It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You have to be a Dragon Bourne to be able to read the decypher the code...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think that you should call the police, especially robbery and have them come look at it.

Robbers use numbers on peoples properties in order to keep track of people coming and going, then they know when to rob them.

If these are numbers that robbers are using, getting ready to rob the property, then the police most likely have someone in robbery who has seen this type of numbering system in your particular city.

If they are robbers numbers, the police may be able to stop them from being successful at robbing the house.

If it is a robbers code, then the upside down numbers might refer to the activity of the occupants at night time, while the right side up numbers refer to the daytime activity of the occupants.
edit on 28-12-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Funnily enough, I was playing around with translating the rune-like symbols, and I decided that it must be from some kind of environmentalist, as it seems to be a warning to car owners, who are causing unjustified destruction to nature, to either change their ways or suffer the wrath (justice) of the Sun god...

...In short, could be anything, but most likely nothing...but it's fun to play.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

That is wonderfull thanks for taking the time to work this up

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

no he doesnt have an std lol, we have been together for almost 4 years i go for check ups every 6 months I would know by now!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihnen

I not sure if I agree with that... Interpreting a runecast, tarot or palms reading is like telling a story. The task is to find the characters, themes, events, and advice of the reading while paying close attention to all the connections.

for example (and a shot in the dark with no knowledge of these people) if I was to interpret the first - five runes using the 5 Rune "spread" Method, this is how I would interpret it (with my vast rune knowledge that I accumilated over the last 2 *centuries*..... I really meant days but centuries sounded cooler

This is the standard layout for 5 Rune

* * * (4)

* (1) (2) (3)

* * * (5)

2. The current problem, situation or issue - ISA / ICE - Your problems or plans should be put on hold for a while. Wait for improved conditions and it will be resolved soon. You should instead focus on conserving your existing wealth/relation.

1. Something from your past that caused this situation - FEOH / FORTUNE - You were working hard and gaining wealth/relations, but are now consentrating too much on your current problem or plan which has caused you to spiritually/emotionally burn out.

4. This is the help ( from a friend, relative, stranger or yourself ) that you can expect - NYD / NEED - A person near you will help you to exercise patience. Face your fears and think twice before taking on any new projects. You may not really have the ability or the energy right now to deal with them on your own.

5. The aspects of the situation that can not be changed and must be accepted - URUZ /POWER - Your patients will pay off with a sudden or unexpected change for the better. There will be a renewed strength to take on your challenges and responsibilities

3. The outcome of the spread in consideration of all the runes in the spread - EWAZ/HORSE - If you are patient, and listen to help then you will get over this hump you are experiencing and be better off then before.

edit on 28-12-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: Trying to clean-up the massive amounts of diarrhea flowing from my mouth

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, the only thing I could come up with was in relation to the numbers..

46384519267364 converted into English Alphabet = dfchdeaibgcfd.

I went with the theory that the "dfc" and "cfd" were reciprocal so I cancelled them out, leaving hdeaibg.

I decided to see if I could unscramble that to make a word. The only solid sentence I could come up with was:

"bighead"..... >.>

Kind of... odd..

Any way, a full list of possible words to be derived from the middle section:

3 letter words
edh gab gad gae dig dib dah deb dei ged ghi hag hid hie hae had gib gid gie dag die bag bah dab aid ade age bed bad bid big beg

4 letter words
gied hade aged head idea hied hide egad haed bide gaed abed gadi bead aide gibe bade

5 letter words
abide gibed abied badge

7 letter words
bighead

This is probably not relevant in any way but I thought I'd offer some input. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thats very interesting, i must tell you guys..
we actually broke up the morning after christmas.
I didn't think it was for real this time, but now I think it is. We decided to wait to talk about our relationship going foward untill after this weekend when we see eachother again. Maybe his neighbors heard us arguing a few nights?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

Wow.... either the "rune people" designed these things to be pretty general in the information so that no matter your scenario it will relate or maybe there is something to them....

or better yet maybe I'm "Dragon Bourne" ; )

heheheh sorry couldn't help that one...

I

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
people are still replying to this? this is just a piece of paper with some symbols that this girl who made this post wrote down cause she thought they were cool. she didn't know what she was writing which is why they don't make sense. end of story, sherlock holmes doesn't have to be present to inform you that this is just a lame made up story to get flags and stars :/ bro you mad?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
people are still replying to this? this is just a piece of paper with some symbols that this girl who made this post wrote down cause she thought they were cool. she didn't know what she was writing which is why they don't make sense. end of story, sherlock holmes doesn't have to be present to inform you that this is just a lame made up story to get flags and stars :/ bro you mad?

Right...now, I am guessing you are psychic to just pull this out of nowhere, right? Or do you have factual evidence that this was the intent of the thread? I'll be waiting here for it when you post it.

Let's look at a few of your psychic claims:

ths is just a piece of paper with some symbols that this girl who made this post wrote down cause she thought they were cool.

So, you are clearly able to read her mind and interpret what she classifies as "cool". Also, you obviously can either read her mind or look into the "past" to see that she wrote this herself.

she didn't know what she was writing which is why they don't make sense.

This would go again with the mind reading and past viewing theory! Also, they do not make sense to you or most people in here so clearly they do not make sense, at all. Nope. Not one bit. That's not an assumption at all!

this is just a lame made up story to get flags and stars :/

Oh, I see you don't mind being opinionated either.

Next time, put something useful towards a thread and try using proper grammar.

"You mad, bro?"
edit on 28-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: I just like making you read this.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Were they there before or are they new. If they are new then I would guess someone has it out for him or is obsessed in some way.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If it relates to the Elf interpretation, that relates to you if your picture is real.

www.burlingtonnews.net...
There are a lot of very interesting links to the past cycle and probably Atlantis in the end, but the Druids, Irish, spread throughout the world, phonecians, Caanites, etc etc.

Having something with such gnostic, or deep occult meaning seems odd,and I would be concerned about occult activity in the area, someone casing both of you. Anyway, meditation may bring more light and seeking protection from Higher Ups, Family, from Love and Goodness above.

I got a feeling of elfin myself off your avatar, whatever elfin truly means, for me it has a certain et/earth hybrid kind of feel, but probably related to certain groups, or even the merivingian.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Its worse than creepy...it is a warning. Usually before an action is taken. Good luck and prayers for him and yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I've had enough of this. 5 pages in and I'm sick to my stomach.

Here is what it is, or what I believe it is.
I personally practice a lot of shall we just say, strange religions. When people do things like this it's NOT FOR YOU TO READ. They do'nt care if you 'translate it', or 'figure it out'. Honestly all of you are just looking too deep, this is written by someone using magic, magick, or magik, whatever. To do some sort of spell on someone. May not even be related to the people that found it. Personally these types of strange notes can be found all around my house, place of work and trash. Yea you can take it home and translate some of the latin on it but it will sound like complete gibberish.
Most people who practice 'alternative religions' have limited education, think 'superstition', like hoodoo. Most avergae american german/Scandinavians have NO CLUE what runes even are. I almost hurled at everyone bringing up tolkien symbols or whatever they are to translate this! HAHA WOW, yea most people in society are completely brainwashed by the entertainment Industry.

The point is, this note has a personal meaning, with symbols used for a specific purpose. If they wanted you to read it, they'd write it in english. Where's the fun in your threat or love note getting mistranslated?

There is nothing you can do about it either. You can choose to ignore it, or take up the practice of superstitious alternative religions yourself, and in most mainstream religions, and religious families, you will be shunned.

So everybody take a chill pill, and forget about it, because there is no secret code. SHEESH!
edit on 29-12-2011 by DerVerboten because: In my rampage of writing I made a lot of mistakes, now it's readable w/e

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I personally practice a lot of shall we just say, strange religions.

What a negative light to cast on alternative religion. To claim that you practice many of these, and then not speak of them lovingly, is very telling of your true opinion on them.

this is written by someone using magic, magick, or magik, whatever

Not necessarily. Magick is the act of bringing into manifestation a conscious desire through use of the True Will. Magick is the art of conscious-change. Runes can be utilized in magickal practices, but magick does not require them.

Yea you can take it home and translate some of the latin on it but it will sound like complete gibberish.

First, it's not latin. They're runes, from the Anglo-Saxons, and various other cultures. Second, they have been translated, and the phrase "STD HAS AN ELF" was revealed. A nonsense statement, sure, but not gibberish at all.

Most people who practice 'alternative religions' have limited education, think 'superstition', like hoodoo.

What a horrible thing to say. Also, this is a grandiose, but disgusting, generalization of a large group of people, which include myself. I'm far from limited in education. I'm college educated, well read and versed in literature, and doing just fine with all the newfangled technologies present in the world, thank-you-very-much.

Joking aside, this is a horrible generalization to make, for someone who supposedly practices these same "religions for stupid people."

Most avergae american german/Scandinavians have NO CLUE what runes even are.

This is true.

I almost hurled at everyone bringing up tolkien symbols or whatever they are to translate this! HAHA WOW, yea most people in society are completely brainwashed by the entertainment Industry.

Why? Tolkien's languages are true languages. Some more complete than other languages recognized by linguists the world over. Tolkien hardly slacked on his creation of the languages of the Elves and Dwarves.

Omniglot, the online encyclopedia of written languages and writing systems even recognize all of Tolkien's languages, as seen HERE.

So, while this particular piece was not in a Tolkien language, those languages are not jokes.

The point is, this note has a personal meaning, with symbols used for a specific purpose. If they wanted you to read it, they'd write it in english.

This is true as well. But, no code is indecipherable. If people never tried, then the secret codes of the Nazis and WWII-era Japan would never have been cracked. So, why not try to crack it? Especially if someone left it right out in the open.

There is nothing you can do about it either. You can choose to ignore it, or take up the practice of superstitious alternative religions yourself, and in most mainstream religions, and religious families, you will be shunned.

I don't believe you practice even half of what you claim. So much disgust, and dislike for the alternative religions. You almost sound like a monotheistic fundamentalist; looking down on the pagans and polytheists as if we're all barbarians and primitives. Disgraceful.

forget about it, because there is no secret code.

There clearly is a code... just because you don't feel like taking a crack at it, doesn't mean no one should. I think you should take a chill pill, and move on to another thread if you're dissatisfied with the direction of this one.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

Just because one can not understand it does not mean it is not meant to be read. First of all, if they were to read it in English they would not put nearly as much intent towards it. The symbols/runes alone will be enough to have them focus on it. This "could" activate something within the talismanic object.

If it was "not meant to be read" then they wouldn't have left it there in the open. Sure, you can say that the parchment had a curse/spell upon it that was being left there to work its magic but that is not all necessary in magick and you should know this.

It was meant to be read, regardless of comprehension or not.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihnen
You have to be a Dragon Bourne to be able to read the decypher the code...

Folaas, daar Dovahkin dreh ni.

Alok Ihnen, aav Keizaal unahzaal nir.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

well its kind of like seeing a psychic. If they are good enough it will relate to you somehow (:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Its okay guys you don't have to get so upset, you might be right it might not even be a code. once again thats why I posted it here, if there IS a code or anything to be translated I figured we could look into it together, and I've gotten a lot of good responses.

I dont care about flags or stars, I can't buy anything with them anyways, sorry im a material girl (;

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join