It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting & Insightful Documentary With Solutions To The NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A very interesting and insightful documentary in to free energy, suppression and the NWO agenda. How they are using us, their end game and solutions to stop them.

I apologize if someone else has posted this video or website before but I did check the listings from the 17th December onwards when the video was uploaded to youtube.

www.thrivemovement.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Free Energy = Not real.

Second.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Free Energy = Not real.

That's exactly what they want you to think!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by catgtr33

Originally posted by boncho
Free Energy = Not real.

That's exactly what they want you to think!

That's great. Care to explain it since you believe you know? You must know how it works to have such conviction...

Perhaps you know someone powering their car, house or business using "free energy"... Since it is real...

Since it is real, it means it must exist, no?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Perhaps it's the people that are selling the idea of "free energy" that want you to believe it is real.

Have you thought about that?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by catgtr33
A very interesting and insightful documentary in to free energy, suppression and the NWO agenda. How they are using us, their end game and solutions to stop them.

I apologize if someone else has posted this video or website before but I did check the listings from the 17th December onwards when the video was uploaded to youtube.

www.thrivemovement.com...

Here something to keep you busy for a few hours

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Great find and proves my point of supression of new technologies! Thanks Trillium!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is too much evidence to discount that it isn't possible to create better energy resources than draining our planet of it's oil, gas, coal and using dangerous nuclear power to create electricity. And why on earth would someone want us to believe something exists if it doesn't who has spent most of their life researching and has presented good evidence to back up their theories? Also read Trillium's addition to the thread, very eye opening and backs up yet again the suppression that is happening behind closed doors.

top topics

join