It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford says Heizo Takenaka was arrested? Can anyone confirm this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ben's most recent post claims that Japan's former Minister of State for Financial Services (the guy he claims sold out Japan's banks to the Rockefellers) was arrested. But I can't find squat about this in any news, so... anyone hear of this? :-/ Or the other arrests?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
There has been a major change in the power balance in Asia during the past week or so following the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, according to Asian intelligence sources. The biggest changes are happening in Japan where a series of arrests of bureaucrats, police officials and politicians has begun. One prominent casualty has been former Japanese Finance and Economy Minister Heizo Takenaka who has been arrested and is underground “vigorous questioning,” according to Japanese military intelligence sources. Takenaka is apparently singing like a canary, the sources said. If this information from highly placed sources is correct, Takenaka will be explaining why he handed over control of Japan’s commercial banks to foreign oligarchs, including the Rockefeller and Bush clans. The situation in the Korean peninsula is also now headed for the biggest change since the Korean war in the 1950’s the sources say.

North Korea, as always, remains a difficult place to report about because of the cloak of secrecy hanging over the peninsula. However, Japanese right-wing sources, a North Korean agent in Japan and others claim that Kim Jong Il was killed about two years ago by a Swedish prostitute who gave him a stroke-causing poison. Since then, a communal leadership has been ruling while using two Kim Jong Il look-alikes. Both look-alikes have now been killed so the collective leadership decided to go ahead and announce the new regime with Kim Jong Un as its nominal leader.

Two of the sources also claim that Kim Jong Un is actually the son of Megumi Yokota, a Japanese national who was kidnapped and taken to North Korea when she was 13. The evidence both sources cited is that Yokota was the younger Kim’s companion when he was studying in Switzerland. This author has previously heard from multiple North Korea watchers and one North Korean opera singer that Yokota is now a senior North Korean agent who has no wish to return to Japan. Perhaps soon there will be enough disclosure from North Korea to ascertain if this is true or not.

As mentioned last week, Rothschild family sources are claiming that North and South Korea will be unified with North Korea taking a leading role in the new political regime. In exchange, a Rothschild central bank will be set up in the Korean peninsula and a major development drive will take place there. There will also be about 1 million refugees arriving there from the United States. The US military will also be asked to leave the peninsula, these sources say.

One public sign of a major change has been an agreement between China and Japan to directly trade each other’s currencies announced during Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda’s visit there this week. These days about 60% of Japan/China transactions take place via the US dollar.

In Japan, leaders of the old regime, including former Prime Minister’s Yasuhiro Nakasone and Junichiro Koizumi are said to be struggling to maintain their power bases amidst the ongoing arrests. Many of the officials being arrested are being charged with illegally using Bank of Japan funds for private purposes, the sources claim.

The changes in Asia will have strong repercussions in Europe and the US in the New Year. The Europeans are still finding it impossible to get investments in government bonds from the rest of the world. This is why the announcement of a 489 billion Euro infusion of money by the European Central Bank failed to lower Italian government bond interest rates below the unsustainable rate of 7%.

The situation among the major European and US money center banks is expected to get critical towards the end of January when these large institutions are supposed to settle accounts with each other.

The word from CIA officers involved in the situation is that Citibank, Deutschebank, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan may not survive. Goldman Sachs is controlled by J. Rockefeller, these same sources claim.

What is certain is that there has been a fundamental split in the ranks among the families that own the large banks that in turn own the Federal Reserve Board. There is still an arrogance about these people that is difficult for the average human to fathom. They still do not plan to go quietly into the night.

However, a Gnostic source has told the White Dragon Society that George Bush Senior is no longer their leader and that their group supports White Dragon Plans for a plan to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

They are opposed to bloodline dynastic rule and promise major havoc in Europe and North America next summer when the warm weather makes large demonstrations viable.

For the year 2012 the White Dragon Society proposes a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction followed by a huge global party. They also propose “ending the world” on December 21st, 2012. They would then “restart” the world on December 25th, 2012 in the old calendar by renaming it as January 1st of the year zero.

The battle to remove the old criminal elite will have to end in victory for humanity, though, if we are to make this possible. Humanity can free itself simply by deciding collectively to do so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Confirm something that Ben Fulford said?

I don't think that's possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Confirm something that Ben Fulford said?

I don't think that's possible.

LOL!
Well if this doesn't turn up in the news soon, he'll have to eat some crow, I'd think.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I found confirmation it what was said quite recently by Fulford about the new alliances in Asia. I saw his statement on video last week about the arrest of the 'bunch of old men' that have been running the world, and the death of Kim Jung Il.

Benjamin Fulford is...

I sure hope that last bit comes true, with the end of the world, a reset and new calendar. It would prove the Mayan's had it right all along!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

日本のニュスには何も有りませんでしたけれども、まだ秘密情報可能性が有ります。

よろしく、

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by notmyrealname

OK, a google translater did this:

Japan ni su ri ma hae any moo shi san ta moo ma da secret intelligence with the possibility of ga ri. Certified ro shi ku,

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Well, it's Ben Fulford.

We'll have to see I guess.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Japan ni su ri ma hae any moo shi san ta moo ma da secret intelligence with the possibility of ga ri. Certified ro shi ku,

The translator I used got this:
The Japanese Nyusu but did nothing, you may still secret.
Regards,

*sigh* Asian type languages are confusing. Like hieroglyphics.....

and in babelfish translator: However there was no in at all Japanese [niyusu], still there is a classified information possibility. It may,

Even the translators are confused.

I can't find anything on Heizo Takenaka being arrested, by other sources besides Fulford's.

edit on 26-12-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Google wouldn't translate it from Japanese or it glitched so I tried Chinese to English. I got the same as you on tis site:

webtranslation.paralink.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The language was Japanese and the only thing that google does not properly translate is the word for News in which Google writes (Nyusu). Google still has a way to go.

Not trying to be a smart-@$$ on this just having fun....

Translation: The Japanese news shows nothing however, the information could possibly be secret.
edit on 26-12-2011 by notmyrealname because: addition

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The member 'notmyrealname' speaks English, so why doesn't he translate it instead of disrupting this thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I don't know how the news in Japan works, but this would sort of be like Rudy Giuliani getting arrested. You couldn't keep that out of the main headlines here, so... what the frell?

Maybe Ben Fulford really is on something. I guess only time will tell. But it's annoying to not be able to find out for sure, when this should be in at least one official article, somewhere.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is an article that just came out today in reference to Fulford's comment regarding a new calendar. Apparently this has been in the works for some time:

Proposed New Calendar

According to Richard Conn Henry’s calendar, eight months would each have 30 days. Every third month would have 31 days. Every so often, to account for the leftover time, a whole extra week would be added.

The upshot: Years would proceed with clockwork regularity, with no annual re-jiggering of schedules required. Each day would occupy the same position as it had the previous year and would in the next. Were this 364-day calendar, known officially as the Hanke-Henry Permanent Calendar, adopted on the first day of 2012, both Christmas and New Year’s Day would forever fall on Sunday.

Now go ahead and tell me that Fulford doesn't know something that we don't know!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, there's the calender. I still haven't seen any articles about the former minister being arrested. But if I see that...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

日本のニュスには何も有りませんでしたけれども、まだ秘密情報可能性が有ります。 よろしく、

According to my Wife, a Japanese native, they said:

"There was no news in Japan, but there might be some secret information.
regards."

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

What does that even mean? His arrest wasn't in the news?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I would think the poster meant they did not read any news about the arrest.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just searched the news and could not find anything mentioning his arrest. The most recent article I could find even mentioning him is 4 days old.

(Also, apologies to notmyrealname. I didn't see that you provided a translation later in the thread.)

new topics

top topics

join