It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well the only thing that bothers me is that our friends and us usually cruise to this place called "the devils church" for fun, it may have nothing to do with this sign at all but it really tripped me out

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
"be sure to drink your ovaltine"

edit on 27-12-2011 by Ihnen because: Secret decoder ring

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I can not get the pictures to load. Can anyone upload them to this site??? I am not computer saavy.
PLPL
I

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

i use salt a lot to clear rooms of negative spirits... cornmeal and salt mixed together to circle a building for protection....iron is good for killing demons...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

It looks like you took the photo of the notes backside.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey guys im at work now, I have a few more photos of the paper that i can upload when I get home tonight around 7pm est. I know i did take a few from the backside but I may have uploaded one of those by mistake.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not for nothing but your boyfriend is a dork and you should date me.

Next.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

So much for not proselytizing...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If you BF a part of any cults or sadistic churches? its something that they would write, hopefully someone on here can read it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why can't I see the pics from the link provided??
Someone help!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
reply to post by MasterGemini

i use salt a lot to clear rooms of negative spirits... cornmeal and salt mixed together to circle a building for protection....iron is good for killing demons...

You need professional help.

That message was found by your boyfriend , maybe the message was for him.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It is rune skript and it says...sex tape secret lover.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ultraplayer

psshhhhh it better not....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
looks like a possible cipher for a code.

Was thinking the same thing. But find the symbols interesting, they seem vary similar to symbols I have seen before. Just cant put my finger on where I have seen these. They almost look like gate symbols for a stargate, if there were 7 symbols I would just say some stargate fan left you and your boyfriend an interisting late christmas present...

Keep us posted if you find anything else and keep the first one it might be in a series. You and your BF may never understand these if you don't hold on to that first cipher. Thats if you get more of course. Lets hope you don't seems like it's worrying you a little.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh my boyfriend and I LOVE the stargate series, thats a good point, and i swear i had seen these before but maybe its just my mind associating these symbols with hyrogliphs (spelling?)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

It is worrying me slightly since it seems that these symbols may be runes linked to some sort of occult, but at the same time it is really exciting and fun. I'm glad I posted this here, its like an adventure for all of us!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaworu

The Isle of Wight is a country?

Damn, lets not tell them that then or they'll clasim sovereignty and leave England's rule.

It's actually a part of England but weirdly has a more relaxed rule on guns than the mainland.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
not sure if its been mentioned, do look up "Elder Futhark". it seems to closely relate.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

Yes, I really know nothing about runes but last night after we started discussing this photo, I googled runes and it seems the furthark ones most colosely resemble this paper

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The runes are more akin to Tolkiens Dwarvish runes if i had my good Tolkien books with me i could check for certain, imagine that they were carved in stone, this is why they are angular and not very flowery. I would imagine this is a joke being played on you, either by the boyfriend or a slightly odd admirer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join