Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul is a bigot (copied and pasted from source Title)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

who do you want to get in the white house then enlighten us all or get lost because nothing of substance has come from you in the last couple of days

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is great - the more they slander the man the more his poll numbers go up!

lol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

By The New York Times, Herald-Tribune

Source

Extremist groups support Ron Paul, raising questions about his tolerance of them

It's an all out onslought the day after Christmas.
All these stories coming at once to paint a story that Ron Paul would never tell the public.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I know it's hard, people, but we really need to refrain from even posting in threads by individuals like this OP. Even though these anti-Paul threads expose the shills for what they are, continuing to argue these points by engaging in these threads is doing nothing but putting them right on the front page of ATS. Sometimes, repetitive negative headlines is all someone needs to be swayed one way or another in a political campaign....especially if a person is too busy or not motivated enough to look further into the articles for the truth.

It's an easily recognizable campaign strategy...especially by those who are grasping at straws.

Just ignore them....let their threads live for the few seconds after they are started.....and enjoy watching them die a quick ATS death with no stars, flags, or replies...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
It amazes me that the fanaticism here has blinded you all to the subject at hand.

Where before did you see former officials who had posts in a GOP executive branch come right out and call someone a "bigot"? This is unprecidented and signals the leadership in the GOP party is not going to put up with Ron Paul any longer.

well its obvious... who else has run for candidacy for presidency under the GOP recently that is not for Corporatocracy but for the people? the only one so far is Ron Paul.

put two and two together. they dont want Ron Paul because he doesnt bow down and serve the Corporatocracy/globalist elite he serves the people. Imagine that a presidential GOP candidate that serves the people. I know that sounds foreign to you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

But first and foremost, they cannot be accused of being a bigot with the evidence to back it up. Obama will eat that kind of a candidate up in the general election with ease.

It would make a nice prestaged show, Obama going out in his last term symbollically slaying the last vestiges of American racism. Do you want a real Presidential election or a dog and pony show?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Let these idiot so called journalists or bloggers keep trashing him. The more they do this the more people are led to his great video clips on YT because when they see what he is really like, these journalists damage their career a little more and Ron Paul adds another supporter. That shows how desperate they are.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The only people who are falling for this "Ron Paul is a bigot" are socially inept morons who can't think for themselves.

I love how a bunch of stodgy old white people are running around calling Ron Paul a racist. Because it is the ONLY thing they can latch on to. His voting record? Nope.. can't touch that. His stance on the wars? Nope... nothing there. Oh... someone wrote a newsletter over 20 years ago and tagged his name to it? Son of a bitch! That guy isn't fit to fix this country. Lets stick to the old ways of having some religious nut who speaks to god keep killing all the brown people of the world.

I love it. Basically every politician in office right now is a "bigot" because of their stance on the entire Muslim population of this world. Yet some non-issue 20 year old rag that the man didn't even write... yeah... that's whats important.

I'm really tiring of the stupidity on this site.

edit on 26-12-2011 by DerekJR321 because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well slinging mud gets real dirty real fast, OP....
In all honesty, I don't know if Obama really could wipe the floor with RP, as you claim.
Now if RP were up against Teddy Roosevelt, I'd say you have an actual upright fella to compare RP with.

Mr. Obama seems to also have some wacky skeletons in his closet:

1. Desperately hiding bi-sexual relationships with his "main" church's members (yes, more than one)
2. Openly supporting his church (which was highly racist), and previous practices with openly racist groups/figures
3. The seedy history of his SSN and birth certificate (yes I just had to mention it...sorry lolz)
4. Preaching change from the Bush admin, yet has been brazenly following the same playbook.
5. Fast and Furious
6. Very suspect rumours of infidelity with another woman (not the Michelle-inator)
7. The mysteries surrounding his studies and advancement from being a piss-poor student at Columbia, to Harvard
8. Having the Supreme Court Justice, Kagan seal his records

Dude, this list could go on and on.... I've wasted enough of my time writing out this list
If we wiped the floor with Obama, the floor would actually get dirtier.
edit on 26-12-2011 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by krossfyter

But first and foremost, they cannot be accused of being a bigot with the evidence to back it up. Obama will eat that kind of a candidate up in the general election with ease.

It would make a nice prestaged show, Obama going out in his last term symbollically slaying the last vestiges of American racism. Do you want a real Presidential election or a dog and pony show?

Ron Paul is the most popular Republican candidate amongst minorities because he seeks to end the war on drugs and the biased, racist court system it engenders that unfairly targets minorities. Also its the children of the poor/minorities who get sent to war rather then rich white guys. Ron Paul is against senseless wars... again another good thing for minorities.

So who is the bigot now?

www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul has a lot of ammo against Obama when it comes down to it. If the majority of the people cant connect the dots and just think and search then they don't deserve Ron Paul... they deserve what they have been getting for years which is someone/a president who continues with the status quo that hasnt worked. I hope that doesn't happen again.

I am a hispanic american/third generation. I will vote for Ron Paul. I can't with good conscience vote for anyone else regardless.
edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I agree. I just discovered this guy and noticed he is in a lot of Ron Paul threads saying the most outlandish stuff.

This is the last time I personally will comment on any of his threads. He's just a Ron Paul troll. Not worth our posts making his threads queue back to the top. Last time for me.

See ya OP

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
good looking out NightGypsy.
edit on 27-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok so- Dang! Wait up I forgot my popcorn. I'll be right back!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Source

"I don't see people in collective groups" - Ron Paul quote

"the Blacks" - Ron Paul quote

He completely exposes himself as a liar.
He claims he sees no groups and uses it as a defense that therefore he is incapable of being racist because of this libertarian stance. Then out of his own mouth he identifies "the blacks" destroying his own defense.

edit on 27-12-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-12-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Mate nice job with the video reckon it would take them a while to cut out the rest of that sentence that followed up to that quote wake up go and preach to an Obama group go and buy guns and go join the army if all you want is war off you go now little fella you have just shown you do not wish to look at anything unless it has been cut to what you want to portray. Last time I reply to and thread you start you clearly have no brain to think with

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Paul's character has been successfully assassinated. The racism charges won't stop his supporters, but it will prevent him from ever seeing the mainstream stage. Old white man, accusations of racism...that won't fly with the mouthbreathing voters.

Well, at least I can say that regardless of the claims being true or not, Paul might have been a threat to the establishment's rigged election game after all. They have spared no expense in trying to stifle him with either lack of press coverage or things like this.

That's how it goes RP supporters. The game is rigged. Your vote is worth #

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

There are many, many Ron Paul supporters and I respect that fact.

Yesterday....I started a thread about how a president is elected...(for those who may not exactly know)...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

Mate nice job with the video reckon it would take them a while to cut out the rest of that sentence that followed up to that quote wake up go and preach to an Obama group go and buy guns and go join the army if all you want is war off you go now little fella you have just shown you do not wish to look at anything unless it has been cut to what you want to portray. Last time I reply to and thread you start you clearly have no brain to think with

That video example of him perjuring himself was too much for you so swallow was it?
What's hard to understand?
He claims he doesn't associate individuals into collective groups as his main defense in not being racist, then he identifies a collective group "the blacks" which destroys his very own defense.

Shifty politicians destroy themselves with their own words all the time because the tangled webs they weave get too complicated to maintain as they go on the record continually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join