It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planting a seed in your mind matrix escape tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hi i have been working on a video for the last week, and basically i just have put together alot of thought provoking clips that most untrained minds wouldnt understand. the point of this is to sublimally plant a seed in the brain of the viewer check it out some advice would be welcomed www.youtube.com...

the end shows the information goin in to neo and his lips are sealed so dont tell anybody

edit on 26-12-2011 by tdrowe2010 because: forgot

edit on 26-12-2011 by tdrowe2010 because: link not working

edit on Tue Dec 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed video

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
oh yh and if anybody doesnt get a part of the short film them let me no and ill explain, sure most people here will get everypart but you never know be nice to here some opionions

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2010

Nice work most ats guys will know all that info but at least you are doing something to pass on the info. We need more people to step up and past the info on.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
yh i made it to show how easy it is to hide things in plain sight, to the normal eye they would have a clue what the haarp bit was let alone the norway spiral after

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here is the "Secret." the universe responds to the thoughts of the creator. Every atom has a level of intelligence in that it has the capacity to react to the thought of the creator. Human beings are by extension the interface of the creator in this dimension and have been endowed by the creator with the ability to cause a reaction in matter.

Human beings' thoughts necessarily bring about effects in our world. Every manufactured item and situation is the direct result of human thought.

The key to bringing about the change YOU want is constant focus on the thoughts of YOuR desires and eliminating negativity, disharmony and hatred. Billions of dollars are pumped into media to
Promote negative thoughts. For it is negative thoughts that prevent us from realizing the secret.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
yh i have always beileved that we are the way the creater percieves the world, but quantam physics is confusing because if everything is a direct manifestation of my thought, then that would make me a manifestation of my thoughts, therefore my thoughts are a manifestation of my own thoughts??? brains hurting:s

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The fluid dissolve of images set to music was good. I like these. You got potential. Keep up this kind of work. And don't ass/u/me that everyone gets it. Some images were too quick to catch. Keep it simple. Maybe divide up the subjects into more projects. Otherwise...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
thanks for that means alot
hasnt really got a really deep meaning besides reaching those that havent heard of this type of thing before. i want people to watch it and think(whats that) n then look into it so for now its a reference point and a type of puzzle
edit on 27-12-2011 by tdrowe2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

and yh most of the people i shown had no clue about any of the clips shown here was quite stunned. maybe one day hey..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Here is the "Secret." the universe responds to the thoughts of the creator. Every atom has a level of intelligence in that it has the capacity to react to the thought of the creator. Human beings are by extension the interface of the creator in this dimension and have been endowed by the creator with the ability to cause a reaction in matter.

Human beings' thoughts necessarily bring about effects in our world. Every manufactured item and situation is the direct result of human thought.

The key to bringing about the change YOU want is constant focus on the thoughts of YOuR desires and eliminating negativity, disharmony and hatred. Billions of dollars are pumped into media to
Promote negative thoughts. For it is negative thoughts that prevent us from realizing the secret.

sounds like you might be able to add something to this thread i started, i been starting to think that maybe the elctrical impulses in our brain our the same that resides in things like electrons and maybe the whole universe

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by tdrowe2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

It's actually the focus between the two of the polarities that prevent us from seeing the third polarity in-between the two, the Neutral Zone of Zero.
That's the secret.
For Hate, Disharmony, & Negativity cannot exist in the Neutral Zone.

There were THREE children involved with the Fatima event.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

join