It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
Happy holidays!
I'm a long time lurker here and decided to finally introduce myself.
I'm 16, junior in highschool.
I'm interested in all aspects of this forum, but specifically Philosophy and Paranormal.
I wanted to discuss a dream here too!
it started with me on this forum, and I'm reading about how scientists are able to now let you listen to other dimensional frequencies. I of course click play and I hear all these weird noises and my heart starts beating fast, I walk out of my room and I see my dad and I fall over in front of him. All he says is "Oh".
When I wake up I'm sweating and crying and was either unable to move or too scared, I can't remember.
I've had sleep paralysis before but last time I saw a person, but that's another story.
I appreciate any and all input ! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
reply to post by himynamesian

Welcome to ATS...I hope you enjoy your time here. After you have posted (20 posts) can go into the (dreams and predictions) forum and create a thread about your dream.

I look forward to what you have to contribute. Take care.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
hey man....whats up

gald you made it here....hope you find us nutters useful.....later B

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
thanks for the greetings! Look forward to posting more!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
reply to post by himynamesian

Hello back at you.

I'm a fairly recent registrant of ATS as well, but have been lurking the site since on/about 2005.

In a nutshell I've found that there are some pretty well-rounded thinkers posting whose material ... challenge my preconceptions and/or beliefs from time to time.

What I enjoy most about ATS is its international scope--that its participants hail from all over the world.

Take it easy.

top topics