It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ronnie is too old

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is from Californiality.com

Ron Paul is too old because

"Congressman Paul is too old to memorize canned speeches of deception, distraction and thinly disguised contempt for The People.
Ron Paul is too old to kiss the backsides of fleeting power brokers who promise him a bright future for simply bending his principles.
The Republican candidate is too old for crash-courses in Magnetic Presidentiality, Transactional Harlotry or Constitutional Castration.
Rep. Ron Paul is too old to see past the wisdom, truth, experience and convictions which he stubbornly clings to in his advanced years.
The septuagenarian Republican challenger is too far over-the-hill to engage in double-speak, half-truths, white lies or black masses."

www.californiality.com...

edit on 26-12-2011 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-12-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Good point. Its obvious Ron really wants to make a difference.

His motives are genuine and for a good cause for the betterment of America.

The other politicans have alot to gain, be it career or monetary gains, imo.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Ron Paul Is To Old To Not Know Any Better..........It's Called WISDOM.........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 26-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think he might live on well past his years if given the chance.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'd rather have an old president than an evil imp like creature such as Newt or used car salesman look alike Romney

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

I will take just one small step farther...

Mitt Romney, very literally, reminds me of used car salesman on The Soprano's.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

ahaha so true

edit on 12/27/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

If you remember his run in 2008 he would have liked to win the presidency but he was just as happy to be spreading the word about legitimate government. He said that the effect he was going for had been much more of a success that he had envisioned. I suspect this election will be the same. It would be icing on the cake if he won, but he has started patterns of though in the populace that will take decades of propaganda to erase. What he is doing here will carry on far beyond the 2012 election and it will be very hard for dishonest candidates to get easy wins. Honest young people, who want a career in politics, will have to start when they are young building decades long consistent political views and live an honest transparent life just as Dr. Paul has done. You have to be the same person while at work, behind the podium, or at home. Consistent and honest the whole way. To do otherwise borders on schizophrenia, where your personality behind closed doors is different from what you present to the public. My hat is off to Dr. Paul for showing us how this is done.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It will never cease to entertain to see the republican elitists put in their place over, and over, and over again. Especially by a candidate that speaks with the conviction of a game changer. Cutting through the jungle of deception with the machete of truth will always light the way.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I shared this quote on my facebook.

Got to keep the masses in the know and aware that people are backing this man and not to be afraid to share that you agree with him.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooberson3
If you remember his run in 2008 he would have liked to win the presidency but he was just as happy to be spreading the word about legitimate government. He said that the effect he was going for had been much more of a success that he had envisioned. I suspect this election will be the same. It would be icing on the cake if he won, but he has started patterns of though in the populace that will take decades of propaganda to erase. What he is doing here will carry on far beyond the 2012 election and it will be very hard for dishonest candidates to get easy wins. Honest young people, who want a career in politics, will have to start when they are young building decades long consistent political views and live an honest transparent life just as Dr. Paul has done. You have to be the same person while at work, behind the podium, or at home. Consistent and honest the whole way. To do otherwise borders on schizophrenia, where your personality behind closed doors is different from what you present to the public. My hat is off to Dr. Paul for showing us how this is done.

This is a great summary of the future culture that is sprouting out of the decaying soil of the current system. One tree is huge and about to fall, a sapling is next to it and about to come into its own.

Thank you.

Great post OP. Brightened my day a little bit more.

edit on 27-12-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I heard Ron Paul was considered too old because he has uncontrollable flatulence.

If you watch some of the debates and look at his facial expressions you can see maybe its more of a controlled psyop to finally get some attention.

Either way, I heard that was the reason he always gets placed wayyyyy off to the side, cause he's always stinkin up the place.

True Story

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Haha You tricked me!

S&F

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Until he has won the Republican nomination; whether or not Ronnie is too old is merely rhetorical. However, it does leave it open for a new saying. "One day, you could be President.....Grandpa."

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg
[more

His age is kind of a factor. I am a huge Ron Paul supporter but his age concerns me a little.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am going to say this again, and again and again and again..

Doesn't it
a) Concern people that a Medical Doctor is for dismantling a system that provides Medical Treatment to millions of under and non insured people just because the constitution doesn't specifically state that the government should?

and b) the fact that was saw IDENTICAL fervor and rallying behind Barack Obama before he was elected, nothing anyone ever said about the man was ever questioned, it was blown off like it didn't matter and anyone who didn't agree was branded (insert insult here)

I like the guy, I really do, but there's still a nagging gut feeling that the old adage "If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is" is at play somewhere here. All I am asking people to do is step back for a moment (I am not taking away his voting record or the fact that I do like about 3/4ths of what he stands for) and think..... is there something more here than meets the eye?

I refuse by the way to be bullied by fevered supporters who refuse to read the fact that I do agree with a good majority of what the man says, just an up front statement.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

ahaha so true

Caption for photos very well could be:

Photo 1: "Oh Yea, I cannot wait to get in and get my chance to sell-out the country, screw the economy over, and rape the middle-class even more for my own gain". "Only in America, only in America"!!! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Photo 2: "I cant wait to get so that I can get my shot at selling-out the country, screwing the economy further, and raping the middle-class even more for my own gain". "Oh I cant wait, I CANT WAIT!!!"

Same objectives and goals is what you get with the typical politician. HAVENT WE LEARNED THIS YET FOLKS??????

Go Ron Paul!!!!!!! The only one who ISNT the 'typical' America-screwing politician.
edit on 27-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

ahaha so true

Newt reminds me of the emperor in Star Wars.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thank you for all your years of service Mr. Paul!

NO MORE PLASTIC MEN!

Ron Paul 2012!
edit on 27-12-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ron Paul is 76 years old.

There is a reason he is retiring from Congress.

Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, this is the future of the GOP....not some kooky 76 year old.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join