It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carnage in Homs Syria as Tanks open Fire: Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Itiswhatitis.Asyoucanseemyspacebarisbrokensoicantreallymakeacomment

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Firstly I feel for the people of Syria.

Secondly, How stupid were they accepting a dictator as a leader to begin with?

They are going to have to use some real innovation against those tanks. Urban warfare people.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by ArMaP

Itiswhatitis.Asyoucanseemyspacebarisbrokensoicantreallymakeacomment

What about your arrow keys?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Great post, couldn't pick what he was targeting though.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Don't believe one second of that total stale propaganda..

Same old story, different bad guy.. Syria is next on the list, plain & simple, 6 months from now a blogger named Spotswood will find out this was filmed in Dirkadirkstan by Dirkastani Intelligence.. or a REPEAT.. already used in Libya.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Firstly I feel for the people of Syria.

Secondly, How stupid were they accepting a dictator as a leader to begin with?

They are going to have to use some real innovation against those tanks. Urban warfare people.

How stupid are Americans in "accepting" two failed political party brands year after year?..or accepting a violent foreign policy of assassinations, torture, kidnapping, occupation, dungeons, overthrowing governments.. "Only" a bunch of angry stupids would "accept" such inhumanity being dictated to them.

They're like us, little people who do the best they can for their loved ones.. while existing in an unfair unjust world run by sociopaths who call themselves "leaders".

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
They're like us, little people who do the best they can for their loved ones.. while existing in an unfair unjust world run by sociopaths who call themselves "leaders".

You are quite right. I totally feel like withdrawing that comment I made, but once it's made best let it be.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

TankorAPCmorehere
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
More muslim brotherhood propaganda.The muslim brotherhood scum must be eradicated from earth by any means possible.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Someone, fast, blame Israel...

There are some people who won't believe even if they see with their own eyes.Seriously, is it that HARD to understand that dictators will use tanks to kill whatever they see a threat, armed terrorist or unarmed protesters?

Seriously, i believe there are thosand of dead...i know that in Romania we had almost 1200 in 5 days.What is happening is Syria started 9 months ago.Imagine the carnage that is taking place there.

And if Syria is next on the list, Assad really help his country to stay on that list.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

these guys declared islamic emirate of Deraa.Islamic emirate of Homs.Assad is fighting the sharia law freaks of the muslim brotherhood.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

seriously don't believe this crap in syrian military 'defectors' are not fighting its the muslim brotherhood and Turkish mercenaries.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
There are some people who won't believe even if they see with their own eyes.
That's my problem, after all this time I haven't seen any real evidence of who is doing the killings, I have only seen the results.

Seriously, is it that HARD to understand that dictators will use tanks to kill whatever they see a threat, armed terrorist or unarmed protesters?
No, it's not, specially for someone that lives in a country that had a 48 years long dictatorship.

What is happening is Syria started 9 months ago.Imagine the carnage that is taking place there.
But why no images? All the images I have seen show what things look like after the event. I saw once a cameraman (with a small consumer camera, not a pro) saying that the body that was on the ground beside him was from another cameraman that was killed while filming the shooting, but they didn't show any images either from the surviving cameraman or from the cameraman that was killed, as we have seen in other occasions.

That's what I find strange.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The majority of the attacks against Assads troops ae proven to be western backed mercanaries.

Im not for one saying Assad's hands are clean, but then again Ghaddafi for all his faults wasnt a bad leader and his country and citizens had better benefits that most western countries could dream off, yet he was too taken down.

In Assads defence, what is the lader of a ntion to do when western back mercanaries, known to have had infiltrated the country are attacking government troops?

Of course he is going to counter attack. This gets picked up by western media, spun around and the story is made to look like something it is not.

Dont beleive everything you see and only half of what you hear.....the truth it never the way it looks.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So...

Are all these tanks CIA plants, just like the snipers?

lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That's my problem, after all this time I haven't seen any real evidence of who is doing the killings, I have only seen the results.

Try going down there with a camera and see what happens to you

Here's a man being stabbed by Syrian security agents during a protest.

And here's a man being driven over alive by Syrian army tank

And the killing continues but you will never see it because you're obviously blind.
edit on 1-1-2012 by hotbread because: yt

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
Try going down there with a camera and see what happens to you
I cannot go there.

Here's a man being stabbed by Syrian security agents during a protest.
How do you know that those are Syrian security agents? Is there any thing that you can point to me to help identify them? Thanks in advance?

And the killing continues but you will never see it because you're obviously blind.
It's not a question of being blind or not, obviously, it's a question of not being able to see what the media doesn't show, that was what I was talking about, but you, apparently, decided that I something else in my mind.

Anyway, thanks for the videos, although the first one, as I say above, is not that conclusive, at least for now.

<< 1   >>

join