It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boyfriend found this on his fence the other day.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well i don't know about that one, We have 2 friends that live nearby but we don't really hang out with that many people. we chill with like 10 select individuals. And I don't see any of them really doing this. But who knows, in this world Im always wrong about how crazy people are.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is a crappy site as far as credentials go, but at least they have some good example of Old English rune words:

www.bardwood.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
This is a crappy site as far as credentials go, but at least they have some good example of Old English rune words:

www.bardwood.com...

I get "JS/Kryptik Trojan"
when I went to the site you linked...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Fair enough. I just had to clear that up before I could continue. I'm not completely sold on the coven thing or it being an ad. It's too complicated to attract new members and it is too haphazard to make sure it got into the hands of who it was intended to. If I have time I'll see what else I can get.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Seems like a lot of inexperienced posters in here. Occultic/Wiccan runes? Please.

These are Furthark runes, from early Scandinavian origin. These particular set of runes are not the original Elder Furthark, but rather a refined version that tends to be used more in contemporary practice.

Personally, I prefer the Elder Furthark because I keeps it real.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I agree with nerd. It looks to me like your boyfriend is cheating on you, and his other woman left a note saying H+Amy and a hidden phone number on the other side.

It looks like she possibly wrote it on the back of a chewing gum wrapper, I don't have the wrapper in front of me so I can't tell you what flavor.

Anyhow if your boyfriends first name starts wtih H, and you happen to know someone named Amy, then your probably the best at figureing out how the phone number is hidden in there as you know your area best.

If your boyfriend has been messing around, I'm just not sure if thats creepy or not. Just remember that just because Amy left a note doesnt mean he would necessarly call her.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihnen

Yeah if I go to my bfs house this weekend Ill ask the two neighbors on the sides if they recognize it!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Fair enough. Thanks for you reply & sharing your methodology. In the end, we're all here for a pursuit of knowledge.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

If you find out that your BF is with some weirdo dump him and hook up with me
!
edit on 27-12-2011 by Ihnen because: Just kidding

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihnen

OMG I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!
It says....

"made you look"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What if it was somebody from ATS who did it, I smell something fishy Hmmmm..

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihnen

ooohhhh *twilight music*

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just for kicks, eliminating the 463 since its repeated backwards at the end, it leaves you with 8451927. Couple that with the area code for your area, 513, 5138451927 returns to a number registered in Harrison, OH.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikhaila

Not a working number.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Thank you! Seriously, you tell people what these symbols actually are, and they'd prefer to keep it mysterious and occult. People hear what they wanna hear.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu
reply to post by Mikhaila

Not a working number.

Ah okay thanks for checking that out. I figured it was a shot in the dark.

Interesting i have to say.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StopFearMongering

But nobody gave what they mean yet.
Nor has anyone come up with a concrete explanation of the numbers.

If you know what the runes say, translate it for us into the message. Random letters doesn't communicate anything more than old runes.
edit on 12/27/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

OK, but we've established that it's early Scandinavian text. As the one guy said, Elder Futhark. If people accepted the fact that it's early Scandinavian text and not mystic wiccan or witch writing we could decode it easier (if it's even real).

Seriously look it up, all of those characters are in the Elder Futhark, Younger Futhark, Anglo-Frisian or Medieval runes alphabet.

The only one I don't recognize is the straight vertical line with two dots on each side.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

It seems my post was overlooked originally, though it did receive several stars. So, here it is again for you, and everyone else on this thread, hope that it helps.

Here is the common Neopagan word-cipher used by Buckland, Crowley, Raven Digitalis, Konstantinos, and all of those other hip new age pagans, witches, Wicca, and magicians:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

Applying your 13 digit code to the cipher we have these possibilities:

4 6 3 8 4 5 1 9 2 7 3 6 4
D F C H D E A I B G C F D
M O L Q M N J R K P L O M
V X U Z V W S T Y U X V

All I immediately noticed was 4519 spells out "dear" pretty clearly. The rest is all scrambled nonsense to me. Admittedly, that is the point of the cipher though. Obviously since the 4 is all consonants, the 6 has to be an "O," but beyond that, your guess is as good as mine.

Second... the runes/symbols. I had to do some serious digging to put much of this together.

Fehu (F)
Laguz (L)
Ehwaz (E)
Nauthiz (N)
Obiovus (A)
Decimal, stop, etc (•)
Sowulo (S)
and, a, plus (+)
obvious (H)
Dagaz (D)
Teiwaz (T)
Sowulo (S)

I substituted an A for the plus sign (you'll see why in a moment). Doing so, you get— FLENA•SAHDTS —Normally in magickal spells all vowels are dropped from the phrase. So, the "E," "A," and "A," should not be present in this cipher if it were meant to be a magickal spell of some kind.

Assuming it is not a spell, the next step was to reverse it. When you reverse it you get— STDHAS•ANELF —split up the phrase with possible word breaks and we end up with— STD HAS • AN ELF —which admittedly makes little to no sense, but, may be the true meaning of the coded script.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join