It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More dead birds, this time in Kentucky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just came across a story about dead birds on a local news channel. The channel doesn't offer too many details, but I thought I would post for those who keep up with all the places that numbers of dead animals are turning up. The birds were said to have been discovered yesterday. Maybe they had a run-in with Santa's sleigh?
Sorry, bad joke, lol.

Anyway, there seem to be quite a few of us from Kentucky in here and I thought other ATS'ers may have heard more about this or perhaps someone witnessed it themselves and could add more info.

I know this is likely to be a completely natural event and doesn't necessarily point to anything weird going on, but just thought I would share.

Story can be found here: WLEX

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing - from Ky but living in
Indiana. It happened in Indiana this past
Spring as well. I know there isn't much to
say on this as it hasn't been figured out
as to how the birds die and fall in one
place but I do like to keep up with it.
I hope at some point something will
show up that tells us what is going on
with the death of so many birds.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It is definitely a mystery, in my opinion. I know that such things happen in nature, but it's just hard for me to comprehend how so many can just drop dead all at one time, in the exact same place. I wish there was a bit more information on this occurrence. It's not too far from home. They may surprise me, but I don't really expect them to do much of an investigation to see what happened.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

It is odd that this seems to be happening a lot lately.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's the fireworks..

Wait what?

That was by far the most stupid answer ever given to the public!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I think it is very important to log these unusual occcurances for follow up if some thing else (like seismic activity) occurs. I do believe Jim Berkland's theories of odd animal behavior before earthquakes has some credance.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Ithinkthemostridiculousawardforanexplanationwasthebirdscrashingintothecarpark,mistakingitforalake.
Afterallthesebirdsdeaths,surelysomeonehasdoneanautopsy'sonthebirdsandfoundcauseofdeath.Thebirddeathmysteriesshouldntbeamysteryatall,Howhardcanitbetoge tthetruthaboutthis?
edit on 26-12-2011 by 12voltz because: sapcebarbroken,pleaseexcusetheunitelligbletext.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by Hellas

Ithinkthemostridiculousawardforanexplanationwasthebirdscrashingintothecarpark,mistakingitforalake.
Afterallthesebirdsdeaths,surelysomeonehasdoneanautopsy'sonthebirdsandfoundcauseofdeath.Thebirddeathmysteriesshouldntbeamysteryatall,Howhardcanitbetog etthetruthaboutthis?
edit on 26-12-2011 by 12voltz because: sapcebarbroken,pleaseexcusetheunitelligbletext.

I think the most ridiculous award for an explanation was the birds crashing into the car park, mistaking it for a lake. After all these birds deaths, surely someone has done an autopsy's on the birds and found cause of death. The bird death mysteries shouldnt be a mystery at all, How hard can it be to get the truth about this?

Here you go.....

new topics

top topics

join