It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If...? By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What if Freedom Were Temporary? By Andrew P. Napolitano, Dec 9, 2011

What if our rights didn't come from God or from our humanity, but from the government? What if the government really thinks we're not unique individuals with immortal souls, but just public property? What if we were only entitled to our natural rights if it pleased the government? What if our rights could be stripped away whenever the government considers us to be its enemy?

What if this could all be accomplished with the consent of the people? What if the people's own representatives subverted the Constitution?

edit on 26-12-2011 by METACOMET because: fxlnk

edit on Mon Dec 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The American revolution is now, folks. To begin to find the solution, we must understand the problem.

:The Second American Revolution----The Destruction of the Republic:

The second American revolution is being waged not by those who desire freedom, but by those who demand tyranny and subjugation. The goal of this revolution is to destroy the Constitution and the Republic for which it stands; and to replace it with a hideous behemoth who's only goal is concentrated power, slavery and despotism.

We have two governments. These governments are totally at odds with each other. On one side we have the lawful government formed by the people. On the other side we have a usurper, unlawful, independent and uncontrolled government not of the people. One of these sides will be the victor and the other side destroyed.

The Republic: Our duly constituted construct established by the Constitution. It is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizens protection against the government. It is not a bunch of legal myths passed along by word of mouth. It is a written document; a legally binding contract whose words and intent are clear. It outlines how We The People are the rightful master of both congress and the courts and gives The People the power and the duty to overthrow those who pervert the Constitution.

The independent and uncontrolled government: It operates the money powers which are specifically reserved to Congress by the Constitution. This includes the political class that runs Washington, the economic class that owns Wall Street and the cultural class that owns the media. This government is a false mechanism controlled by charlatans, quacks, and hustlers. It has no legal standing under the Constitution. It is not accountable to The People.This unlawful and contraband government's goal is to destroy the Republic because it is the obstacle to its controllers personal, ideological and business agendas. It is despotism.

The Constitution is the foundation of this country and everything for which it stands. It is under siege. This is the revolution.

Just like Judge Napolitano, I ask "WHAT IF". What if the formula to save America is established in the Constitution: Freedom, limited government, and a foreign policy of non-intervention? If we believe this to be true what do we do about it?

edit on 26-12-2011 by METACOMET because: vd

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Will you sit idly by while they rounded up your Brothers and Sisters this time around?

You already are.

Your turn comes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

The problem is the politicians lives are so far removed from
the public we just looks like a faceless mob which needs to
be controlled.

Which sort of explain all the new laws being introduced.

The bio-weapon the scary bit.You need more than a gas mask

edit on 26/12/2011 by skuly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What if indeed...

Ron Paul / Judge Andrew Napolitano 2012

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Mon Dec 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
post removed by staff

They don't care about the jews. They will come for EVERYONE. Did Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot cared when they murdered tens of million? Nope.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Dec 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
They will come for EVERYONE.

Thats what I said.

Anyone who believes something higher than the government gives them their rights.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Will you sit idly by while they rounded up your Brothers and Sisters this time around?

You already are.

Your turn comes.

With Love,

Your Brother

But people with badges and uniforms scare me. I soil myself. Can I be blamed?-----------

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The only defense is precision selection and a Trojan horse

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What if we read this thread and do nothing to affect a change ? What if Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano were elected and actually could help bring America back to her senses? What if we shrug this off and say it doesn't matter? What if ?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
The only defense is precision selection and a Trojan horse

I'm afraid the offense already has that move down pat.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"""What if the government could declare you its enemy""""

President Obama publicly stated over half the country is his enemy.

The 3 Branches of the Federal Government no longer define an "American" as a "Citizen of the States".

Our Government HAS declared us its enemy.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I believe you are correct, Pervius. I found Judge Napolitano's essay is appropriate, timely and accurate. It's an important essay to share and contemplate at this time.
edit on 26-12-2011 by METACOMET because: sp

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hehe... off topic for saying jews are everyone.

What if huh?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by skuly
The problem is the politicians lives are so far removed from
the public we just looks like a faceless mob which needs to
be controlled.

I agree but it may also be argued that the people have as much to do with this as a result of removing themselves from their rightful station over government. Maybe it's not what we really want. Maybe we want tyrants to hold our hands as we cross the street. I really don't know anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I love your signature from Excalibur.; great scene when the knights ride off.... made better with the background of the music from Karl Orff's O Fortuna from Carmina Burana.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
What if Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano were elected and actually could help bring America back to her senses?

They would meet such a resistance from the system and those dependent on the system that it would be almost impossible to govern. We are so far off course from our lawful government that returning may be an impossibility. That being said, if we don't embrace the Constitution and its tenets, current society will have to endure a short and bumpy ride to its inevitable demise.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

At the end of his tv show the judge states his support for RP, and that he is the only candidate running who supports a constitutional government. My question is, how long will he be allowed to use his program in such a blatantly partisan way? Am a big fan of RP as well the judge, and what's going on on 'Freedom Watch' seems too good to be true. Can it last?

new topics

top topics

join