It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a bigot (copied and pasted from source Title)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Source

By David Cohen
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Interior

Let’s stop dancing around the issue. Let’s stop trying to parse what he knew and when he knew it. It doesn’t matter. All roads lead to the same inescapable conclusion: Ron Paul is a bigot

Read more: dailycaller.com...

No more dancing around the distastefull subject matter of what Ron Paul's racist Newsletters mean, they are coming right out and saying it now.

This is a piece from a former Bush official.

Goodbye and goodriddence will be coming soon after the Iowa caucus, it won't matter if he wins Iowa or anyplace else, the GOP party will never give him the nomination with open bold confident attacks such as this coming out.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dude relax...This guy was working with David Frum when they were both in the Bush Administration. Don't let these forum writers get under your skin just do research on them and you will be surprised how many of the dots connect. People do need to pay close attention and not let these types of allegations get to them.
edit on 26-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Source

By David Cohen

Let’s stop dancing around the issue. Let’s stop trying to parse what he knew and when he knew it. It doesn’t matter. All roads lead to the same inescapable conclusion: Ron Paul is a bigot

Read more: dailycaller.com...

No more dancing around the distastefull subject matter of what Ron Paul's racist Newsletters mean, they are coming right out and saying it now.

Goodbye and goodriddence will be coming soon after the Iowa caucus, it won't matter if he wins Iowa or anyplace else, the GOP party will never give him the nomination with open bold confident attacks such as this coming out.

Well, if someone says it, it must be true!
Doesn't matter at all who is paying them or what their political bent is, does it?

It's all games, the only shocker is that people still trust a word of it.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

not you trolling again.

You can claim all you want Ron is this and Ron is that but you'll never prove it and thats what I love about you anti-Pauls. No proof, not one shred of evidence.
edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Ron Paul slandered himself with his name on the racist Newsletters, and this piece is by a guy named Cohen not Frum.
The point here is, they are no longer beating around the issue, they are coming right out in bold published material calling him a bigot. The end game is here, Paul will no longer be able to wishy washy excuse himself from owning up to this issue like a man.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You are a one trick pony, dude.

You have been shown time and time again to be spreading misinformation. You have been disproved several times on this issue, but you keep it up anyway.
People like you are the reason why we have guys like Obama in office and all of the subsequent suffering that men like him cause.
Ron Paul is the only man who will bring an end to all of the death and destruction the U.S. inflicts upon the world, and even its own citizenry. Why do you want to stand in the way of that? Are you so hateful that you want to see this misery continue?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ok TinfoilTP aka mr STRAW CLUTCHER no matter how many ways you twist it...

anti-paulites seem to be pro corporatocracy. funny huh.

show me ONE anti-paulite that is against the corporatocracy.
edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
TinfoilTP, the perfect of example of what not to be on this forum. It must be a sad existence to attempt slander on the only good candidate in the race. Your name is synonymous with hater on this board. Enjoy your continually failing grasp at straws. Let me know how the haterade tastes.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

By David Cohen

Nevermind me, I'm just going to keep starring at the screen reading those words over and over while I sip on my coffee with a grin.

edit on 26-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

and this piece is by a guy named Cohen not Frum.

Kind of obvious though when you have Frum and Cohen making these absurd allegations toward Ron Paul. That should tell you something, these two jokers worked for Bush, and they are possibly favoring Newt.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You've developed quite the habit of political baiting and trolling.

You should consider your sources or you might develop a new reputation.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ron Paul voted YES for Martin Luther King Jr. Day... and to give Rosa Parks a Medal for her fight against racism.

Sounds like something a bigot would do, huh?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You just went from standing on your last toe to your last toenail.

I'm glad so many ATS will not tolerate the spread of misinformation like this. Luckily for you, you have Ron Paul standing up for your right to free speech, no matter how much you hate on him.

p.s. I love how I just claimed you had no proof, not one shred of evidence but you didn't even bother to rebut that claim. And this is why I enjoy have truth on my side.

edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It amazes me that the fanaticism here has blinded you all to the subject at hand.

Where before did you see former officials who had posts in a GOP executive branch come right out and call someone a "bigot"? This is unprecidented and signals the leadership in the GOP party is not going to put up with Ron Paul any longer. It could be viewed as not just a hit piece by an opposing candidate such as Newt or Mitt, but as a signal that Ron Paul better start looking into running Independant. The open accusation of "bigot" could easily be an indicator that they are prepared to kick him out of the GOP Party.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It obvious to all of us that you are not for Ron Paul.

What candidate do you support for the Republican nomination?

In another anti-Ron Paul thread...you recently started...I asked you the above question...and you never answered.

I am hoping this time you will be polite and answer...thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That's offtopic, I will kindly direct you to my previous post.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Who says it's off topic. It's clearly referencing another thread of the same theme....started by you.

Same ballgame, different park...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

That's offtopic, I will kindly direct you to my previous post.

I find it really odd that you won't share who you do support for the Republican nomination...it isn't Ron Paul....that we all know.

As for being (off-topic)...that is just a lame excuse not to answer my question.

edit on 26-12-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

but as a signal that Ron Paul better start looking into running Independent.

Ron Paul is currently a prospective Independent, which means in the future he will be Independent along with Jesse Ventura.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join