It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel always reject any border.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

Israel is legally a nation.

But it is ILLEGALLY expanding its borders onto others lands........And that is why there are still problems.

Geesh

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by angeldoll

Israel is legally a nation.

But it is ILLEGALLY expanding its borders onto others lands........And that is why there are still problems.

Geesh

Do you suppose the Arabs give a flying F**ck about 'international law'! ?

The only reason they are taking this route is they have twice tried to invade Israel (and genocide them all) and had their asses handed to them.

That is why Israel has occupied some extra land - because otherwise their state is indefensible! - and that is the real reason the Arabs are trying to pressure the international community to make the give it back - so that next time invasion no3 will finally succeed!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Instead of saying:

Oh no! not another Israel bashing thread!!!

Maybe we should say:

Oh no! Not another truth about Israel thread...

It's about time we focus on how Israel really sees the world and its allies... It's about time that someone steps up to the plate and shows them a little "freedom" and "democracy"....

I say we isolate Israel, and when they threaten the world by calling us all anti-semetics, and that we are the enemy of "god" (whatever that is) and threaten to nuke everyone in europe (oh wait they already did threaten that!), then we go in with a "pre-emptive strike" on their "military assets".... all this of course without using white phosphorus and other illegal weapons like cluster bombs and such...

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH ISRAEL A F-ING LESSON.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ATS members ,I appreciate your replies very much.

I think there is some thing to add . This thread has some NEWS . The core of this thread is the news.

Other than the news , there are some facts . I think those facts are much discussed before here and there on ATS.

IMO , it is not necessary to discuss those added facts here.

This is the news.

Israel does not need lessons in democracy from Europe, not even Britain, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Sunday, an indication Jerusalem is still stinging over a harsh condemnation of its policies last week by three key European powers.

The four current members of the UN Security Council - Britain, France, Germany and Portugal - publicly censured Israel last week for continuing to build beyond the Green Line, and called on it to bring "price tag" law-breakers to justice.

"We have nothing to apologize for," Lieberman said during a speech at the Foreign Ministry to the annual meeting of Israel's heads of embassies and consulates abroad.

He said Israel does not have anything to be ashamed of in front of the European states.

Lieberman, whose ministry last week issued a statement saying that Europe risked losing relevancy if it continued to reflexively condemn Israel and re-interpret various Quartet statements regarding how to restart negotiations with the Palestinians, said in reference to the "price-tag" attacks that Israel did not need advice on how to deal with wild weeds breaking the law in Judea and Samaria, or anywhere else in the country.

In shockingly arrogant remarks, Lieberman said that the four European countries need to understand that construction in the West Bank was not the obstacle to peace, redisplaying the Zionist regime's wild and arrogant nature.

The Zionist official rejected peace with the Palestinians and said his regime is not interested in a peace agreement with the Palestinians.

Turning to Iran, Lieberman said that some European countries and leaders seemed to feel that they needed to impose sanctions on Iran more to calm down Israel than to stop the Iranian nuclear program.

FNA

Thank you again for replies.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

But it is ILLEGALLY expanding its borders onto others lands

There are some facts that people don't like to remember.

In common , people don't like their neighbors make problem for them . They prefer a peaceful neighbor.
They don't like to wake one day one the streets.
They don't like to see that their neighbor has token over their home while they were asleep.

But about Israel , it is a double standard that comes to these people. They don't bother another neighbor wake up one day in the streets.

There is a saying "you should prefer for others , what you prefer for yourself ".

Here is just my honest question from ATS members ,

how do you like to wake up in the street one day ?

Or how do you like to see your country occupied by other foreign people ?
edit on 27/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

hey johnny ,

Do you suppose the Arabs give a flying F**ck about 'international law'! ?

That is just racism.

That is why Israel has occupied some extra land - because otherwise their state is indefensible! - and that is the real reason the Arabs are trying to pressure the international community to make the give it back - so that next time invasion no3 will finally succeed!

How much land they had at first ?

Who gave them the lands ?

I think they immigrated there , locals didn't like them much ( I don't say I like it or not . Maybe locals have been racist , maybe they had a bad experience about those people ). So , they weren't welcome there much. But someday the problems started , the day that they made their new moves. They made UK leave the country , they started massacres , they terrorized locals out of their homes , they took over the cities by force. ..........

This is what the real problem is about , all neighbors of Israel are afraid from such regime. After Israel rejected accepting borders , they began to be more afraid about future of Israel.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

However, they FOOLISHLY gave up the Gaza in a peaceful gesture.

So , it is fair to defraud a fool or retarded ?

YOU STILL HAVEN"T ANSWERED THE QUESTION that you've been asked at least a half dozen times.How is it that you can do that???

So , I should be a double spy here in Iran.

I had answered your questions and I have made my statements a half dozen times . You don't like to believe my answers.

Just 1 time I made wrong statement and I said "there is no freedom of press in Iran. I corrected my statements. But you didn't accept it. What can I do ?

off-topic

How do you explain your ability to get on the internet and post here and how do you explain the propaganda that you post???

Lady , you are not correctly informed about Iran. It is not like what you see in the movies or news.

I should admit that we don't have copyright in Iran and I had thousands of movies made in your country on my hard drive or on DVDs. Those are completely fooling movies. The day I understood there is no point in watching those movies I disposed of them. They are all lies in every kinds of ways possible. I think it should be hard for Americans to accept Holly Wood is lying . But the day I knew about illuminati , was my best day in denying ignorance.

I am another human being just living on different geographic location. That is just it.

And yet you manage to come here and post pro-Iranian/Anti-American/Anti-Israel propaganda straight out of the Iranian government propaganda machine

I think you better your attitude towards me. It is not a football game here on this planet. People like you and me are losing their lives in Middle East by all plots of your government (+other governments) every day. Iraq is going into a threat of civil war , because your government is helping Kurds in Iraq. Al-Qaeda is a child of Wahhabi , the new sect of Islam established by your governments. There is no Afghanistan on the map. Israel is another threat in the region( no border , no convention ).

The whole middle east is blessed by US govt.

AT the end , you want me to close my eyes on the facts here and say godblessamerica to please you ?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Can someone confirm or deny this;

In 1993 Iran became the second country in the Middle East to be connected to the Internet, and since then the government has made significant efforts to improve the nation's ICT infrastructure.[2] Iran's national Internet connectivity infrastructure is based on two major networks: the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and the public data network. The PSTN provides a connection for end-users to Internet service providers (ISPs) over mostly digital lines and supports modem-based connections. The Data Communication Company of Iran (DCI), a subsidiary of TCI, operates the public data network. Iran's external Internet links use the basic Internet protocol of TCP/IP (transmission control protocol/Internet protocol) via satellite exclusively. For data lines, copper, fibre, satellite and microwave are the available media, and popular services are high-speed Internet via digital subscriber lines (DSL), high-bandwidth lease lines and satellite. About 33 Iranian cities are connected directly by the Trans-Asia-Europe cable network, or "silk road", connecting China to Europe..........
(continues with link)..
Communications in Iran

7.8 million internet users in 2007;

IRAN: Telecoms and Technology Forecast (Market Profile)

I wonder who the stockholders are ? You might be surprised.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Just 1 time I made wrong statement and I said "there is no freedom of press in Iran. I corrected my statements. But you didn't accept it. What can I do ?

Why would you need to correct your statements? Could it be that you lied? Could it be that you're living in America?

I think you better your attitude towards me. It is not a football game here on this planet. People like you and me are losing their lives in Middle East by all plots of your government (+other governments) every day. Iraq is going into a threat of civil war , because your government is helping Kurds in Iraq. Al-Qaeda is a child of Wahhabi , the new sect of Islam established by your governments. There is no Afghanistan on the map. Israel is another threat in the region( no border , no convention ).

The whole middle east is blessed by US govt.

AT the end , you want me to close my eyes on the facts here and say godblessamerica to please you ?

But yet, your avatar mood says, "God Bless America". What's up with that? None of your statements are adding up. I think it's on there because you were "blessed" enough to go to school here, but you hate everything else we stand for!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Could it be that you lied?

I think I should get two lines off-topic.

We think by the concepts we bring to our mind. Then we seek for the words which can transfer what we think in our mind. The more you practice a language the more you make mistakes in shooting words. That is just it. I am not practicing English much these days.

I really love American people , but I think the government is always making plans to manipulate them. It is like it will never stop. This is what makes me sad. We (Iranian people) never hate american people . why should we ? But we see what US govt is doing to Middle East people. You choose your way of living we choose ours. We don't want to dictate what we think to you.

I love real democracy , I love justice , I love equality. I love denying ignorance.

So , what else do you stand for ? One world of government ? One religion ? One way of making hamburger ?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Seriously? You seriously don't get why, on this conspiracy site that prides itself on getting to the truth, it's an important question that needs answering?

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ken10
Personally I think your paranoid

That's okay. You can think that. This is a conspiracy site. We take nothing at face value.
The question is legitimate. He says he's broadcasting from Iran. How does he get internet access??

You are right. This is a conspiracy site. EVERYONE has a right to be paranoid. They use their relative anonymity here to speak out against TPTB openly and without fear of reprisal. Just because we are provided by ATS with a "Location" to fill in, so that others would know what frame of reference we approach each topic from, doesn't give anyone the right to dig into our personal lives. Which begs the question: Why are you so obsessed with finding out about the OP? Are you trying to out him to the Iranian government or something? Is there some sort of thought-police shenanigans going on here? What is your agenda?

Also....I'm not sure where you got the idea that Iran has no internet access for the public...maybe the same place that feeds you the stuff about Iranians/arabs/muslims/whatever being evil, backwards repressed oppressors. Iran certainly has more blatant internet censorship than most other countries (most who practice some form of internet censorship anyhow), but there is no ban on internet usage.

I find it amazing how some people can make Israel the innocent victims (they couldn't help it, they were attacked by all those evil muslims!) while simultaneously making them some sort of intelligent and moral military strategists (they launched a pre-emptive strike against the aggressors to protect their civilians! They took the land because otherwise they would be indefensible (nevermind that they seemed to defend themselves perfectly fine even when they didn't have it)!).

It is truly a mastery of double-speak, and one could utilise it to justify even the most utterly heinous crimes:
*Israel is concerned for its poor citizens, THAT is why it used illegal white phosphorous "preemptively" indiscriminately on Palestinians, before they got a chance to hurt Israel.
*Israel was worried about the danger to its citizens, that is why they stole and duplicated passports of citizens of an allied country, and used them to infiltrate another country to "preemptively" assassinate the enemy.
*Israel is just concerned for its poor citizens who are hated by all of its neighbours, THAT is why it will "preemptively" nuke Iran.

edit on 28-12-2011 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

We think by the concepts we bring to our mind. Then we seek for the words which can transfer what we think in our mind. The more you practice a language the more you make mistakes in shooting words. That is just it. I am not practicing English much these days.

I'd say you're practicing English quite a bit by coming to ATS every day.

I really love American people , but I think the government is always making plans to manipulate them. It is like it will never stop. This is what makes me sad. We (Iranian people) never hate american people . why should we ? But we see what US govt is doing to Middle East people. You choose your way of living we choose ours. We don't want to dictate what we think to you.

I don't deny that the American government makes a habit of trying to manipulate Americans. What I don't understand is why you don't believe that the Iranian government is doing the exact same thing to you, even more so. We see what the U.S. government is doing to people in the Middle East. We also see what Middle Eastern people are doing everyday to themselves in the Middle East. Personally, I think they can be their own worst enemies.

I love real democracy , I love justice , I love equality. I love denying ignorance.

Great! I only hope you're really capable of recognizing ignorance when it comes from your own government.

So , what else do you stand for ? One world of government ? One religion ? One way of making hamburger ?

No, I don't stand for any of that. However, I'm realistic enough to think that we're headed in that direction anyway. Once the global financial cookie crumbles, the whole world may find itself oppressed and everyone might end up fighting over that same hamburger.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

We also see what Middle Eastern people are doing everyday to themselves in the Middle East

This is the part you have learned from your MSM. But this is partly right and partly wrong.

The right part is that crazy Wahhabi's are the enemy of both Shia and Sunni sects. And that there are arguments between Sunni and Shiat sects.

But the wrong part is that Sunni and Shiat believers are willing to kill each other. Once , it was true the time when UK was helping both Safavieh and Ottoman kill each other , But it is not true nowadays. WE know that we much in common and we know who takes the beneficiaries of wars. We know about divide and conquer.

everyone might end up fighting over that same hamburger.

But I rather die from hunger than fight for a cookie that is not rightfully mine.

I only hope you're really capable of recognizing ignorance when it comes from your own government.

You don't know much about Middle East. Conspiracy flows here every second. From the second I was born I could smell it. When I went to school teachers confirmed it and provided proof for me. So , yes , my government limits the stream of information we get and I have found that is really good for us to ignore all the threats that US and Israel are offering us on the news and on the internet. I have found my way of getting information and I think my government which is facing new conspiracy every second has the right to limit the access to all lies and threats from outside world. It would bring more stability to my country.

Conspiracy is centuries old here . The best example is starting the new sects in Islam such as Wahhabi and Baha'i . In Islam it is clear what are these new sects made in Islam. I think there are sects in other religions for similar reasons. What is your idea ?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is the part you have learned from your MSM. But this is partly right and partly wrong.

No, this is what history has taught us along with many other news sources outside of the MSM.

The right part is that crazy Wahhabi's are the enemy of both Shia and Sunni sects. And that there are arguments between Sunni and Shiat sects.

I'm trying to figure out why you've chosen to single out the Wahhabi sect, unless you're referring to Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Al'Qaeda and now the Boko Haram (in Nigeria) too. Are they all considered Wahhabi? Who's responsible for stirring up the current problems between the Sunnis and Shiites inside the Iraqi government right now?

But the wrong part is that Sunni and Shiat believers are willing to kill each other. Once , it was true the time when UK was helping both Safavieh and Ottoman kill each other , But it is not true nowadays. WE know that we much in common and we know who takes the beneficiaries of wars. We know about divide and conquer.

I'll refer back to my previous question above on this one. Personally, I believe that the Sunnis and Shiites are only working together until they can kick Israel and the U.S. out of the middle east. If they were ever able to accomplish that, I think they'd be back at each other's throats to decide how to govern the middle east, just like in Iraq.

You don't know much about Middle East. Conspiracy flows here every second. From the second I was born I could smell it. When I went to school teachers confirmed it and provided proof for me. So , yes , my government limits the stream of information we get and I have found that is really good for us to ignore all the threats that US and Israel are offering us on the news and on the internet. I have found my way of getting information and I think my government which is facing new conspiracy every second has the right to limit the access to all lies and threats from outside world. It would bring more stability to my country.

When are you going to realize that your government IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY? They lie to you and the U.S. as much as they claim we lie to you!! Wake up! If they would stop lying, you'd have more stability in your own country! And yes, they lied about the construction of the nuclear facility in Qom to the U.N. They only admitted building the facility after they had already been caught.

Conspiracy is centuries old here . The best example is starting the new sects in Islam such as Wahhabi and Baha'i . In Islam it is clear what are these new sects made in Islam. I think there are sects in other religions for similar reasons. What is your idea ?

What threat does Baha'i pose? They don't practice Islam. Is that the problem? My understanding is that Iran has taken all of their rights away for doing nothing. If you have any breaking news about them that I'm not aware of, please share it.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"Israel always reject any border."

Ummm what u trynna say here cuz? Is that a question, a statement or what? It looks like fragment to me "Israel always reject any border." What???

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

reply to post by hmdphantom

edit on 29-12-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

The truth is that Islam doesn't let none-Muslims take the soil of Muslims and they should take it back by force.

About Al-Qaeda , yes they are Wahhabi and there are other groups you've never heard of.

The difference between AQ and Hezbollah and Hamas is that they fight to take their country back , but AQ is just planning to kill none-Muslims anywhere possible.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

It's important to note here that you mention Muslims taking their country back and that's exactly what they're trying to do. It's not about the Palestinians (if they happen to be Arab's that don't practice Islam).

Yes, it's known that Hamas and Hezbollah are only interested in keeping the land for ALL MUSLIMS. They think the Palestinians should be allowed to live on the land, but don't think they should be allowed to control it. It's clearly stated in Hamas' Charter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join