It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul full CNN interview : he didn't ``storm off``, the interview was just over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
CNN as always, trying to pass Ron Paul as evading the questions... typical CNN BS.

CNN finally released the full interview. It shows that Ron Paul didn't "storm off" - the interview was over. All parts of the interview that make Gloria Borger look ridiculous and provocative were cut out of the heavily edited and misleading version that aired on CNN: www.youtube.com... As you can see CNN aired the final segment (starting at 6:00) first, trying to create the false impression that Ron Paul terminated the interview just minutes after it had started. In reality the interview had already lasted a full 8 minutes and was effectively over, with no further questions being asked. Propagandist Borger ended the interview with an outrageous insinuation and lie: "Some of this stuff was very incendiary, you know... saying that in 1993 the Israelis were responsible for the bombing of the World Trade Center". The newsletters, politically incorrect as they might have been, NEVER made such a claim. That's pure propaganda. The corporate media will stop at nothing to discredit Ron Paul, but thanks to a growing understanding on part of the public of "how the system works", the media's efforts aren't just not working, they are backfiring. Ron Paul remains the undisputed frontrunner in Iowa (as documented by five consecutive polls by various organizations). Nationally, Ron Paul gained 5% on both Gingrich and Romney among Republican voters over the past 5 days during the worst phase of the media onslaught.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Silly me... I had just assumed by the reporting on this that he probably had walked off and GOOD for him, given how it was conveyed for the reasons behind it. Geeze.... Remember when the MSM could at least be taken to report the overall outlines of a story accurately? They just made the details spin in their direction. Now, we can't even trust the outline itself.

S/F for this catch and a HUGE
for LSM/MSM. Epic Fail just doesn't cover it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The reporter from CNN who "interviewed" Paul, Gloria Borger, is married to a LANCE MORGAN. Mr. Morgan is the chief communications and crisis strategist for POWELL TATE. Powell Tate is a Washington D.C. firm that represents and lobbies for the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX flexing it's political influence in our foreign policy that Ron Paul wants to stop! This is a total conflict of interest! Her husband's firm includes overseeing a coalition to support congressional funds to U.S. Military contractors! She's profiting from the wars that Dr. Paul wants to end! She's got a lot to lose with a Paul presidency, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
The reporter from CNN who "interviewed" Paul, Gloria Borger, is married to a LANCE MORGAN. Mr. Morgan is the chief communications and crisis strategist for POWELL TATE. Powell Tate is a Washington D.C. firm that represents and lobbies for the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX flexing it's political influence in our foreign policy that Ron Paul wants to stop! This is a total conflict of interest! Her husband's firm includes overseeing a coalition to support congressional funds to U.S. Military contractors! She's profiting from the wars that Dr. Paul wants to end! She's got a lot to lose with a Paul presidency, to say the least.

you know its really too bad that Dr. Paul doesn't have a far reaching intelligence force to have all these inside facts present , so when they start in on him, he can air out all their dirty laundry on network television and expose the cronyism that truly exists in washington by name

this would be a great job for anonymous and wiki to supply the true patriots of the constitution and to give the press a good ole fashion switching the likes of which great grand pappy use to give them when they were being insolent

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
At least 5 threads already on this OP and it's 3 or 4 day old news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

There is no point in hanging their dirty laundry out, they will just edit it out.

I'm suprised the unedited version was released. At least someone at CNN leaked it out. I'm sure the security in the editing room is going to get ramped up after this.

Unless they think people are really stupid and believe everything they see on TV. Wait, maybe they are on to something

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The whole situation is set up to freak Ron Paul out, He is standing there like a school boy answering a headmistress, her waving her silly pen and her notes looking like she has all the answers.Why not sit down for the interview>?

And like another poster says theres the conflict of interest with the reporter,

having said that...First I'll say Im not American,but try and follow american politics occasionaly. I followed the Obama election and was seduced by his seemingly charming speeches, Macain was a joke,awkward in trying to woo the crowd and when they introduced Palin I thought it was desperate.Or was it all a planed tactic, maybe it was all just to secure Obamas election.
they are all puppets anyway.working for the same crew.

So back to Ron paul. He is the most articulate and straigth talking politician I have seen,although that is not saying much cause alot of your other guys flip flop so much,dont answer questions in case it goes against the party opinion ,basicly dont have an opinion of thier own,but I have a lot of respect for Paul .He believes what he is preaching. Im with him on bringing troops home,stop meddling in other countries,hes a smart guy,idiots like bachman calling for wars they probably dont understand,or care about they just want power.

But... If he was made president and he had power to change #,not that presidents do,their puppets right? but lets say he does what he wants,then America is screwed!

His Ann raynd lovin ass will stop welfare,(Sure, you have people taking advantage,but what about people who are trying to survive and need help,doing the best they can,havent all the opurtunities upper class Americans have?)

He wants less regulation of corprate and government affairs I believe? hahaha Youll all be in the pockets of Wall mart and super pharma companies working for a hand full of salt as they buy up the land,make new laws and make you all slaves.

Ron paul seems legit,but what does he really want for America.??

Id be intersted in seeing what people have to say,cause Hes the most intelligent guy amongst a bad bunch and he dosent need notes.silly jokes or attempts to avoid the question,but still having said that I dont think He would be good for America.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
cue Rockdisjoint to pro paul thread to denounce pro paul threads.

edit on 26-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join