It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Happy holidays!
I'm a long time lurker here and decided to finally introduce myself.
I'm 16, junior in highschool.
I'm interested in all aspects of this forum, but specifically Philosophy and Paranormal.
I wanted to discuss a dream here too!
it started with me on this forum, and I'm reading about how scientists are able to now let you listen to other dimensional frequencies. I of course click play and I hear all these weird noises and my heart starts beating fast, I walk out of my room and I see my dad and I fall over in front of him. All he says is "Oh".
When I wake up I'm sweating and crying and was either unable to move or too scared, I can't remember.
I've had sleep paralysis before but last time I saw a person, but that's another story.
I appreciate any and all input ! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by himynamesian

Welcome to ATS...I hope you enjoy your time here. After you have posted (20 posts)....you can go into the (dreams and predictions) forum and create a thread about your dream.

I look forward to what you have to contribute. Take care.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hey man....whats up

gald you made it here....hope you find us nutters useful.....later B

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
thanks for the greetings! Look forward to posting more!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by himynamesian

Hello back at you.

I'm a fairly recent registrant of ATS as well, but have been lurking the site since on/about 2005.

In a nutshell I've found that there are some pretty well-rounded thinkers posting whose material ... challenge my preconceptions and/or beliefs from time to time.

What I enjoy most about ATS is its international scope--that its participants hail from all over the world.

Take it easy.

top topics

join