It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are the stories of 911 "jumpers" true?

page: 7
16
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave
 


If the SHTF like you described, I would probably die trying but I would damn sure not try to die.




posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by ItanimuliiluminatI
I also witnessed several explosions from the bottom floor of both buildings. There were also many blasts that went off a few floors below the towers as they fell as if perfectly timed.


This part here specifically is what I am interested in....they were hiding something that needed to be destroyed and you my friend are a witness.....



Where are you people coming from? So now the explosions are indicative of 'them' needing to hide something?
Are you forgetting that this was real life and not some Wild E Coyote cartoon. When the hell did 'they' have time to orchestrate all this?....and down to the most miniscule detail?

I have to assume some of you are just very young and very passionate about this but some of you really aren't putting too much consideration into what you're saying.

The 'explosions' came from boilers and generators and WHATEVER else that was there, exploding due to the heat.
They weren't demolition explosions because that's NOT how a controlled demolition works. They don't set off explosives, randomly.

And the damn jumpers were REAL and these poor people died because 9-11 was an INSIDE job.

STOP making this government sponsored situation worse. It doesn't need anymore help.





Ouch that one hurt...sorry to offend. I must admit that I am extremely ignorant regarding most, if not all of the conspiracy theories regarding 911. I was busy getting out of the Army at the time, and pregnant with my first child......The poster I was replying to had me visualizing things that I saw in my . as possibly something not right. I had no ideas about boilers and what not. Look the only thing I know of for sure is that I saw people jumping LIVE on TV so yes I believe that. My life has been too busy to deeply focus on 911 but it doesn't mean I am not interested. Actually I think I now know why I have avoided all these forums on 911 to begin with. If you are ignorant (myself), too bad........Where does anybody start to investigate if they wanted to? If I keep running into people like you I may just permanently put my . in the sand geesh.......thanks for completely turning me off of learning anything more.......im outa here.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm sure many people have already stated what I'm about to state.. but I'm too angry to read multiple pages. I believe 9/11 was an inside job, but people jumping was not faked. There are plenty of clear videos of people jumping, and videos of their "bodies" on the ground, live interview of people who are witnessing it as well.

Why would people jump.. well imagine being placed in a pot of boiling water and add in some toxic smoke. Do you want to die slowly from smoke and fire, or do you want to jump through the clean air and die instantly..



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's a funny thing, posts like this. For 10 years I have (and will most likely continue to be, barring satisfactory answers to some really big, yet elegant questions) been a "truther". It has cost me personally and professionally to hold these views, but I am steadfast. And yet I am incredibly bummed when people put forward half-baked theories like this one.

As far as I am concerned, those people jumped. I saw them do it in real time. For those of you too young to know it, those people jumped. It was heart wrenching to watch. Every single time I watch the intro to Mad Men, I think of those folks. They were desperate and they were choking and they were being burned alive, regardless of what Kissinger/Cheney & Co. were up to that day.

There might be doctored images out there, and that is fine. I just want everyone here to know what I saw with my eyes on that day. They jumped.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by septic
 

Guess that what makes us differences between us I do not live in denial and I am not afraid of death. Just because you would not do it doesn't people like me wouldn't . So because people don't think the same way you do in a situation like this makes it a conspiracy.

edit on 26/12/11 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden
 


You basically said exactly what I said at the same time and in the same way. As far as I am concerned, you are exactly correct.

Cheers.

-Kringle



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KringleFantastico
It's a funny thing, posts like this. For 10 years I have (and will most likely continue to be, barring satisfactory answers to some really big, yet elegant questions) been a "truther". It has cost me personally and professionally to hold these views, but I am steadfast. And yet I am incredibly bummed when people put forward half-baked theories like this one.

As far as I am concerned, those people jumped. I saw them do it in real time. For those of you too young to know it, those people jumped. It was heart wrenching to watch. Every single time I watch the intro to Mad Men, I think of those folks. They were desperate and they were choking and they were being burned alive, regardless of what Kissinger/Cheney & Co. were up to that day.

There might be doctored images out there, and that is fine. I just want everyone here to know what I saw with my eyes on that day. They jumped.


It's a funny thing too, that all we have to go on is the faith that the prime suspects are telling us the truth.

The jumper stories fit the bill for propaganda, complete with the fraudulent photographs. There is no proof to back up the claim. Furthermore the "I'm a bummed out truther" claim doesn't fly with this bummed out truther. Any truther who doesn't know most of the truth movement is part and parcel to the OS isn't much of a truther.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
I'm sure many people have already stated what I'm about to state.. but I'm too angry to read multiple pages. I believe 9/11 was an inside job, but people jumping was not faked. There are plenty of clear videos of people jumping, and videos of their "bodies" on the ground, live interview of people who are witnessing it as well.

Why would people jump.. well imagine being placed in a pot of boiling water and add in some toxic smoke. Do you want to die slowly from smoke and fire, or do you want to jump through the clean air and die instantly..


I want to live, no matter what.

The jumper claim strikes an emotional chord, as stated in the OP. Your outrage only further supports my premise, as does your lack of proof.

If I am mistaken, please post any one of your clear videos.
edit on 26-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by septic
 

Guess that what makes us differences between us I do not live in denial and I am not afraid of death. Just because you would not do it doesn't people like me wouldn't . So because people don't think the same way you do in a situation like this makes it a conspiracy.

edit on 26/12/11 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)


Well, that and the fact the IMAGES ARE FRAUDULENT!!!

Why does that little fact escape you?



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What I witnessed on that tragic day cannot be adequately described in words, but I will try.

People began jumping well before fire reached their respective floors.

Many jumped, and I remember very vividly watching a man consider his fate, then make that final leap.

While there is some footage where the bodies hitting the ground is clearly audible, thankfully the video footage of those poor souls hitting the actual ground is scarce.

I will not even make an attempt to get into the fray of OS Vs. Truthers, I think most of us have our own very personal ideas of what happened that day.

No good can come from trivializing their tragic end.

It happened.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There were NO people tumbling to death from the towers,it was an illusion of the soul machine,and no filming of body hits would have been allowed anyway.

Just look at the clumsy way they appear to be falling,if people really jumped they would do it with more class.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits
 


I tried to explain the same thing on page 3, as not only I but my friends who were not with me were also there. These people do not seems to respond to any of us who where actually there. Its fairly disturbing and fairly convenient.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
What I witnessed on that tragic day cannot be adequately described in words, but I will try.

People began jumping well before fire reached their respective floors.

Many jumped, and I remember very vividly watching a man consider his fate, then make that final leap.

While there is some footage where the bodies hitting the ground is clearly audible, thankfully the video footage of those poor souls hitting the actual ground is scarce.

I will not even make an attempt to get into the fray of OS Vs. Truthers, I think most of us have our own very personal ideas of what happened that day.

No good can come from trivializing their tragic end.

It happened.


If it didn't happen, then how much worse is it we're still killing people over a non-event? How about thinking about the victims who haven't died for a change?

This whole hogwash about "trivializing" the deaths of the jumpers is all I've been hearing, meanwhile folks ignore the fraud.

Folks are outraged by the very thought that I would question it, but what if I'm not wrong? Where's your outrage at the people who pulled the wool over your eyes, or is it embarrassment that keeps your ire directed at me?



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I find this thread offensive to everyone involved in the incident, both those who died and the families involved. Disgraceful.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 

some are asking where all the footage has gone? heres what happened to mine:

As time goes by, more and more will disappear from public view, and more and more will be edited to reflect the "approved" OS.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist
 


Get over it my dear,its old news now.

Its just important to realise we may have been chastised with the baton of truth.I have learnt a lot about 911 from this site.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
I find this thread offensive to everyone involved in the incident, both those who died and the families involved. Disgraceful.


Unless no one jumped, as evidenced by the fraud, in which case isn't your outrage slightly displaced? It appears the images and videos of the jumpers are faked. Who would so such a thing?



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by septic
 


One of the ways propagandists control you is through the use of fear.

Yah, like you. I been debating with you on another 911 thread about structure and collapse and I am amazed at how insistent you are about how "everything is faked". Here you have surpassed yourself with this video. Shows how little understanding you have about engineering or cameras even. This "psyops" witch is fooling you with her "blown up" photos? I'm done with you Septic. Cut your 911 eye out, it's septic and will go gangrenous if you don't act quick.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure what happens to Human memory over time. As a species we have a very disturbing ability to take facts of the past and suddenly call these facts into doubt. Sort of a strange "I wasn't there, didn't see it with my own eyes, it must be fake". People jumped, it happened, if your mind cannot deal with the horror, I am sorry.

This thread reminds me in a way of holocaust deniers.



posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by septic
 

Guess that what makes us differences between us I do not live in denial and I am not afraid of death. Just because you would not do it doesn't people like me wouldn't . So because people don't think the same way you do in a situation like this makes it a conspiracy.

edit on 26/12/11 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)


Well, that and the fact the IMAGES ARE FRAUDULENT!!!

Why does that little fact escape you?




I guess you will say this was all staged on a hollywood studio. If you look around enough you will find footage for the bodies.
edit on 26/12/11 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join