It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ronnie is too old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stdscf12
reply to post by dr treg
[more

His age is kind of a factor. I am a huge Ron Paul supporter but his age concerns me a little.

Why ? He's in better health than Dick Cheney was when he became VP and still has all his faculties. Why is age a concern for you?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I am going to say this again, and again and again and again..

Doesn't it
a) Concern people that a Medical Doctor is for dismantling a system that provides Medical Treatment to millions of under and non insured people just because the constitution doesn't specifically state that the government should?

and b) the fact that was saw IDENTICAL fervor and rallying behind Barack Obama before he was elected, nothing anyone ever said about the man was ever questioned, it was blown off like it didn't matter and anyone who didn't agree was branded (insert insult here)

I like the guy, I really do, but there's still a nagging gut feeling that the old adage "If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is" is at play somewhere here. All I am asking people to do is step back for a moment (I am not taking away his voting record or the fact that I do like about 3/4ths of what he stands for) and think..... is there something more here than meets the eye?

I refuse by the way to be bullied by fevered supporters who refuse to read the fact that I do agree with a good majority of what the man says, just an up front statement.

The difference is the media. They were with Obama every step of the way, trying to make us share that tingly feeling Chris Matthews was getting on his pene.

The only reason you hear so much about Ron is because of the people who have heard his message. The same message that he's been preaching for 30+ years. Remember, Ron hasn't 'come out of nowhere' like Obama suspiciously did

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

The people will always and forever have power, they just don't realize it

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Pretty cool Thread....S&F

You have to be an idiot and a fool to vote for Romney-noodle or Cha-ching-grich...!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't live in the US but i see clearly who's the dangerous one (who says what he thinks, schlock-horror).
Who dares to defy the 'yes-men', who dares to speak out & say what the man on the street is thinking.
Ron may be old, but he's awake

Good for him!
edit on 27-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Keyboard dying

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Just proved my entire point though, he's being followed (even if it's not the mainstream media) by a bunch of people who can't even begin to imagine that anything anyone else says may be true. He's the savior and that's that...

Forget the fact that some of the social programs he wants to cut do good things (they need fixing granted but they are needed)

Forget the fact i never said he came out of nowhere, (I know he's been in congress for 14 years)

What I said was, that the supporters are not even considering that there are over viewpoint that hold merit, identically to the Obama Bandwagon, it doesn't matter whom started it, mass media or grass roots, it's still just as dangerous, the blinders work both ways, idolatry is idolatry.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a dieing breed. many call him kooky but that is because what he holds as true is what our country used to hold as true and our ways today were kooky back then.

Ron Paul's age is fine. He is not in there to secure a future election for himself, he is there to change things. he is going for broke and has nothing to lose and no one to suck up to.

he is completely dangerous to the establishment because quite frankly Ron Paul does not give a flying $*U#$ what globalists think of him.. but if you look at mitt and newt.. you know they got some new kneepads from the globalist in their stoccking this year.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ron paul has my vote(if it counts)may be rigged because everyone iv ever talked to didn't vote for ''oh bomb a''....so i think it is rigged BUT HILL YEA HE HAS MY VOTE!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join