It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
At a quick glance some of the symbols do resemble the letters AMY broken up by other symbols but I bet the poster that came to this conclusion was just making her best guess at a glance. I did some playing with the numbers and it does appear to have an Ohio area code in it, but it could just be coincidence. We're all just playing a guessing game here, let's not wave flags about how right we are or wrong anyone else is, geez. It's anyone's best guess. For all we know I put the darn paper there to start an argument, lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No offense, but I don't know anyone in Middletown ohio that is smart enough to write something like that.... Middletown is known for skanks, not brains..... just sayin

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Just posting it here for those unable to view it otherwise.
edit on 12/27/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

Just had time to put the pictures up, its just really strange and kind of creeped me out. It was put on the side of his fence where he parks his car.... Let me know what you think or if you might know what it means.

Ohio here aswell. Looks like you are trying to get attention, to be honest. I doubt anyone put that on your fence.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Surely already said, but looks nordic to me....will check the dictornary and post later

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

She probably made this, or her and her boyfriend made it and she posted it to get attention. Dont feed the trolls people!!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JJ050

What makes you an online lie detector?

I could just as well say you are one (troll).

Does that mean either one of us are right?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow, slow news day for ATS I see.
2nd

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That's old runic writing. You know the kind the Vikings used. Anglo-Saxon, all that good stuff. I used to know how to write in it, i'll brush up on it.

They're letters so I dunno if they'd form like an English word(s) or a Scandinavian one.

Plus, if that's you in your ATS picture, you look pretty young. So it might just be your boyfriend read up on the Vikings then decided to get some attention. Plus as others have said, that paper doesn't look like it's been out on a fence.
edit on 27-12-2011 by StopFearMongering because: add

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well considering the weather Ohio has been having, and the condition the paper is in. I am calling bull#.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Reading other replies about possibly it being an Aryan Brotherhood gang symbol, I found the following URL with a very interesting cypher:

www.benpadiah.com...

The image for the "Wheel of Time" with the Elder Futhark might be more revealing for the code 4638451927364, as every number points to a rune. Maybe it goes like this: 463845-1-927364, as there are 2 runes per number on that wheel of time.

Now, magically speaking, when I try to apply the Wheel of Time to the codes in the OPs pictures, I can't. I mean I get so spiritually pressured to stop that I can't follow through with decryption.

Here is the number turned into 2 lines:

as-c-th-w-as-r-- f (or) ae --h-u-g-th-l-a
s-b-z-m-s-t-- ae (or) f --l-p-e-z-b-s

The numbers are in red which symbolizes blood.

The black runes can translate to numbers: 1-?-7-10-?-dot-1-?-9-12-5-?

Have fun figuring that out.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

well i took inverse pics of it when i took the pics because I figured maybe its some sketch stuff where you read it backwards or in a mirror so i figured maybe if someone on here sall it from all angles it would make sense. Im back home now so im going to upload more normal photos (:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh and I didn't readily accept the amy thing, im still open for interpretation i said its possible, since i don't know amy that well and I think she is a little weird. with that being said we live in a big neighborhood there could be a lot of amys we don't really talk to the neighbors

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Not only are they Tolkien-esque, they are from the Appendices in The Return of the King. Looks like someone's got competition for the title Supernerd.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I actually hope its like a coven thing that would be cool! but not since we can't figure out if its even a message telling us where anything is.

Oh and PS for those of you who think I made this, and that my bf didn't find it on his fence, thats cool your entitled to your opinion.

For those of you who want to keep helping me out thanks I appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Well shoot they win then because I don't even know what that is. I have assumed when you guys say tolkein your talking about the writer but I guess I could do a quick google search huh *facepalm*

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Whats to help? Its a phone number, Obviously....quit trying to get attention. Thats what your bf is for. I assure you nothing is out to get you, theres nothing in the water! Its safe to drink!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JJ050

Cool if thats what you think,

but i come on ATS for information not attention. And the occassional rant.

If I wanted attention there are a million ways I could get it, and it wouldnt be sitting behind a computer.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And im saying the weather Ohio has been having, theres NO WAY that was outside, the paper does not even show signs of being exposed to the elements.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join