It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He looked like he'd seen a ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Who's seen scare tactics?

Tonight I done something that I'm not proud of. Well more like regret it. Here's the thing you see, the victim of a joke tonight for a breif moment was completely and I mean completley terrified, which was the whole point, but still...this was too much.

Earlier on today my sister in law was telling me how my brother think's that his house is haunted.
I have to say that as I'm writing this I feel really bad, it was out of order!
Anyway, so my brother thinks his house is haunted!
We all went out tonight on the piss except for my brother who stayed home. On the way back, me being the only one sober (I was the designated driver) rememberd about what my sister in law told me.
So I came up with a plan, a scare tactic.

Knowing that my brother sleeps like he's in some kind of a coma, I thought it would be brilliant if my brother in law, my sister, my sister in law (brothers wife) and myself went to his to scare him.
So we got to the house and we all got out quietly. My sister in law gave me some bedsheets and my brother in law slid underneath the bed, all this whilst my brother, poor sod, was sleeping.
My sister in law and my sister both stood about 3 metres away from the bed, in dim light.

So it began. My brother in law started shaking the bed, me dressed as a ghost started to make messed up noises whilst walking really freaky...my brother woke up and saw me and two shadows of girls opposite his bed!
I mean, there's no words to explain the fear in his face!!!
He screamed like I have NEVER seen anyone scream before!

I regret this totally, this was just really really bad.
I feel so bad right now it's unbelievable. He got so scared that I just can't explain it but as I write this the hairs on my neck are standing up!

He grabbed his quilt and screamed and his face changed he went white and looked like he'd seen a ghost!!

I took off the bedsheet and had to shake him and reassure him that it was me!

It was so, so, bad

I'm always the first for pranks and I love it, I'm not gona lie I laughed and laughed with my brother in law but I feel real bad now for doing it and I can't forget about the fear in my brothers face and screams.

Never again.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
wow id be prepared for some payback just saying

2nd

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Glad you learned your lesson. People
can die from fear alone. As for the
show Scare Tactics - what a joke, I
hate that show. I can tell its all rehearsed,
even the people that pretend to be
scared. The network wouldn't be able
to do this show if they were't because
of insurance reasons and such. Someone
could suffer a heart attack but the show is
so lame I doubt it.

No more too scary pranks - promise?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I said to him, look man you can do whatever to me cos I deserve it.

I done loads of similar pranks before but this one takes the cake!
My brother's quite a big lad lol

It's just the face man, I mean I have never seen anyone like that before, not in any movie, nothing.

Oh he will get me and really bad!!

But I don't think I will ever see someone so scared like that again! To him it was real and cos he'd been saying that he thought his house was haunted....

It was epic.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
YOU are going to HELL....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

No more too scary pranks - promise?

I promise.

No, I'm serious, I don't wana ever do that to someone again especially my brother.
You have to understand he's just got himself a new house and he lives rural.
Not many people around and tonight he stayed alone as his wife went out with us.

Yea, never again

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
YOU are going to HELL....

I hope not, but if that's where you end up after doing those sort of pranks. Then I'm going to hell for a few eternities....

I honestly regret tonight. There's a line and tonight I crossed it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Its the universal natural laws that will provide the so-said "payback"..
Why don't ya offer him a cleansing of his house - go over with some sage, etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
well i feel bad for your brother, but you made me lol, so i think its ok.

ps. make sure to call him a big girls blouse if he whines about it.

edit on 26-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I got some sage and onion stuffing balls left over from the turkey, I can roll em across his bedroom floor...
(jokes)

The universal laws of revenge will definitely get me for this one, I can feel it.

My brother, after it all happend told me that his worst nightmare had come true.

Those were his exact words.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
well i feel bad for your brother, but you made me lol, so i think its ok.

ps. make sure to call him a big girls blouse if he whines about it.

Soon as he wakes up, he'll start planning the most elaborate prank he can think off.

He was still in shock when I left to come home.

Yea I LOL so bad....

I freaked him out.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

I got some sage and onion stuffing balls left over from the turkey, I can roll em across his bedroom floor...
(jokes)

The universal laws of revenge will definitely get me for this one, I can feel it.

My brother, after it all happend told me that his worst nightmare had come true.

Those were his exact words.

Ooch - thats gonna hurt when it gets returned to you! (worst nightmare..)
Just thought the offering of helping him with a cleanse will ease the brunt of the return.

Perhaps the memory of the look on your bro's face is already payback, whoknows

Should be interesting tho, be sure to post here when it happens - you'll know, cause it will be related to what you did

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Perhaps the memory of the look on your bro's face is already payback, whoknows

You're so right there!
His face is haunting me now!

Should be interesting tho, be sure to post here when it happens - you'll know, cause it will be related to what you did

Interesting. Yea I will.

I just remembered that when my brother was a little boy he hid inside the boot of the car and my mother had to call the police and all looking for him, then he came out laughing.
I don't know if I'm remembering this to make me feel better, like "you reap what you sow" or not, but probably yes.

I'm trying to make myself feel better but I can't lol. It's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You guys have got some prankster genes in y'all!
Hey and retrospect is good, and knowing others' boundaries, Iguess.

I hope I didn't sound all negative or anything, but really - if you want to make yourself feel better, do something good for your bro. Don't wish to sound "all knowing" or anything, just trying to help the laws be kind to ya - I've heard its a gift of being human, that it feels good to help others.

Since your bro seems in real need of getting the haunting out of his house, help him do it, killing 2 birds with one stone type deal.

Either that, or get drunk and forget about it for awhile...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey there Dr Cosma.

Nice prank, and thanks for sharing! After realizing the fear I caused others by scare-pranks, I quit doing them. Even the simple 'hide behind a doorway' to jump out and startle someone.

If a person attempted a ghost scare prank on me, there would be plenty to laugh about! I'm not afraid of ghosts (been experiencing them since childhood), but my instant reaction would be confident 'chants' and probably making myself look like a fool trying to 'talk down' the ghost

I hope your brother forgives you and walks away from the prank with more laughs than terrors.

join