It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul from the Black perspective

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Im sorry but are we not past the whole RACE thing? I dont think its relevant what blacks, whites, or purple people think about the candidates, we are HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!

All human beings with different stories.. backgrounds.. cultural development....

Believe me... it matters much more than you'd like to think...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
eh understands business cycles and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Can someone please translate that sentence for me?

Thats coming from a human perspective.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Theres something called the Medicine Wheel in Native American Traditions
and it has in it the colors of the 4 races and the 4 directions of the earth RED,YELLOW, BLACK AND WHITE. AND THAT MAKE'S UP THE CIRCLE OF THE HUMAN RACE. Hail to freedom
let it lead the way for our forefathers fought for these rights let us not let them be taken away without saying anything VOICE YOUR OPINIONS AND YES show who IS racist in their DEEDs and ACTION'S for those speak volumes … WORD!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As a Canadian I never did understand all of this rhetoric. I've always seen the black people as just PEOPLE and I just don't understand why "black" people are seen in a different light ... I mean it completely baffles me. What the HELL?

If a man is going to be judged let him be judged by his character and not the color of his skin.

I don't think I'll ever understand this whole black versus white thing. Am I missing something???

Peace & Love,

-AS-

Go RON PAUL!!!!
edit on 27-12-2011 by AeonStorm because: Go RON

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The elite love this kind of stuff... What makes anyone think that a black person thinks any differently then a white person? Black, white, gray lets not distinguish ourselves by color, it IS part of the social programming.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Whoa wait!

Obama is a fraud????

When did this happen! And why is he still in office?!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Great vid that makes total sense. As they have said, the people are waking up to the truth. Not only can we have a real true president but one also that unites people of all colors. This is real hope and change right here..

U
edit on 27-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by AllUrChips

No you don't have to apologize, you make a great point.

Unfortunately, it is not the world we live in, people play the race card all of the time, and as far as I'm concerned, the MSM is all in.

Fight fire with fire.

Have you ever succesfully extinguished a fire with some more fire? I got told somewhere that you can use water, sand, a blanket or rolling around on the floor to put out a fire.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Really good thread. I'm planning to send links of this u tube to all my black friends.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ron Paul and his good ol' boy buddies at LewRockwell.com, the Ludwig von Mises Institute, the Council of Concerned Citizens, and Sons of Confederate Veterans are parasites. Even when they are not making explicitly racist comments, they're pushing a fascist agenda: further militarization of the US-Mexico border and an increase in violent deportations and ICE prison camps, more political power for local cops and reactionary state governments to harass, brutalize, and detain the "criminal" underclass, more "individual freedom" for employers to racially discriminate against employes, protectionist anti-outsourcing rhetoric that instills sympathy for US industrial capitalists and divides US workers against their fellow workers across the globe instead of uniting them against the class-enemy, austerity programs that slash social services for working-class "parasites" under the pretense of "fighting big government", shutting down abortion clinics, dismantling AIDS research, teaching anti-Darwinist propaganda in schools, etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Unfortunately the world works in a weird and Fu**** up way.

Why is always that BLACKS say things that refer to their skin color....they say "a black man's perspective" for example. LATINS say "a latinos perspective"..etc.etc

But why the hell is it racist when a WHITE person says " from a white persons perspective blacks and latinos are wrong"?

You see in my opinion, the only racist people in general are the ones crying out "RACISM".

So I do NOT care about what the BLACKS have to say about about Ron Paul because the only opinion that matters is what his chances are of winning are!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

it's always been a minority issue.
minorities are allowed, but whites are not.
i'm not saying i agree but it has been a fact forever.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterReptilianoid

Ron Paul and his good ol' boy buddies at LewRockwell.com, the Ludwig von Mises Institute, the Council of Concerned Citizens, and Sons of Confederate Veterans are parasites. Even when they are not making explicitly racist comments, they're pushing a fascist agenda: further militarization of the US-Mexico border and an increase in violent deportations and ICE prison camps, more political power for local cops and reactionary state governments to harass, brutalize, and detain the "criminal" underclass, more "individual freedom" for employers to racially discriminate against employes, protectionist anti-outsourcing rhetoric that instills sympathy for US industrial capitalists and divides US workers against their fellow workers across the globe instead of uniting them against the class-enemy, austerity programs that slash social services for working-class "parasites" under the pretense of "fighting big government", shutting down abortion clinics, dismantling AIDS research, teaching anti-Darwinist propaganda in schools, etc.

Are there any legal U.S. citizens in the ICE detention centers ?

How many employers use illegal immigrant help ?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Ironically, most of the people accusing Ron Paul of being racist are white people.

... and that tells you a hellava lot right there, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
and of course we must revisit this thread, that the video was good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join