can support themslves is a little brash. If we think like that we would do to Israel what we've already done to countless other countries -- invade. As a matter of fact, it kind of seems that way, depending how you look at it, seeing as we tend to help countries before we invade them. Still, it is applause worthy. It's basically Israel saying "Look, we know you want to help and all, but we got stacks".

As a matter of fact, now that Israel doesn't need America, who's not to say they may not further whatever plans thy have with Pakistan? It may just be Israel saying that to get us out of the way for a while so that they can take cookies from the cookie jar. So you can look at it anti-Ron-ically or pro-Ron-ically. It all depends what you think will happen to Israel if we were to pull out.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Ron Paul "predicted"?

... not to dismiss this clear-thinking, but I think it's a bit high to pile things to say that knowing we were on track for a Stock Market crash after seeing Team Bush in action (or in-action when it was their friends), was a clear sign to anyone that we were headed off a cliff.

umm you do realize Ron Paul has been warning of economic bubbles, inflation, hyperinflation, and all the things economic BEFORE Bush 2 ever stepped into Office.

But I do get your point, I do not consider it a "prediction" either, I look at it more as someone who understands economic policy and what results from those policies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join