It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seventh Seal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
if i was a man, would you let me court? would you love me? if you do not seek me, how will you find me? if you do not find me, how will you care for me? if i am the keeper of time, do you want me? if i am this, do you love my seed? if you love my seed, will you plant my tree? if you plant my tree, will you bear it's fruit? if you bear it's fruit, will you bear it's seed? why don't you women love me(EARTH)? should I seek courtship in another planet. they WILL come get me if you do not love me. THIS IS MY FAITH.
edit on 27-12-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The number 7 is very busy spiritual number, it pops up in alot of places and in many beliefs. Here are a few:
There are seven days in the week.
There are seven deadly sins, and seven cardinal virtues.
There are seven orders of angels.
There are seven colors in the rainbow.
There are seven pure notes in the diatonic scale.
The number seven represented eternal life to the ancient Egyptians.
Mohammed when in Jerusalem ascended into the seven heavens according to Muslim belief, thus the Dome of the Rock is seperated into seven sections.
The Pythagoreans called seven the Septad, and worthy of veneration, representing the mystic number of man.
The phase of the moon lasts for 28 days, which is 4x7 or 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 =28.
God created the worls in six days, leaving the seventh day for rest, making it a holy day for some faiths.
The Tibetan Buddhism, the souls rests for 49 days after death, 7 x 7.
The Sufis hold the number seven with the seven stages of enlightenment.
The Hindu yantric systems represents the seven chakras of energy.
There are seven alchemical operations as well.
The number seven represents the Chariot card in the tarot.
The Jewish Menorah is a seven branched candelabra.
The Elven star is seven pointed.
There is the ancient folktale of the seven whistlers in northern Europe.
Symbolically numbers have significance in many religions and beliefs, here is a general overview of the number seven.
In dreams the number seven deals with solving problems through personal effort, wisdom, discernment, philosophy, fortitude, depth, and contemplation. Some negative attributes of the number are morbidness, hypercriticism, lack of action and unsociability. The more esoteric meaning for the number seven represent cycles of life, magical, spiritual meaning and human wholeness.

Hope that helps!!

PLPL

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Did it ever occur to anyone that putting the notion that "religion is just a way to control people" into your head was something Satan planted there in order to control you himself?

edit on 27-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Nope because Satanism is a religion too and I don't like that religion either due to the labeling and the control.

I'd rather be myself and believe what I want to believe than be told what to do by a religious text in a book that is most likely ancient myths and fairytales or scare stories to make you believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Definitely helps, thanks.

Boy, those positive and negative things associated with the number at the end of your post definitely fit me.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I previously posted a dream or vision my sister had a few months ago about her thinking a Seal in Heaven opened.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

...i hear the being say "let the Humans seal the seventh seal" then an evil laugh as the doors completly shut.

here in your dream vision... you are being told that You as a Human will be in the position to complete the 'Scroll'...
a scroll that was being written since man first became civilized, intelligent, self-aware

this 'Sroll' will be bound/sealed with the comdemnation of the 7 Spirits. the 7 Churches which act as the governors in the activities of men...

One other time, Men became so sinful, evil incarnate, greedy etc
that Nature itself had to rid the planet of the infestation of craven humanity and begin anew... via the great flood

in these end-times... we are given the conceptual prop that there is a scroll, filled with all the abominations men are willing to do to each other and to the world in which they live...
and when this scroll is then rolled up and sealed... it becomes time for the court of destiny to come-to-order...

unsealing the scroll unleashes the beginning of sorrows, and leads directly to the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation which transpires during the final 42 months of TWAWKI (the world as we knew it)

you are getting contacted from the universal consciousness, in dreams, to warn you to prepare---
which you have not done yet

~or it might just be the pepperoni you had before bedtime~
edit on 28-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Wait, wait...

So the world may "end" and it will be the faults of the seven major religions of the world?

That's an interesting theory and one I honestly wouldn't doubt at all. Just look at the religious people getting violent against others in the past 12 years for not sharing their beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join