It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a bigot (copied and pasted from source Title)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
omg really..

another one man?

lame

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I know it's hard, people, but we really need to refrain from even posting in threads by individuals like this OP. Even though these anti-Paul threads expose the shills for what they are, continuing to argue these points by engaging in these threads is doing nothing but putting them right on the front page of ATS. Sometimes, repetitive negative headlines is all someone needs to be swayed one way or another in a political campaign....especially if a person is too busy or not motivated enough to look further into the articles for the truth.

It's an easily recognizable campaign strategy...especially by those who are grasping at straws.

Just ignore them....let their threads live for the few seconds after they are started.....and enjoy watching them die a quick ATS death with no stars, flags, or replies...

Yea i agree, up until now i just couldn't resist, i felt some sort of moral obligation to help these weirdo's see the light..Buy yes, from now on i am done entering any thread in which these story tellers dwell.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Ronnnie Paul is comin to town, Ronnie Paul is comin' toooo town..

You better watch out,
you better not cry,
you better not shout (your idiocy)
I'm telling you why

Ronnie Paul is commin' to town
Ronnie Paul is commin to town
Ronnie Paul is comin'
to townnnn

he's making a list, checking it twice
gonna find out who's naughty or right
Ronnie Paul is coming to town!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by eLPresidente

Ron Paul slandered himself with his name on the racist Newsletters, and this piece is by a guy named Cohen not Frum.
The point here is, they are no longer beating around the issue, they are coming right out in bold published material calling him a bigot. The end game is here, Paul will no longer be able to wishy washy excuse himself from owning up to this issue like a man.

Even if Ron Paul had sketchy personal views, his foundational platforms of ending the war on drugs, and overhauling the prison situation, strengthening privacy, liberty, limited government, and his strict adherence to peaceful civil disobedience would level the playing field for all minorities and render your point moot.

The point is Ron Paul advocates ideas that are not his own but rather historical views that have been laid down to fundamentally favor the individual regardless of race. Hardly the platform of a bigot.
edit on 27-12-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So there are connections to the Bush Administration eh?

Remember this?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Ron Paul slandered himself with his name on the racist Newsletters, and this piece is by a guy named Cohen not Frum.
The point here is, they are no longer beating around the issue, they are coming right out in bold published material calling him a bigot. The end game is here, Paul will no longer be able to wishy washy excuse himself from owning up to this issue like a man.

Even if Ron Paul had sketchy personal views, his foundational platforms of ending the war on drugs, and overhauling the prison situation, strengthening privacy, liberty, limited government, and his strict adherence to peaceful civil disobedience would level the playing field for all minorities and render your point moot.

The point is Ron Paul advocates ideas that are not his own but rather historical views that have been laid down to fundamentally favor the individual. Hardly the platform of a bigot.

So more drugs on the streets and letting criminals out of prisons is the magic Ron Paul formula to counteract his racist past? Those things are conducive towards "peaceful civil disobedience"?
The irrational is the rational in this crazy topsy turvey Ron Paul delusion.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

The point is Ron Paul advocates ideas that are not his own but rather historical views that have been laid down to fundamentally favor the individual. Hardly the platform of a bigot.

So more drugs on the streets and letting criminals out of prisons is the magic Ron Paul formula to counteract his racist past? Those things are conducive towards "peaceful civil disobedience"?
The irrational is the rational in this crazy topsy turvey Ron Paul delusion.

Ahhh... actually yes. The dismal corrupt state your country is currently in economically, and its sketchy irresponsible neo-colonial war mongering foreign policies point to a narcissistic irrational delusion or better psychosis.

Your current mainstream political ideals and "solutions" have completely destroyed your economy and marginalized many of your citizens black, white or other.

How can that reality be any less topsy turvy to what Paul has proved to be a misappropriation of billions of dollars that actually make drug use and criminal activity increase. European countries have proven this years ago. You're just defending bad science, and an obvious bias towards Paul.

But I can see this discussion going nowhere as you seem to be on a mission to demonize Paul regardless of what anyone says. You shouldn't look for splinters in Paul's eyes and ignore the logs in the other candidates eyes.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

He claims he doesn't associate individuals into collective groups as his main defense in not being racist, then he identifies a collective group "the blacks" which destroys his very own defense.
you have got to be kidding me! just because he refers to a race as "the blacks" does not mean he has a collectivist mindset or judgement! How else would you refer to black voters without using "collectivist" terminology??
edit on 27-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

He claims he doesn't associate individuals into collective groups as his main defense in not being racist, then he identifies a collective group "the blacks" which destroys his very own defense.
you have got to be kidding me! just because he refers to a race as "the blacks" does not mean he has a collectivist mindset or judgement! How else would you refer to black voters without using "collectivist" terminology??
edit on 27-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

It's his own ridiculous defense as to why it is impossible for him to be racist. He makes the claim that by being a libertarian it is impossible to place and think of individuals as a collective of any kind.
I agree not a very smart defense he made for himself, especially when he contradicted it himself so quickly.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The establishment hates Ron Paul???

What the heck!? When, where, how did this happen!??!?!?

Thank you so so much for posting this.

ATS needs to recruit this hawk, nothing gets by him.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Do you need a hug?

Instead of slamming Ron Paul, why not shift your efforts in support of your preferred candidate?

Or better yet - write your congressional representatives and slam them for voting against your civil rights (NDAA)?

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It amazes me that the fanaticism here has blinded you all to the subject at hand.

Where before did you see former officials who had posts in a GOP executive branch come right out and call someone a "bigot"? This is unprecidented and signals the leadership in the GOP party is not going to put up with Ron Paul any longer. It could be viewed as not just a hit piece by an opposing candidate such as Newt or Mitt, but as a signal that Ron Paul better start looking into running Independant. The open accusation of "bigot" could easily be an indicator that they are prepared to kick him out of the GOP Party.

I guess it all has to do with where your paycheck......um I mean your information comes from. If you listen to people hell bent on destroying a candidates credibility, there is a good chance that everything you hear will be negative towards that person.

It's painfully obvious your goal is to discredit Ron Paul. good luck with that.
His record and consistency speaks for itself. but don't worry, there are still enough obama ass kissers around to re-elect him, so we can continue this amazing economic recovery that has been dumping assloads of money into our pockets.

Some folks are just in it for the $. Sleep well Benadict.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'll say it again: it can not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Ron Paul knew about these articles in his newsletter, and he CERTAINLY did not author any of them. If he himself made statements or wrote articles that were racist, there'd at least be smoke. There isn't any smoke, therefor there certainly is no fire.

The OP is a troll and a fraud and so is David Cohan. This whole story is a sad attempt at slandering Ron Paul.

Barack Hussein Obama sat in the pews of a of a blatantly racist church. IS HE A BIGOT AS WELL? I'd say he's more of a bigot since he consciously made the decision to attend that church for decades. Did Ron Paul put a gun to the heads of the authors who wrote the articles in his newsletter? Please...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
TinfoilTP has been shown countless times to be a troll. DONT FEED THE TROLL ANYMORE!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
wai only you posting all these things about Ron Paul?

Every time I get on here to read what's going on it's another thread posted by you quoting a biased news article about how much of a rascist/bigot Ron Paul is. Trololol. The man is principled. Even if by some off chance he does hold some deep-rooted hatred for whatever race color or creed he wants to, it will never get in the way of his support of the constitution or his plan to fix america.

All this is is a terrible mudslinging attempt at a canidate who has no muck to rake. So you find one news letter that says some BS and the media takes it and runs with it to further discredit a canidate who

"Deny Ignorance"

P.S. The Civil War was over 150 years ago... But I commend you for putting the Battle Flag of the CSA on Ron Pauls tie. I understand that you are jumping on the "HE'S A RASCIST OMG" bandwagon, but if you knew your history, you'd know that flag is for states rights, which is what Ron Paul stands for. Thank you for supporting his views.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by THE666OCCULT

I think that many people are pulling the (Ron Paul is a bigot) card...because they are pro Obama...and they don't want Ron Paul to get the Black vote.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The whole premise of his ideological being has been shown to be false here in the video I provided.
His staunch libertarianism couldn't hold out through one interview before he exposed himself as the fraud that he is to his own supposed ideals.

"The Blacks"......now that he went against his ideals by collectively grouping individuals, his whole claim of being a libertarian should come into question. It is most likely a convenient shield for a backwoods racist to hide behind when he is not hiding behind the constitution voting against Civil Rights.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
^^^TROLL!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I took the advice of the good people arguing against your clearly biased opinions, and read through your other posts TP. I must say you are quite bad at spreading disinfo and slander which I must assume is your only goal here on ATS.

Poor show chap, nothing to see here move along. I will make sure to steer clear of your posts from now on.

P.S. Ron Paul is a good man and he is the only hope I have left in America. To call him a bigot is just pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join