It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Killed Israeli PR (Funny)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is a hilarious video making fun of Israeli propaganda. Remember a couple of years ago when the Israelis were shelling Gaza with phosphorus shells and Mark Regev denying it with the shells bursting in the video behind him. This video references those kinds of nonsenses.

Here are the lyrics so you can sing along with it.

Lyrics:

You had them on your wireless saying, 'Death to Jews'
You sliced & diced & circumcised & claimed Fair Use
600 Turks were singing 'Girl U Know It's True'

YouTube & Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, (link tracking not allowed)
You spammed them all & then you even posted 3
Casual Encounters on CraigsList NYC

IDF spokesmen
Who freakin' trained them?

Bloggers came & broke your heart

Now you tweet your new surveillance video
Cyborg Al-Qaida from the future snorting blow
set to the theme music from Hawaii Five-O

He had a knife and
Wait a second: that's Barbra Streisand

You couldn't find my SD card
You're in a bind says Michael Sfard

The Shin Bet mined my SD card
& played it back on NPR
Born & raised in Arkansas
I brought 6 nukes for the Hamas

We are the Mavi Marmara
You are the sloppy hasbara

PS the writer asks in Youtube under the video that the lyrics be freely distributed.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Ya!! That’s Hillarious, huh?? You are a propagandist and a dis-info agend, dude!!

I like this video better...it's more telling.

Israel civilians get attacked every day by the sick extremists you love. Are you proud of the murder of innocent civilians??? You seem to always support it! It happens daily and this thread is all you can post? You're sick, dude!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Another amusing video about the brave IDF after the attempted invasion of the Lebanon in 2006 to steal the Litani River and farm lands for a "300 mile buffer zone" between Israel and the Lebanon.

The 40,000 man Israeli invasion force ran into 5000 armed Lebanese fighters and it caused a slight problem. They were too accostomed in dealing with unarmed Palestinian civilians and were startled by armed fighting men.

Here is the resulting video

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

You show everybody where you stand every time you post. I notice you didn’t choose to defend the murder of innocent civilians I asked you about….you know….like every day when the rockets from Gaza land in Israel?

You’re a shill and you've been exposed multiple times.

Keep trying though!! I enjoy responding to your ridiculous posts!

edit on 26-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No worries friend. Don't get your knickers in a twist. This thread is just a bit of fun.

It's getting late now so I wish you good evening and a pleasant night.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

You too…see you tomorrow, sweet heart!

You are why I will login to ATS tomorrow!

Oh, and come back with a good answer about the innocent deaths you support. Is that a religious requirement...killing innocent Jews?

edit on 26-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Another very funny video showing how ludacris and cowardly are the zionist soldiers.They only know how to terrorise unarmed civilians.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am really off now. Please enjoy the videos and accept them in the spirit they are made.

Until tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
oh you both mean this video...right ?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

The truth is the streets in Gaza wouldn’t be militarized if not for the constant provocation, would it?

This happened before….the constant attacks against Israel. They always say “history repeats itself” so I guess Israel will have to kick the heck out of Muslims once again.

It won’t be long…Iran will make sure it happens.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

White Phosphorus?

That’s nothing compared to what Iran is about to bring upon its people. Why would a national leader allow his people to be subjected to this? Is the pursuit of power worth it?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

When you corner a wild animal or any animal even a human being, what do you immediately expect that animal or man to do....obviously attack, its a natural instinct to preserves one's life when it is threatened. I for am still waiting on the propaganda to start mass hypnosis in the U.S. suggesting that Iran has and can attack the E.U. with its weapons of mass destruction, similar to what was said about Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and soon to be Pakistan.

Me i kinda lolz at all this stuff, for i know we are entering a new theater of war, as the global economy and politics are anything but stable, therefore the time has come, the trumpets have silenced and the horseman are riding......for it wont be between one nation but upon all nations.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
I am really off now. Please enjoy the videos and accept them in the spirit they are made.

I am, they are pretty funny, espesially the "internet killed Israeli PR" one.

But one thing I thought was crossing the line was in the crying like babies video at 1:05. The dude is crying over a coffin...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Helixer

I am, they are pretty funny, espesially the "internet killed Israeli PR" one.

But one thing I thought was crossing the line was in the crying like babies video at 1:05. The dude is crying over a coffin...

You are right about the coffin, it is covered with flowers and I did not notice.

This video was made by a Lebanese youtuber after the 2006 Israeli attempted invasion of the Lebanon to steal the Litani River and farm lands. The Israels couldn't take the territory so they proceeded to bombard the whole of Lebanon for a month killing thousands of civilians.

I really couldn't condemn the video maker about mocking dead zionist invaders. Sorry.

join