It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To hell with Washington D.C.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I believe in the NDAA bill. I think our politicians are doing a wonderful job of protecting this country. They know better than us what is going on in the world. I love Barack Obama. He should be our dictator. I think the empire of the U.S. should expand to encompass that of the whole world. With Obama as dictator. I love my country and my government. Now pardon me while I puke my friggen guts loose from the cigar chewing taste that leaves in my mouth.

Those of you who wish to remain undetained, get use to saying things like this. I think very soon now with the passing and signing of the NDAA bill. The above is going to be your future. Conform the way the people of Nazi
Germany did or you will never be heard from again.

Sarcasm on mute.

I am completely sickened by the NDAA bill and Washington D.C. as a whole. I see every politician as the enemy with so few exceptions they don't even matter to me. I would consider them as a sacrifice of the few for the many.
I wish all of america would declare war on the district of columbia, seeing that it is not a state. Surprise and burn and kill it and all til it no lonbger exists. It should be deemed a hell hole and excommunicated from the U.S. at once. It has since its inception been the home of a grand conspiracy we see today. The New World Order is
coming to you. Yes you personally.

So wake the hell up !

Give me liberty or give me death.

Randyvious

I wanted to get a lot more out that has been eating at me But I love ATS and I don't want to get banned.

edit on 26-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

how can anyone in the US get elected if they dont have millions of dollars how does it go the government of the people by the rich . is that it ? or do i have it wrong

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well for those of us who live and work there, I got a couple of words for you that the t&c prevent me from saying.

Guess what, its a city. It has restaurants and museums and culture and a fantastic nightlife. A whole bustling city outside of politics.

Now to what I really think. I hear: blah blah blah blah blah blah nazi blah blah

The nazi bit has been so tired and overplayed on ats that it has lost all meaning.

Now if you really want to make a point, give us text from the bill, and decipher what parts you don't like,

Then we can have a reasonable discussion instead of the usual mundane, melodramatic, star and glad generating thread.

No one likes a drama queen.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
BTW, advocating the destruction of a large city pretty much makes you worse then the people you rally against. Shame on you and anyone that starred your ignorant response.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well of course I mean only the government institutions that reside there. You need only stay in context to realise that partner.
BTW I haven't declared war on them. They have already declared war on you and I .
edit on 26-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by randyvs

how can anyone in the US get elected if they dont have millions of dollars how does it go the government of the people by the rich . is that it ? or do i have it wrong

Yes you have it wrong.

It's now government against the people who aren't rich.

link   

The latests footage from Occupy DC.
Made with a 360 degree camera.

David Grouchy

link   
This is just ONE reason to vote for Ron Paul this election.

He, unlike the other typical scum politicians, has Americas best interests in mind.

America doesnt need another 'typical' politician in office who is a corrupt sell-out traitor.

America's last chance...
edit on 26-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
This is just ONE reason to vote for Ron Paul this election.

He, unlike the other typical scum politicians, has Americas best interests in mind.

America doesnt need another 'typical' politician in office who is a corrupt sell-out traitor.

America's last chance...
edit on 26-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

It would be ideal to be able to agree if not for the selectoral process. If Paul did happen to get up there by some miracle. He would only be gunned down just like Kennedy. I have no hope for things as they are.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh, well: In for a penny, in for a pound. I've already said enough incriminating things on these forums that a few more won't matter. If they wanted to come and get me right now I couldn't make much of a defense.

But here's the thing: I just turned 61 a few days ago. I can't afford to retire. I'd already decided that I was going to have to work a few years past retirement age just to collect enough Social Security to keep me in cat food while I try to find some kind of second income stream.

Of course, that's assuming that Social Security lasts long enough for me to collect anything. So if they want to take me to the FEMA camp--well, it's warm and dry, and they'd have no reason to torture me because I don't have any information to give beyond my name and a couple of phone numbers (if my feeble brain can remember them).

So, basically, I don't have much fight left. I'm a burnt-out slave, and there's nothing left for them to take. But I wish all the luck in the world to you youngsters....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

In for a penny in for a pound.
I love your attitude and may I say you aren't quite and oldtimer yet my friend.
You got nine yrs on me. But I'm in great physical condition and mean as a gator under the right conditions.
Hell who wants to live to be real old any way ? Looks like a lot of pain to me. I'd much rather go down swing'in.

edit on 27-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Now let me say...first, I'm totally brand new as a member here....like, just now
BUT, I've been a faithful follower of the ATS website for months. First, I completely understand where youre coming from, but NOT EVERYONE in D.C. is a bad guy or gal. I'm sure that there are politicians and Aids and FBI and CIA and whatever else.....that are feeling just like the rest of us.....concerning our loss of freedom. And when the SHTF, they will gladly side with the side of freedom. No one right now wants to lose their jobs, and the nation is certainly filled with "sleeper cells" just waiting to get their fight for liberty on! The NDAA is pure evil....that it is! As is a ton of other laws we are now enslaved and subject to. In fact, I say the ENTIRE document is only a mask for the few sections that make U.S. citizens terrorist and the U.S. a battle ground. As far as declaring "war" on D.C., the time will eventually come WHEN the people are pushed to it. And this is the subject I wanted to address....Could it be possible.....that this is the actual plan??? Think about this......TPTB, push us to become dependent on our welfare checks, food stamps, misc. free entitlements, Ipods/pads, comfy living room with the surround sound, flat screen Xbox movie theatre, comfy suv's and everything else I've not mentioned but fits the category. THEN, they push us to the brink of revolution, and as crime become insatiable, murder, suicide and rape are #1 on the charts....Then the people lose their comfy gadgets and plush lifestyle, as this is only adding gasoline to the grease fire??? I sincerely hope WE here on ATS, have the purest of intent to fight for freedom and liberty, for justice and fairness.....but I also believe the PTB are counting on this
Either way you look at it.....you have a role in their plan.....or so they are hoping! I believe that once the revolution gets out of their hands, and we are winning.....they'll ensure a plan of action such as a string of nukes or engineered bioweapon.....or BOTH! But that shouldnt even phase one's motivation to fight for Liberty and Justice!! Now, for the good news......Regardless of what I feel is coming or predict.....I stand "moveable"....meaning I can be waaaay off.....I'm only human and speculating to the best of my ability with the information I have at hand today. But I'll end with this.....Humanity ALWAYS finds a way!! We always pull through and survive, always have and always will. The issue is to do it maintaining our sanity and preserve our methods of ensuring an orderly society to live in. When people start dying on front lawns and body's litter the streets.....OUR THOUGHT PATTERNS WILL BE AFFECTED IN ENORMOUS WAYS!! Keeping ones sanity will be crucial and challenging. Me....well, I'm geared for combat, I have a way of dealing with it that was born within me.....cant explain it really. Anyone else have this too?? I believe a warriors spirit is something innate.....but must be developed and trained properly to work in a healthy, productive way. Not everyone is a fighter......keep that in mind, and that's ok, but those of us who are...and know it.....are held to a higher stadard, when the calling is heard. Peace should always be offered and all means exhausted to avoid any types of physical conflict.....but when the option is overlooked, fight with honor, with mercy and with violence of action!! Or you run the risk of becoming JUST LIKE THEM!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

Yes that is exactly their plan and I'm well aware of it. But there is exactly no risk of my ever becoming just like them. They are the scurge that needs eradication from the planet. They are easily identified as psychos or non humans or whatever. But here they are the same so called people that have ruled through fear and gravitated to power like bees to a beehive. This is what they are. Watch as the elite remain seated in a drug induced stare
as the politician does their bidding for them.

I could never be like this /them. I refuse to be insulted only because of my understanding, that you may not fully grasp the situation that is at hand...
But I say give them what they want in a multitude that they could not have ever predicted.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ex_CT2

In for a penny in for a pound.
I love your attitude and may I say you aren't quite and oldtimer yet my friend.
You got nine yrs on me. But I'm in great physical condition and mean as a gator under the right conditions.
Hell who wants to live to be real old any way ? Looks like a lot of pain to me. I'd much rather go down swing'in.

I have to admit I was being somewhat facetious. After having read PROT3CTOR's thread, and realizing that we still have to show some strength for those who are just joining the cause, I thought better of my earlier comments.

Late last night I was considering just the thoughts that PROT3CTOR expressed. I've read threads on this site concerning some supercomputer projection system that TPTB are using. Supposedly they feed it all the known data and project how the game will play out. Then they manipulate some variables and run some more projections. Presumably they then make changes to variables in the real world to get the results closest to what they want. And I suspect violent revolution is what they're angling for.

But then I think: But why would they do that? That would be like killing the goose that laid the golden eggs. They depend upon our dull-witted willingness to produce and pay taxes to support their cynical illegal wars. It would make more sense to keep us just fat, dumb, and happy enough to continue that support.

So now I'm thinking that this NDAA bill may have been to tip TPTB's hand just enough that those fomenting revolution would notice--and would see what they're in for should they continue such revolutionary threats. Meanwhile, it's just enough below the threshold that the "normals" either wouldn't notice it, or, if they did, it wouldn't register as a danger. In theory, that would be all they'd really need to keep a lid on things for awhile.

But who knows? In the meantime, as a veteran, I took that "all enemies foreign and domestic" oath, and I take it seriously. If it all comes down, at the very least I've still got plenty of strength left to carry ammunition and handle reloading for a few young bucks....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Goodness man, I wasnt trying to insult your intelligence! I aplogize to you for coming across that way. I specialize in human behavior and how it is altered by external events, as they are internalized by individuals. I do hold true to the belief that everyone is corruptible, and to say youre not is to say you could also have absolute power and do well with it.....and we all know that no one is capable of that
Everyone is corruptible, some moreso than others. Now I'm not saying you'de turn into a blood thirsty cannibal.....not at all!! In fact the movie "Book of Eli" gives us a wonderful character to consider, the guy who was running the town like a tyrant.....you learn that he wasnt always like that, he started off with the peoples best interest in mind....but in time he lost is sense of decency and his moral bearing. I'm not singling you or anyone out here.....im just making a general statement, that we as freedom fighters must keep ourselves in check, and in good self-control of our emotions and thoughts, to rise above the enemy's tactics and the enemy's degenerate belief systems.....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

But who knows? In the meantime, as a veteran, I took that "all enemies foreign and domestic" oath, and I take it seriously. If it all comes down, at the very least I've still got plenty of strength left to carry ammunition and handle reloading for a few young bucks....

First of all I thank you for your service.

Secondly, now you're talking to me baby. And you have knowledge. Knowledge is power.

Pro
I said I refuse to be insulted. That doesn't mean I thought you were trying to insult me. I feel I might be the one who should apologise for not being clear on that. I would simply ask you about the difference between a psycvhopath ruling and a leader leading. I don't believe power affects normal persons the same way it effects a psychopath. That's the very difference between a great leader and tyrannical ruler. Is it not ?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thanks for the vid Grouchy. Kinda cool it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Here is a shocker, all government institutions are not bad. Some work really hard for the people. Many of the employees are faithful public servants.

Nothing is being taken out of context. you sound like the idiots who said we should turn Iraq into a sandbox.Or, get out of the country if you don't support the war.

There is no such thing as being taken out of context when it is a dumb, redneck statement.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
People in the ATF actually caused the murder of several Mexican nationals and at least one BP agent. Then at least one of them wanted to blame the whole thing on Private Gun owners. That guy needs a needle real quick.

My point is there are more elected and appointed terrorists in Washing DC than in the entire US.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You can sit on your hands and think happy thoughts and hope none of this effects you then I guess.
Just like you most likely always have. You should be this fired up over the bill but that's ok.Take it on me, if that's
what helps you sleep at night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join