It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the media really wanted to stop Ron Paul they should treat him like Chris Christie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't even know for certain which state Chris Christie is governor or whatever but thanks to the media I know he has ruled out a presidential run, but not a vice president run. I mean how pathetic is it when the media announces that Christie has not yet ruled out a vice presidential run. It's obvious the media wants him in the white house at any cost.

reuters.com...

If the media announced every time Ron Paul tied his shoe laces people would get sick of him, case in point people are tired of seeing endless ron paul threads on ats, but not me
so i'll post another. It just shows that the media is so disliked that the only way they can stop Ron Paul is to fully endorse him and hope they can force feed so much to the people that they get sick. Otherwise their current tactics are only helping him, so unless the media secretly wants him to win, they should stop slandering him. I say this publicly because I feel the media is too arrogant to take up my challeng.

join