It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the cabal capalists and the agenda for genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANA
I am still kinda reeling from what a US Marine admitted to me in a long conversation...a crack US Marine drill sergeant with 12 years of professional training and being a trainer in the Marines. He specialized in hardening them to win (ie-fire on women and children wherever appropriate, "show no mercy" etc.)
He CONFIRMED lots of things to me to me I already knew, and revealed lots of new things to me.
MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sorry i imbedded wrong but the video is on the link i left... its a soldier telling a story of what he has witnessed first hand

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The link didt work but is this the video?
edit on 26/12/2011 by skuly because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

haha yes ... thank you

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

So debrainwash your military friends and family. Remind them that it could be their mother or wife or child "being made an example of". NWO seems to think they have the military on a leash, but we can save the military. Imagine a war when no soldiers show up. Thats the only war the NWO can lose.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
12 year Marine drill sergeant or...

Two four star Marine generals have written a stunning op-ed in the New York Times which demands that President Obama veto the National Defense Authorization Act, a bill that allows the government to use the military to indefinitely detain American citizens without due process.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

that would be nice but im sure they would tell the military personell that thier families would be taken care of as long as they do what they are told... it could go either way and if they refuse to do thier job i would think they would be blamed for being a terrorist or treason..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

I would hope people would believe their families first. And not be a coward if they threaten to kill them if they dont kill others.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that the majority of the U.S. military will turn on U.S. citizens, whether they are labeled terrorists/extremists or not. I fully expect most to defy orders and fight for the people.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why Montana? They have one of the lowest populations of the entire USA. Why don't they go after larger populations? I thought the point was depopulation? To me it just doesn't make any sense unless they anticipate large numbers of people migrating to unpopulated areas.

new topics

top topics

join