It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time To Act Against These Psychos!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I know....I'll be doing some flag clicking I guess
It's not just youtube....it's everywhere....that's why I had the mods change my title. It's a sick sick world. But what I suggested might still prod them into being a little more vigilant....who knows. At least, that's what I WISH. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think perhaps it might. I can watch just about anything without flinching but I can't stomach animal abuse. It really gets to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I hear that....a person who can do that to a trusting animal (it was the family pet!) scares the hell out of me....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i'd love to see a video of some animal lovers (maybe dressed in cat suits) jumping this POS and beating the crap out of him.
now that would be funny.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Stealthy cat I applaued your post. SnF

I have to be honest with you. I hate cats in general. They have spewed in my ride and the stink is horrible.
They serve no purpose to alert you of intruders. They demand love from their owners and rarely show any in return. Fleas and hair that I'm allergic to drive me nuts. Enter my cat Sox. I call him sucks.

He came to live with us as a lil guy via my wifes daughter. Despite all my objections.
For the first year he and I were at odds, but I can say that he was determined to win me over. He was nudered so I couldn't complain to much. Then came the day he lapped up some coolant from my wifes car that had spilled over on to the garage floor. I didn't figure out what had happened until he came out of a 3 day coma and his eyes had changed from
a normal cats eyes to this blown out coolant colored pupil he still has to this day. Despite that I despise felines
this guy has been treated like a king from day one. And him living thru the awful mistake that I feel responsible for. I couldn't describe the friendship as anything less than absolutely amazing to me. I swear he came back from the dead. I love Sucks. He won my respect. My point is Kenny Glen is far less human than my cat.

Randyvious

BTW he stil sees just fine. I can't understand how tho.
edit on 26-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You made a great point....even if you don't like them...there is no reason for what this kid did to him. I'm glad sox is ok....and thank you for your thoughts (and for being nice to the kitty anyway)!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Did you notice he went from being my step daughtrs cat to my cat ?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

S@F stealthy. Just because animal abuse is not cool.

I'v seen my share of disturbing vids on all kinds of things, and on all kinds of creatures. Be they cats, dogs, wild animals, to humans. And there is very little difference between all of them, even tough some do try to justify there actions, and deeds, between all that and on all kinds of things....In the end abuse is abuse.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Situations like this is exactly how I realized my inspiration for my latest invention. Giant holes in the ground, chock full of undead flaming evil cats. Perfect places to toss people such as this "kenny". Thanks Miss Stealy!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Im far from being a violent person, but videos like that make me want to choke the sicko doing it. You have every right to be angry/sad and all of the above. I have 2 cats myself and I consider them family and Id defend them like Id defend my sister or anyone else in my family that was being abused. Im pretty sure you can send an email to youtube and let them know how you feel. Its definatlely time for the worlds screw ups to get whats coming for their sick thrills.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It makes me sad as well as angry to see crap like this happening. How can someone be so cruel? Even if they don't like animals, why do they feel that it is okay to torture or hurt them? I think people like this should be locked up. How would they feel if they were that animal? Animals have feelings just as much as humans.

People like this literally are in the group known as the scum of the earth. There is nothing to justify this behavior, and it just shows that they should not be allowed to interact not only with animals, but people as well. This is because if they can do it to an animal, then they don't value life enough to not do it to a human.

The only reason some may not is because they think they would get into a lot of trouble. Apparently they figure it is a cat so they won't get in trouble. So just because they refrain from doing it to a human doesn't mean they aren't thinking about it, or that they aren't wanting to.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I can't see how anyone can abuse a defenseless animal.

Poor dusty, I'm glad she's in a better home now.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
People who like to abuse animals and enjoy pain are the politicians and moguls of the future, not to mention basic sociopaths or psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I agree youtube can do something about it. They could easily hire a ASPCA Liason to search for and gather evidence for prosecution. But I seriously doubt that cause they are a corporation and don't give a squat. All they are worried about is liabilty and their advertisement sponsors. Another reason OWS is important IMHO. Stop corporate greed and tyrany.
edit on 27-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

THAT is the majic of the kittehs.....they have powers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join