It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xmas Intra/Inter Racial Murders in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A bad start to Xmas with
1. A black-on-black gang murder in the most popular shopping street in London. The victim was stabbed to death in front of the shoppers.
www.bbc.co.uk...
2. A white-on-asian unprovoked murder in one of the largest cities in England. The victim was shot through the head.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Looks as though Gerald Celente was correct regarding civil disorder in 2012.
"And the crime is going to be a lot worse than it was before because in the last 1929 Depression, people’s minds weren’t wrecked on all these modern drugs – over-the-counter drugs, or crystal meth or whatever it might be. So, you have a huge underclass of very desperate people with their minds chemically blown beyond anybody’s comprehension.”

www.infowars.com...

Happy New Year?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't understand why you drug race into this. People get murdered daily, I don't consider two murders to be indicative of huge social disorder.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

My first instinct with regards to the Salford murder was 'racially motivated.'

Student from Preston on a random night out with friends is approached by two men then shot in the head moments later. It's the only explanation I could think of. I suppose it could have been mistaken identity or related to mental health. The assailant talked to the victim before killing him.
So strange.

Another example of CCTV's ineffectiveness. The solution will be to put a camera there for the future.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well the uk is no longer safe in any place.The scum element has even reached sleepy villages,Gary Numans wife and kids were subjected to terror whilst walking the street.

new topics

top topics

join