It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Well it looks to me like....that is your answer....this Amy is weird....and some of her weirdness came your way.

I hope everything is ok with you and your boyfriend.

Before you get poor weird Amy hog tied and thrown in the back of someone's truck for trying to steal Nerdgoddess's boyfriend...perhaps you could explain how you translated the 'message' into the said finger-pointing?

I think we're all interested....

Cheers.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
looks like a possible cipher for a code.

Could be some personal or group code of some kind, or a joke. By the way if it has to do with a "coven" (as someone mentioned) if its an open meeting, Pagans do love to party... And just like the rest of us most are decent and kind people. Or as someone I know who is a Wiccan told me "aware, gentle, and fun" My vote is a personal code, but who knows.
edit on 27/12/11 by arbiture because: added to post

edit on 27/12/11 by arbiture because: same

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Doesn't Geo-caching involve 15-digit puzzles? I'm thinking something in the lines of this:
www.geocachingnsw.asn.au...

It seems like a cipher. For runes, I tried looking at them forewards and backwards in the old common-language, it made no sense. I also tried to see if it was secret runes, but I know of no family that uses those runes. So, not traditionally Scandinavian.

If it is made by a magician, you can put it in a water-trap. This is a device that hinders most occult things from getting out. You simply surround it with water. Put it in a plastic bag, and put that bag in a jar filled with water. This is the same principle you apply to islands that are designed to host energy from graves, execution spots or other sinister things for eternity.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

On the piece of paper is the name Amy with a phone number.....the author of this thread responded to my original post.... I responded back...that is all.

edit on 27-12-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Oh thanks! Yeah we have our issues but its never another person trying to intrude on our relationship.
If it turns out this paper is from her, I will take it as a compliment to adam.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I think you looked at the image that is from the back. Or in reverse. If you check the other image...unless you are suggesting that it is supposed to be read from the reverse???

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omphale

I think you looked at the image that is from the back. Or in reverse. If you check the other image...unless you are suggesting that it is supposed to be read from the reverse???

Read the post from the author of this thread ...above yours....I was right...end of story.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess

Oh thanks! Yeah we have our issues but its never another person trying to intrude on our relationship.
If it turns out this paper is from her, I will take it as a compliment to adam.

I am glad that it is all figured out....and I am also glad that you and your boyfriend have a solid relationship. You 2 are blessed...to love and be loved are really what life is all about...(in my opinion).

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

How were you right? That is what I am asking...from the reverse sure it looks like Amy...is it too much to ask for you to explain? Seems just a coincidence...I think most people would know an Amy...

Is it a secret?

edit on 27-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

Read through the posts.....the author was asking for help....I figured out that on the piece of paper was the name of Amy and a phone number....she did some investigating and found out that was true.

Now...if you can't understand that .....I can't help you. Take care....and by the way...I know you are an intelligent person.

edit on 27-12-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Oh I see...so obviously she called the number and spoke to Amy...that'd be the obvious thing to do I suppose...my apologies...I checked back, I still don't see the implied confirmation that you were correct...but I am sure Nerdgoddess will confirm when she comes back.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omphale

Oh I see...so obviously she called the number and spoke to Amy...that'd be the obvious thing to do I suppose...my apologies...I checked back, I still don't see the implied confirmation that you were correct...but I am sure Nerdgoddess will confirm when she comes back.

Thanks.

for all we know it could be someone trying to make Amy look bad.

probably not that complex but care should be taken in the absence of unsubstantiated proof.

I'd try giving it a call from a phone booth or something too.... maybe have the bf call so she will answer, but please do not play on her emotions for being weird and crushed... although the OP doesn't seem the type to do such things and has already stated she thought it was a compliment. I'm just saying because sometimes it is tempting when someone is trying to steal something away from you (if that is the case)

maybe he should be the one to call and just politely explain that he already has a girlfriend and to please try to understand that it might not be so nice to try to get between other people.

i just know when you get on the phone with nerve wracking phone calls, some get pumped to shove the person back into their place... and quick.
edit on 27-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Cool Elvish graffiti.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I find it perplexing you worked out it says Amy on the piece of paper, considering the thread creator never hinted towards that name. Everyone else went in depth as to how they tried to decipher this, but somehow you got "Amy" from that string of symbols under the number? You said that "I was right, end of story" but I don't know why you have reservations as to educating the people here in how you managed to decipher this?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

I was wondering that too.
Plus the "phone number" has several more digits than US phone numbers have...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Or it could be one of the autistic girls that lives in the hood. They both really like adam, they always try to talk to him when they are out taking a walk. Who knows maybe one of their names is amy. OR it could have been an occult invite.

I never called amy because im not technically her friend, shes friends of a friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Did caladonea ever even tell you in a u2u how she got the name or phone number??

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I wish I had gotten a chance to look at the second inverse image and got a chance to look at the numbers before. I am going to agree that it probably is meant to be Amy with a phone a number but... there are just a few things that don't make sense to me.

Why post an inverse picture to begin with? Unless you are just are very very thorough person or have some familiarity with ciphers there would be no real reason to do so and I'm not even sure I would have posted an inverse image to start. I tried to read through the whole thread so if you posted it at a later time at the suggestion of someone else I apologize now.

You also readily clung to the Amy and phone number answer and practically called it case closed. I can provide ample enough evidence of my translation to make it just as viable and yet you didn't question how I arrived at my answer. It wouldn't be the first time such code was used in illegal transactions.

Is it possible you or perhaps he already had idea of who and what this was and just wanted confirmation? This would explain the posting in the inverse manner.

Are there any identifiable last name initials? There are a lot of Amy's in the world so there must be something that he would have recognized and it would have to be something she thought he would be able to solve. She also could be flat out odd and would know that he would think it was her but why risk your message not getting through by creating some random cipher he might not be able to get? If she wanted contact she, in theory, would want it to be something he would recognize or know how to solve.

There are a few things that suggest the inversion of the message but those could just be coincidental. The reversal of the last three numbers from the first and the N with arrows on it pointing in both directions. Both suggest inversion.If it is just Amy that explains away the normal A.

As another poster suggested was the phone number dialed or was he already familiar with it? I don't want to sound rude but your willingness to so easily accept this answer raises a lot of questions in my mind about the whole topic.

Edit @ Chamber- You can arrive at a phone number by eliminating the reversed repeating numbers. Which way the number is to be read is up for debate. The Amy jumps out and I would hardly call it case closed as that is supposed to be answer if it wasn't so readily accepted.
edit on 27-12-2011 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I've seen codes like this on a bus floor on a crumpled scrap of paper. It turns out they were credit card numbers with the pin numbers, a list of swiped cards. Surely this isn't the same thing.

Let's look at the number first: 4638451927364

It may be seen like this: 463-845-1927-364
If you take out the mirrored numbers, you get 845-1927. That can be a phone number. Try it?

Next the futharky thing. Part Futhark, part angelic script without the little circle serifs, part nothing.

F-H-E-N-A-(dot)-S/L-H-M-D-T-Q?

Well I searched the first "fena" word, but typing it "phena" and got a name for a drug: phenazepam, which is a benzo drug. It may be that the rest of that futhy-code mentions some other kind of drug? Perhaps the codester put in '___' backwards?

Under California Penal Code, section 463 mentions something about burglary. Because you mention it being by a car only, I didn't check your location, maybe it is unrelated.

If you want to get as voodoo as the codester, burn it or pulp it in water and bury the leftovers.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It is a mishmash of futhark and looks like an advertisement for a meeting.

I get, *Born of necessity, you will need a torch.* (implies night time meeting). S need a hail (password) and then perhaps gives the reader the password. The word that follows is *day* then the letter f. maybe the password is day-f could also be fayd.?
The last looks like a signature; perhaps the authors initials are S.S

It does not give directions to the meeting so the numbers above will be the
co ordinates whether by latitude and longitude, street or rd number or map page etc. I also noted people mention phone number perhaps street number plus phone number?

So my best guess is that is nothing personal, just a good place for some group to advertise a meeting. Location location location!!

edit on 27-12-2011 by MollyStewart because: added extra

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join