It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i found jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Jesus is not in our governments, jesus is not in our churchs, jesus is not in the popes teachings. Jesus is not left or right wing. Jesus is in one self.
Jesus said i am the son the god. Who has seen the father has seen the son. The son is always the father and father is always the son. They are copies of each other. I think he uses son as means to teach society that we are sons of god.

Ok how i found him.

All this terrorism, my dislike of islamic ideology and then i came to realize that western ideology is not ethical. The world is filled with injustices. Their is left wing and right wing. I see the world as more likely pattern, process that just goes in circles and just keeps on falling apart. Then you have all these religious organazations. They dicate what is right and what is wrong.

I think jesus is not in any of them. We as people must find jesus in our selves, we can not receive truth or follow a pattern of other people to get it. We must find it in our selves.

Once we know what is right, what is ethical, what is moral. We find him, we become him. Truth is what lasts for ever, everything that is unethical never lasts.

By this i mean, you have generations that into certain things. Most believe that this action is correct because all do it. Then a generation later those people are looked back on as fools and unethical.

Muslims are like this, they seem to have the same line
secularism have the same line.
Most other religions

When you watch the media it likes to express a normality which is supported by the majority, but the reality is it can be unethical and people just can't see it.

The question is what is ethical what is moral? I think most have this instict.
But i believe we must detatch hate, one sideness, our pride to come to see what is moral and right.

You know what i mean people tend to pick a side and tend to defend it.

This is huge pattern of this in our societys.

WE ARE NOT SHOWN TRUTH WE MUST FIND IT

I think jesus just taught, a little, but i think he left the big picture for us to find.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
CHEERS!

As you well know, it goes much deeper than your explanation, but I'm happy for you. This really does make me smile. You have opened your 'eyes' and kept them open long enough to see the truth. Most people just close their eyes again and go back to their sect teachings!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Whatever makes you happy and content with life is good for the spirit and food for the soul.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
CHEERS!

As you well know, it goes much deeper than your explanation, but I'm happy for you. This really does make me smile. You have opened your 'eyes' and kept them open long enough to see the truth. Most people just close their eyes again and go back to their sect teachings!

Ironic with your avatar, doncha think? Congrats though on finding your religion Thinker.

---pineapple

new topics

top topics

join