It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that Jesus Christ’s tomb is in Japan?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Empty because he rose from the dead... and is in heaven. Don't worry though. He'll be returning soon to collect his church.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Many believe that Jesus lived in India. Now some are saying that he was in Japan...perhaps he was in both countries. There is not much said about many of the years that Jesus lived. Some think that between the ages of 18 and 30 he traveled.

www.lokvani.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Many believe that Jesus lived in India. Now some are saying that he was in Japan...perhaps he was in both countries. There is not much said about many of the years that Jesus lived. Some think that between the ages of 18 and 30 he traveled.

www.lokvani.com...

Lol, no He didn't. He worked for dad as a carpenter. The only real "travelling" Jesus did was to move across the border into Egypt as a child to escape the clutches of the decree of Herod.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Empty because he rose from the dead... and is in heaven. Don't worry though. He'll be returning soon to collect his church.

I really wish he would. A world without Christians would be a world without wars. Come on, Jesus take them all!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

I really wish he would. A world without Christians would be a world without wars. Come on, Jesus take them all!

Really?? What wars can you remember being started by Christians for the cause of Christ?? lol Forget about that, are we to assume that there were no wars prior to Christianity?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Really?? What wars can you remember being started by Christians for the cause of Christ??

Oh, my, what a can of worms this is!

The Albigensian Crusade

The Christian War Against Paganism

AMERICAN INDIAN SOVEREIGNTY: NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON'T

VICTIMS OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH

More Intolerance and War -- to 1676

Christianity wages war against Hinduism

Christianity and War

The Wars of Religion, Part I

Need I even mention....
English Civil War - Catholics vs Protestant
Spanish Inquisition
The Crusades
The Conquistadors of Mexico
The Taiping Rebellion (1877), where some nut case decided he was Jesus' brother, and that he would kill anyone who didn't accept his particular version of Christianity...mostly by crucifixion. This particular war was one of the greatest losses of human life in history - between 20 to 30 million.

And the War is not being visited on Children by Christians....

African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

Abuse of child 'witches' on rise, aid group says

U.S. a Nigerian Witch-Hunter Explains Herself

Can anyone honesty say that if Christianity, or organised religion itself, did not ever exist, that none of these wars would have been fought, and all of these people would not have been killed? I suppose these wars, and these killings, were inspired by Atheists, or Wiccans? Even if the Church does not directly start a war, they supports it. Even in the Civil War, before a great battle, both commanders would pray to the same God for victory.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Re-read what I asked you. I said have there ever been any wars started by Christians for the CAUSE of Christ. Meaning, can you show anywhere from the scripture where Christ instructed us as his sheep to wage wars of aggression? No one is denying Christians take part in war, we do. The question I asked was can you think of any wars Christians have started for the cause of Christ.

I can't fathom a scenario where Christians are instructed to wage war for the cause of Christ.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

People start wars for all types of reasons. The bible and Christ is never the reason for a war. Man and his hate and intolerance are the reasons for war. Any war claimed in the name of Christianity is simply a lie to cover up man’s greed and hate. Any war claimed in the name of Christianity is not a war of Christians. As a simple matter of truth any act of violence claimed by Christians proves that they are misguided and do not follow the faith that they claim to follow.

Jesus taught to turn the other cheek and to love your enemies. Jesus proved what he meant when he did not fight against, nor let his Apostles fight against his accusers. Jesus loved his enemies all the way to the point of crucifixion. So if Jesus thought it better to be crucified than to fight and we are to follow him, then anyone who is Christian should have no part in any War, fight, or even argument.

You can blame whatever you want on people who call themselves Christians and people who say they believe in Christ, but I promise no war has been fought from the birth of Christ until today to further the true religion of the New Testament.

To give you some examples of what a true Christian does.
If a Christian was drafted they would choose jail.
If anyone strikes a Christian they would indeed turn the other cheek.
If anyone argues with a Christian they would remain silent or respond only with loving words of encouragement.

You see I do not need to argue with anyone because my faith is complete. So when anyone has something to say against my faith, it is my faith that allows me to respond out of love.

Even when I defended my faith to you I wanted you to know that I did so to help my brothers who believe stay encouraged in their faith. In no way was I attempting to do anything that would cause strife between me and you.

And because it was difficult to write in a post I made sure I told you at the end of the post that I was sorry if it came across as anything other than trying to plead the case of Christ to you and others.

I still pray for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So you defend these African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors? You say if a Christian pours acid down the throat of a child in the name of Jesus, this isn't an act of war, and in large enough numbers, genocide? You think for a second when the Crusader Knights shoved a sword into a pagan enemy they didn't do this in the name of Christ?

I am not blaming any of this on Christ, I blame his followers. I believe, strongly so, that there will come a day when all of Christ's Hunter Killers, Witch Hunters, and those who support them will be judged and dealt with accordingly. Christ was all about love, but his followers are drenched in the blood of innocents. And still today they kill in the name of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So you defend these African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors? You say if a Christian pours acid down the throat of a child in the name of Jesus, this isn't an act of war, and in large enough numbers, genocide? You think for a second when the Crusader Knights shoved a sword into a pagan enemy they didn't do this in the name of Christ?

I am not blaming any of this on Christ, I blame his followers. I believe, strongly so, that there will come a day when all of Christ's Hunter Killers, Witch Hunters, and those who support them will be judged and dealt with accordingly. Christ was all about love, but his followers are drenched in the blood of innocents. And still today they kill in the name of Jesus.

Finally we agree.

Trust me I understand. Christians not Christ have made it impossible for anyone to believe in the Bible. If everyone that claimed to be Christian followed the words of Christ than maybe even you could be converted.

Please accept this responce with a kind heart.

With love and always with prayer.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

www.lokvani.com...

Glad you call attention to that, caladonea. In my own research, I found 16 men named Jesus that were so similar in their birth, death, and rising from the dead you cannot tell them apart. This is the main reason I think that the ETs who created us all make some mistakes, and, wishing to correct same, created these men in an effort to fix those wrongs. If there was but one, he would not have been able to travel to all of the places people swear he was in just 33 years of life. The "Jesus Godman" Christians believe in is but a compilation of many men, from many places. And, all were men, human beings. Not Gods.
jesusneverexisted.com...

Mithra for example is a God who was worshiped hundreds of years before Christ.

Mithra was born of a virgin, was involved in the practice of baptism, who was celebrated on 25th December, identified as the Hero and Saviour, they have sacred sacraments with bread and wine, had 12 disciples, was resurrected after 3 days and ascended to heaven...

There are many other mythical characters frighteningly similar to Jesus the Christ.

Horus 3000BC, born dec 25th born of a virgin, at the age of 30 he was baptized, had 12 disciples, performed miracles like healing sick and walking on water, crucified, buried for 3 days and resurrected.

Others who share similarities with Jesus are Attis, Osiris, Krishna, and Dionysus. All these characters predate the Jesus myth. Why doesn't the Bible mention this? Is Jesus just another imaginary character? Why isn't there any evidence or historical documents to prove Jesus ever existed except for the Bible?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Finally we agree. Trust me I understand. Christians not Christ have made it impossible for anyone to believe in the Bible. If everyone that claimed to be Christian followed the words of Christ than maybe even you could be converted. Please accept this responce with a kind heart. With love and always with prayer.

As always. And my way has never changed. The New Testament, even though written by Romans to quell riots, presents a very peaceful, and loving way to live. It shows that anyone can do things bordering on the supernatural, healing the sick, changing the natural order of things. In other words, it teaches one how to become a God.

It is the ORGANIZATION I am against, and those who support it. If every living soul lived like the Christ did, this would be a much better world.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Of course I denounce that crap. It has nothing to do with Christ! That was my point. The problem isn't Christianity or Christ. It's us, we're sinners, that's the reason He came to die for us. You're totally not considering that there are tares among the wheat, there are wolves masquerading as sheep! Tghat would medan Christ swarned us to beware of people that claimed Him, yet their actions clearly demonstrate they do NOT follow Him.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ho, hum. Everybody's got an angle on Jesus, and almost all of them are wrong. I don't care for Jewish fables and Japanese ones even less, if that is possible. That's all I care to say on this subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Re-read what I asked you. I said have there ever been any wars started by Christians for the CAUSE of Christ. Meaning, can you show anywhere from the scripture where Christ instructed us as his sheep to wage wars of aggression? No one is denying Christians take part in war, we do. The question I asked was can you think of any wars Christians have started for the cause of Christ.

I can't fathom a scenario where Christians are instructed to wage war for the cause of Christ.

The Order of the Templar Knights was a CAUSE of Christ, from it's inception. Did you read the links about Christian pastors torturing children in the name of Jesus, because something in their heads told them those kids were witches? And how about
The Taiping Rebellion, 1851-1864
Here is something else having to do with it:
Soldiers for the Cause of Christ

Nit picking it will not make it go away. I have heard sermons about the Cause of Christ and how Christian Warriors need to exterminate the "Red Menace," during the days of Communism.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I don't care what the wolves in sheep's clothing consider to be the cause of Christ, it's irrelevant. They are wolves, which means they aren't sheep to begin with. Is that fact registering with you? Acting directly in contrast to Christ's teachings should be undeniable evidence that those people are claiming Christ with their lips, but deny Him with their actions.

Can you show me where Christ taught to murder one's enemies or to torture little children to death?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Finally we agree.

Trust me I understand. Christians not Christ have made it impossible for anyone to believe in the Bible. If everyone that claimed to be Christian followed the words of Christ than maybe even you could be converted.

Please accept this responce with a kind heart.

With love and always with prayer.

My friend...

IF all Christians followed the words of Christ i would even convert... Not to a church, but at least i would be proud to call myself christian...

Sadly that will never happen...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

www.lokvani.com...

Lol, no He didn't. He worked for dad as a carpenter. The only real "travelling" Jesus did was to move across the border into Egypt as a child to escape the clutches of the decree of Herod.

If he did no traveling there would have been more information on the missing years of Jesus...

Sadly there is none, save a few documents which are highly questionable...

I do believe he traveled to india... likely other places as well...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If he did no traveling there would have been more information on the missing years of Jesus...

What "missing years" of Jesus? Any other figure in the Bible there isn't much mention of a majority of their life. The FOCUS of the gospel accounts is His ministry, which covers the last 3 1/2 years of His life. The Pharisees mocked Jesus when He said His Father was God. They basically said, "Okay, yeah right, we know where you live and we know your family. You're just a carpenter from Galilee dude."

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Thats not the point... IF his birth was prophecied... and it was well known that he showed wisdom beyond his years... There would have been more information on his life if he stayed in the same relitive area...

Plus its more logical that he didn't just stick around and work... Especially in his teenage years... Any growing man wants to explore the world...

I say he likely traveled far and wide in his missing years... and i do believe he went to india.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join