My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It is a message from the high commander of the Telok fleet currently on the edge of the solar system.
He says... "You got trolled".

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow thanks for putting that page together for me to read! I am at work right now but when I get off around 130 ish I will certainly read it!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
not to be offensive or call this fake but can you please provide us with your handwriting of those shapes and your boyfriend re drawing them otherwise i just think this is bogus or something an anime nerd drew up in art class

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dang the trail went cold.

I was really hoping to get this figured out lol. I've never been this stumped.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks like a variation of "hobo code". Maybe it's hobos from Mars.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wow! Can't believe this weird crap was 4 years ago.

UPDATE: We moved out of that house 2 1/2 years ago. I never did figure out who left that on the fence or why. I was never sure if it was even anything significant or just some kids doing weird stuff for fun.

HOWEVER, all the replies here inspired me to investigate and learn about Wicca, Pagans, runes, etc....

And I actually have a sweet little collection of gems and minerals now that line my vanity and are super pretty to look at.

Still.... wish I knew who left it and what it was supposed to mean. Even if it was from one kid meant for another kid and mean't "meet me at the clubhouse"

Closure will not be had unfortunately for this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join